[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>loses fight >cuts promo You couldn't make this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>loses fight
>cuts promo

You couldn't make this shit up, wrestling autists btfo with your flippy kicks. Small wrestlers can't do fuck all.
>>
>can't do fuck all
So they can do something?
>>
LOOK IN MY EYES
WHAT DO YOU SEE
A KEK THAT TAPPED IN UNDER THREE
>>
>>1906069
All fighters talk after the fights
Win or lose
>>
>Small wrestlers can't do fuck all

If Kane or Reigns went into MMA they would get trashed the same as Punk, just by bigger guys.

Basically if you are only a wrestler all you can do is pretend and better not try for real like Punk or you will get your ass kicked.
>>
>>1906517

>Kane
>Getting rekt

Now, maybe. Back in the 90's? No.
>>
>>1906397
now Billy don't make of the special kids.
>>
>>1906440
What? No they don't. It's rare that the loser gets interviewed unless it was a particularly important or great fight, and even then it isn't common whatsoever.
>>
>>1906517
I think it is necessary for you to do research, sir.

CM Punk lost because his GBLT marriage drained all Sex Karma and therefore also all power in combat struggles from him.

Kane and Roman Reign can go in any field of sports and they would succeed because they are powered by the cheerleaders' beating hearts awaiting night after the event.

Just consider Batista. The whole world knows he is a Sex Warrior; he recently married a stripper. And he won his Mixing Martial Arts match in the first round with a knock out.
>>
>>1906989
So basically have sex and you'll be good at mma?
>>
>>1906397
>Pele kick intensifies.
>>
>train for two whole years
>lose your first and only fight in absolutely humiliating fashion, don't even get any offense in
>give the other guy a pep talk after the match in an attempt to save a shred of dignity, as if you're in any position to be giving the man who kicked your ass in front of millions of people career advice when following it worked out so swimmingly for you
You literally cannot make this shit up. Phil's a fucking moron.
>>
>>1906989
I can see Reigns pumping a girl's heart, but Kane?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.