[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF is her problem? Also why can't she smile like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0234.jpg (68KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0234.jpg
68KB, 750x1334px
WTF is her problem?

Also why can't she smile like a normal person?
>>
Reptilian race
>>
>>1906011
Imbreeding. I am serious, look at the royal family trying to smile.
>>
Too much plastic surgery.
>>
I've seen this before. She's a two face.

I just find it funny triple h slept with her to get ahead and solidify his spot. I mean, his taste in women was always shit anyways, going from chyna to steph is a big upgrade looks wise
>>
>>1906011
I want Steph to gnaw at my cock with her horrible snarl-smile
>>
>>1906011
How can one ever know happiness when one is smart enough to comprehend that everything they will ever have in life will be handed to them on a plate rather than won through personal accomplishment - but is not smart enough to think of a way to escape this luxury hell?
>>
>>1906011
is this a smile?
>>
She only used to look monstrous when she was forcing smiles, but aging as well as 14 years spent playing the sneering jezebel heel character kayfabe, and the same amount spent off-camera trying to put on the appearance of a confident, stronk woman who could potentially run the show post-Vince, has warped her natural expression.
RIP QT Steph. At least you got cracking knockers.
>>
>>1906018
then why doesn't Shane have that problem?
>>
If cockmongler would be female it's Steph.
>>
>>1906067
Because Shane had good ideas in wanting to buy UFC, make Ecw and wcw a separate entity and try running it by himself, and wants to prove that he's like his dad and has what it takes, but Vince would rather bury the competition, and hand WWE to HHH and Steph.
>>
>>1906067
I think Shane is the only one with good genes, he can actually feel emotions unlike other McMahons.
>>
>>1906011
>WTF is her problem?

She was born a woman. Her and Shane's genders got mixed up by fate.

Imagine a WWE where Stephen McMahon was running things and could wrestle matches again the men and actually get some kind of comeuppance for his misdeeds. While Shannon McMahon could be the sexy cool face GM of Smackdown.
>>
>>1906322
Too far, Mick
>>
>>1906053
>cracking knockers

Get off my board grandpa
>>
>>1906011
Plastic surgery.
>>
>>1906308
Don't forget that right now he's heading up the far superior product to Raw in Smackdown.
>>
It just fucking sucks that Shane doesn't seem like he's a psycho egomaniac like Hiatch and Steph, and might be able to take WWE into a good direction but triple and steph are getting the company
>>
>>1907529
The problem is that Vince is the biggest egomaniac and Shane is the only one around him that talk him the truth and not what he want to hear. Meanwhile Steph can't think by herself and Gaytch is a master of politics
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.