[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>As seen on RAW last night, the Brock Lesnar segment didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 6

File: vince-mcmahon.jpg (30KB, 455x304px) Image search: [Google]
vince-mcmahon.jpg
30KB, 455x304px
>As seen on RAW last night, the Brock Lesnar segment didn't go as planned. Paul Heyman was trying his hardest to get fans to chant for Goldberg, but instead they were cheering for Lesnar and chanting "Goldberg sucks."

>Bryan Alvarez noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that Vince McMahon "blew a gasket" backstage over the reaction from the fans and had Lesnar's music play to end the segment early. It was noted that the segment was scheduled to go longer, put Vince pulled the plug "right in the middle of it."
>>
>expecting Lesnar to get booed in Minneapolis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_8KR-n2fBQ
>>
I knew Vince cut it short. Paul jolted when he heard the music hit like he wasn't expecting it then flipped the mic like he was pissed.
>>
>>1902346
Hall and oates you sick fucker
>>
The fucking state of the WWE, they really have no fucking idea how to do business anymore nor their fucking demographic either.
>>
Dumb Smarks trying to get themselves over as usual. They'd have booed Lesnar if he was a face.

Don't give me that "hometown" meme, towns don't even matter. If anything they should have been thanking Vince for going to the middle of nowhere but they had to look "cool" for the internet.

Why do Smarks feel like they know the business better than Vince? If Vince says he's a heel you better boo because he knows better than you.

Fat fucking Smarks ruining the business.
>>
>>1902363
lol I hope this post isn't serious
>>
>>1902365
Face the facts, smarky.
>>
>>1902363
FALSE FLAG ANTI-SMARKING

nice try wewtist
>>
>>1902363
Have sex
>>
>>1902374
>FALSE FLAG
fuck off >>>/wooo/

>>1902375
Shut up you fucking dumb smark
>>
Reminder that Brock Lesnar VS Goldberg will happen in Canada
Reminder that Brock Lesnar has live in Canada for years
Reminder that Goldberg ended Bret Hart's career
Reminder that they actually expect Goldberg to be the face in that match
Reminder it's gonna be just as big a disaster as the first match between them was
>>
>>1902370
>Minneapolis
>the middle of nowhere

And that's the least idiotic thing.

>le Vince knows better meme

RECORD
>>
>>1902388
Vince
>billionaire
You
>smarklet
hmm
>>
>>1902379
>Shut up you fucking dumb smark
Just Have sex
Then Get a clue
>>
>>1902388
Billionaire doe
>>
File: 1473729303283.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px)
1473729303283.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>1902363
>>
>>1902397
Next time you have English class ask your teacher what "Appeal-to-Authority" is mmmkay?
>>
>>1902363

2/10. needs more subtleness
>>
>>1902400
HE'S A BILLIONAIRE (on-paper) WHO SHOULD BE A TRILLIONAIRE
>>
They should have pulled the "there's a reason he left minnesota, because it's a shithole" card.
Like holy fuck it's right there

>>1902413
still billionaire doe
>>
>>1902346
>patrician taste
>>
>>1902417
He also took his industry from the peak of its largest boom period to doldrums in less than 2 years after getting a monopoly.
>>
>>1902363
18+ kiddo
Have sex
Gain height
>>
I felt for Heyman. I knew something was off, because he looked and sounded really uncomfortable in his promo. I think he knew damn well that the "home town" crowd of Brock would never boo him in a thousand years, but Vince is the type to insist regardless.
>>
>>1902420
based as fuck vince killing this shit business
>>
>>1902363
I agree, this was a typical smarks cheering for heel thing, wrestling is ruined thanks to these faggots
>>
>>1902363
Fedoramen pls.

>WWE fucks up as usual

>waaaaaaah it's the smarks fault
>>
>>1902436
He knew, you could tell he thought it was a stupid idea.
>>
Based Nordic Minnesota choosing Aryan over Semite
>>
>>1902340
All of this coulda been avoided. And still could of got the intended result.

>Heyman and Brock enter ring
>Heyman starts an mumbling promo sounding unsure if his client can beat goldberg
>Brock snatches mic saying
>all you fans suck Im the best thing to come out of mini-apples and when i beat Bill I will put the past behind me just like I did with all you weaklings
>Idiots like you are the reason why I left in the first place. *flips off crowd*

Instant boos/mega heel

Was that so hard?
>>
>>1902340
Anyone got a clip of this?
>>
at this point i think vince wants to kill this for rebuilding it lmoa
>>
>>1902404
>>1902412
>>1902427
>>1902460
Debate me, smarks.

Oh wait, you can't, you wouldn't know a superstar who could draw a dime if they punched you in the face.
>>
>>1902340
>expecting Lesnar to be booed in his hometown

The state of WWE.
>>
>>1902496
I mean, if you're really that desperate for attention, I'll give you one more (You) but that's it.
>>
>>1902496
>SEETHING
>>
>>1902480
b-but that might upset the kids
>>
>>1902504
>implying kids watch wrestling
>>
Minnesota sucks. Lived there for years. Awful place mainly because of the hipsters.
>>
>>1902509
>implying kids arent already doing far worse things than Brock/Heyman can do in ring

Seriously, it benefits no one to muzzle heels, preventing them from getting mega heat. Maybe a few sponsors, but that doesnt help when fuck-all people watch your show
>>
>>1902516
The only people that watch wrestling are people who grew up watching it. There are better forms of entertainment now like Twitch.
>>
File: wyatt550.jpg (56KB, 550x440px) Image search: [Google]
wyatt550.jpg
56KB, 550x440px
>>1902460
> FedoRamen
>>
A-anyone got a link to the new WOR? What's going on with TNA I gotta know...
>>
>>1902496
It was a pretty smarky crowd but I think it was more to do with it being Brock's hometown. Listen to how much they were marking out for Curtis Axel.
>>
>>1902523
Well what would you call the one neckbeard who white knights him 24/7?
>>
hopefully creative keeps fucking up so vince finally fires all of them
>>
>>1902363
This time it wasn't even just smarks I believe. It was that + stupid WWE not knowing what they are doing by wanting crowd to cheer for Goldberg and boo Lesnar in Minneapolis.
>>
>>1902496
almost every single wrestler gets cheered in their hometown, there's no argument against it
>>
>>1902340

I didn't watch RAW last night (probably never will in this lifetime) but what kinda moron do you have to be to think Brock would get booed in Minnesota?
>>
>>1902523

The poor schmuck has been pushing this failed meme for months.
>>
>Heymen wears viking purple tie
>Brock wears suplex city, minnesota shirt
they knew, but maybe paul thought he could pull it off
>>
>>1902521
>Twitch.
>entertainment

u baitin me m8?
>>
>>1902546

This

When John Cena was getting booed everytime he still got cheers in his hometown. CM Cuck is another huge example, hell Curtis Axel even got a reaction last night because of it.
>>
>>1902576

But Cena still gets booed in Boston
>>
>>1902363
This. The neckbeards just had to ruin the segment for their own benefit. Boo heels and cheer faces or get out
>>
>>1902560
No I mean there are better things to do than watch 3 hours of wrestling
>>
>>1902504
Brock doesn't give a shit about kids
>>
>>1902480

>Cheap heat by insulting their crowd and sports team

Wow you're such a revolutionary
>>
>>1902550
How is that different from all the other shitty memes constantly being forced on this board?
>>
>>1902635

What other memes are you talking about?
>>
>>1902436
I felt for Heyman in general. He got screwed by the McMahons and was reduced to Brock's mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn9G3Onwjjg
>>
>>1902363
In this case, it's less about smarky idiots and more about bad booking. Lesnar is huge in Minneapolis. Not long ago WWE was here in Minneapolis to have a "Brock Lesnar Night" for fuck's sake. Heyman led the crowd in sining, "Glory, Glory Brock Lesnar." Then, they expect people to boo him during his next visit? Why would they? And to cheer for Goldberg who wasn't even there?

They could have really done something cool with this storyline in Minneapolis, cooking it up to be a face Vs. face huge star match.

Also, it's never a fucking good episode here.
>>
>>1902384
>Bret says he's going to stop bashing people just as the build for lesnar goldberg starts

Interesting
>>
>>1902363
Hi Vince!
>>
>>1902384

Don't think most wwe fans today were alive to watch bret get his head kicked off.
>>
>>1902649
Eh, i dont feel sorry about him losing ECW. Its well documented that Paul played fast and lose with ECWs finances and it came back to bite him in the ass. Plus he just abandoned ECW without telling anyone. The first time any of the ECW talent knew about it is when the saw Paul on WWF. And finally Paul fucked over a lot of the wrestlers under his charge, leaving them unpaid for months of work.

As Vince might well put it "Paul Heyman screwed ECW"
>>
>>1902417
It was right there. "There's a reason Brock is billed from Canada now, it's because he's sick of all you shitheads."

Throw in a jab at the Vikings for cutting him. I dunno, mock them for losing to the Eagles, say lutefisk smells and tastes like shit, DO SOMETHING.
>>
After Axel got the hugest pop of The night you have to know the crowd is going to love their hometown guys no matter what.
>>
I'd be cheering for Lesnar too.
>>
Paul Heyman usually insults the home team or something, he should have done that in this segment especially Bork lives in Canada and was cut by the home football team.

Goading the fans to cheer for Goldberg for zero reason was wrong without that setup.

>MY CLIENT BORK LESNAR LEFT THIS DUNG HOLE CALLED MINNESOTA AND BECAME A CANADIAN
>THANK YOU FOR YOUR IRRELEVANT OPINION
>>
>>1902631
evidently more revolutionary than WWE judging from this segment
>>
Brock is a top draw, no one is gonna boo him.

Just like no one was going to boo Taker last year when he was doing heel stuff like nut shots and cheating to win.
>>
Reminder that WWE had a homecoming celebration for Brock in Minneapolis a fucking year ago
>>
File: 1474947819494.jpg (26KB, 423x466px) Image search: [Google]
1474947819494.jpg
26KB, 423x466px
>>1902363
>this kid doesn't know what kayfabe, heat, heel, face or work means and he's trying to talk to people who do about wrestling
>>
Reminder: Brock is a canadian.

Jokes on the stupid crowd for not realizing this.
>>
>>1902763
shut up smark
>>
>There are people who still watch 5+ hours of WWE weekly television

As if the PPVs aren't bad enough as is.
>>
File: muh_roman.png (184KB, 414x310px) Image search: [Google]
muh_roman.png
184KB, 414x310px
>I'm mad because people don't hate what I tell them to hate or love what I tell them to love

Totally not out of touch with his audience though.
>>
>>1902768
>trying to talk to people about something you don't understand
It's past your bedtime kid
>>
>>1902642
Have sex
Lose weight
Gain height
Nashposting
C+ D+
__etty
record low ratings
is he autistic
is he a draw
hi __!
outlaw wrestling
talking about smarks like you aren't one

Need I go on?
>>
>>1903077
>SEETHING
>>
>>1902682
Despite being a jew, Paul Heyman is an awful businessman but he's a pretty good booker and he could be make a lot better than the current bookers (to be fair, even a fucking monkey could do better than the current bookers) but he was fired from Smackdown because Steph felt threatened. Steph screwed Paul Heyman
>>
>>1903077
> need i go on?
Yes, a treadmill

-etty and outlaw wrestling isnt forced you fat neowooaspie fraggle
>>
File: cuck mickmahon.jpg (72KB, 455x304px) Image search: [Google]
cuck mickmahon.jpg
72KB, 455x304px
GOD DAMN IT
>>
>>1903077
all top quality memes

have sex
>>
That whole segment made about as much sense as any time WCW tried to shit on Ric Flair when they were in NC
>>
>>1903077
_etty and outlaw wrestling are all original /sp/ memes.

The rest are reddit /asp/ie trash.
>>
>>1902751
>Brock is a top draw
Oh lol.
>>
>>1902702
Seriously. And people there are so retarded and genuinely think their irrelevant city is the best in the world. Ripe for the picking and wwe was too dense to do it.
>>
>>1902702
Honestly would it surprise you if Brock said "no don't say that shit I actually like my hometown"?
>>
>>1902767
It's Minnesota. What do you expect? They're idiots and nigger lovers.
>>
>>1902356
No they fucked up and though people would chant for Goldberg IN LESNAR'S HOME TOWN
>>
>>1902680
You mean most /asp/ users
>>
>>1902649
Did I get worked or did Heyman actually say all that shit unscripted?

That was brutal to watch, it really felt like Heyman meant most of what he said, like he was getting a lot of real emotion off his chest.
>>
>>1902612
Sure, right after you take Vince's grapefruits outta yo' mouth.
>>
>>1902363
>>1902453
>there are people this stupid
>>
>>1902751
I boo him.
>>
>>1903564

Outlaw wrestling was always a shit meme kys
>>
>>1902388
>record low ratings meme
>ratings hit record lows when they started pushing indie darling smark favorites like jasethy and deanetty as their main eventers
?
>>
>>1905779
>ratings decline began when they built the company around HHH & Lesnar

Obligatory:

>Tyler Black
>indy darling
>>
>>1902363
>all those (you)s
Holy shit, based Anon absolutely working the smarks
>>
>>1905783
but they hit rock bottom when they started pandering to smarks you fucking idiot, the ratings declined after the attitude era when american culture moved on as a whole from wrestling, but they've never been as low as they have been recently.

and jasethy is a smark favorite you queer
>>
>>1905811
please return to reddit and don't come back. you aren't welcome here.
>>
>>1905837
WWE has been in a constant ratings decline since 2001.

Do you know how a decline works?

>actually believing Tyler Black was an indy darling

Like...12+?
>>
>>1905839
W O R K E D
O
R
K
E
D
>>
>>1905841
>smark favorite
where do you see indie darling there you fucking mongoloid redditor

and the ratings have been up and down you fucking stupid faggot, they'll never hit 99-01 ratings again, but they've had highs and lows since then
fucking seriously please kill yourself instead of responding to me again you piece of shit
>>
Where can I listen to WOR without paying? People seem to have given up when it comes to putting it on youtube.
>>
>>1905850
by not being an autistic redditor that needs to have things spoonfed to you

i get every single episode on youtube the day they drop, try not being mentally retarded
>>
>>1905847
They've slowly meandered to the point they are at now. There wasn't a sharp decline, it was gradual but never improving since the reign of terra. They've had slight hiccups but there haven't been nosedives, it's just gotten worse over time. As Cena's reign of terror started, then Orton, HHH and Cena were the only people on the show that mattered, then guest hosts were everywhere, then the shows were continuously shit, they botched a legitimately hot angle then made RAW 3 hours and haven't recovered since. They aren't going to get casuals to ever watch a 3 hour show. Ever. Not with the shows they have at their finger tips. There's no boom period coming, there's no way that's even possible without an extreme reinventing of the product and by that I don't mean doing shit that was popular in the 90s or 80s, there's a reason no hardcore company has reached FMW or ECW's peaks, it's because it's impossible to do so just like doing crash tv would draw nothing in 2016. Wrestling at least in america will be niche for decades until it becomes a trend ironically. Wrestling is actually starting to come back in England and Japan is getting larger again after their shitty late 2000s but America is fucked.

Tyler Black wasn't an indy darling or smark favourite to anyone who actually followed the indys. He was on the same level as Davey Richards. An alright worker who was overrated as fuck who should be used to pad out the show then move aside for real talent, but instead has the top belt for no reason. He was part of the downfall of ROH.
>>
Yo this is hilarious cause the build to Lesnar Goldberg 12 years ago was great and they were in different fucking brands. What a joke. Can't eve n repeat success when it is literally the same
>>
>>1905850
fuck you alvarez i'm not telling you.
>>
>>1903564
_etty wasn't an /sp/ meme. Its another god awful forced meme from the black hole of orginality, /asp/

Outlaw was from the /sp/ days, screamed endlessly by the small contingent of mouthbreathing anti-smarks whenever the general was talking about any wrestling that wasnt explicitly WWE or TNA. We just took the piss out of them losing their shit whenever Mil Muertes, Aj Styles, Puma or Swagsuke was mentioned. You can imagine how butt hurt they got when Wrestle Kingdom 9 was so successful in the thread.
>>
>>1905190
Heyman knew he was leaving
>>
>>1906452
>Vince stood there and let blob neck Heyman work himself into a shoot
BASED
>>
>>1902363
>all these (You)s
Anti-smark posting confirmed a draw

Working the fuck out of these fat smarks
>>
>>1902514
Live in mn currently. It is trash

>muh lake superior
>muh bwca
>muh twins
>>
>>1903861
>mpls
not webster sd
>>
>>1903861
yes, since he's not a 12 year old that thinks wrestling is real, it would surprise me.
>>
>>1902650
Don't worry, it's not a good episode anywhere these days
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.