[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bring Goldberg back >have him booed by the crowd the following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 124364654756456.jpg (14KB, 236x260px) Image search: [Google]
124364654756456.jpg
14KB, 236x260px
>bring Goldberg back
>have him booed by the crowd the following week

Great booking
>>
>not thinking they did this on purpose

Fuck vinces hate boner for wcw. Sting was always fucking right. This is literally the same as them putting on the wcw disaster with Booker t and buff bagwell in a fucking wwe town and telling buff to not look into the fucking camera right before he went out. Booked to fucking fail.
>>
FUCK GOLDBERG N FUCK WCW DEY LOST THE COLD WAR GET OVER IT BITCHES WWE NUMBER 1 WCW IS DONE STOP CRYING
>>
>>1905172
>Fuck vinces hate boner for wcw.

do you need me to go through the long list of names of former WCW wrestlers that Vince signed and pushed to the moon? there's plenty of reasons to hate Vince, but the whole "Vince hates WCW wrestlers" is complete bullshit.
>>
>>1906241
List the ones he pushed after he bought the company and had no competition anymore.

It's no one btw
>>
There's a good change that smarks will now repeat the 'goldberg sucks' chants
>>
>>1906241
btfo
>>1906256
>>
>>1906256

Off the top of my head...... Booker T, Finlay, Chavo, Shane Helms,Jamie Noble, DDP, Sting, Scott Steiner, Goldberg.... ALL came to WWE after WCW died and ALL got a nice push in WWE.

Also, Eddie, Benoit & Jericho's championship runs were all after WCW died. also, Hogan got another championship run.
>>
>>1906345
>Booker
berried at mania by HHH
>Chavo
Swagger soaring eagle/Kerwin White
>DDP
Stalker gimmick didn't do shit in WWE
>Sting
berried by HHH at mania
>Steiner
Couldn't wrestle at the time, humiliated by HHH
>Goldberg
Momentum crushed by HHH in the elimination chamber
>>
>>1906345
Eddie, Benoit and Jericho were all WWE guys long before WCW died and weren't really "pushed to the moon". The rest were not "pushed to the moon" at all
>>
>>1906362

Based shovelman
>>
>>1906371

>Eddie, Benoit and Jericho were all WWE guys long before WCW died

The Radicalz were only in WWF a year before WCW was gone,, and the company was already on its death knells in 2000 when they left.

>weren't really "pushed to the moon"

they were given the Championship belt and headlined WM. what more would you of like exactly? maybe Vince should have made them part owners?
>>
File: Triple-H.png (163KB, 340x343px) Image search: [Google]
Triple-H.png
163KB, 340x343px
>post yfw booker t jobbed to trips after being called a dirty nig
>post yfw Steiner had the most horrendous wwe run ever and jobbed to trips
>post yfw rvd jobbed to trips
>post yfw Goldberg jobbed to trips
>post yfw lesnar jobbed to trips
>post yfw sting, FUCKING STING jobbed to trips and was crippled by rollins
>post yfw Goldberg came back t job to brock
>post yfw the rock comes back to job to trips or brock
>>
>>1905160
He needs a small run 2bh

He's going to get fucking booed at SS and it will make him putting Brock over all the more confusing

Alternatively, we're all getting marked and Bill is going over and is going to be the heel in Canada
>>
>>1906475
I hope Goldberg beats Brock clean and HHH makes a run-in impromptu match where he goes over and buries two for the price of one.
>>
>>1906732
This is actually a smart move anon
>>
>>1906732
>HHH
>burying Brock and Goldberg at the same damn time
I could see this happening!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.