[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>BRTRRBRBTBRB.. What in the actual fuck did he mean by t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: heyjew.png (293KB, 452x417px) Image search: [Google]
heyjew.png
293KB, 452x417px
>BRTRRBRBTBRB..

What in the actual fuck did he mean by that?

0:52
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkU7-rqaZFE
>>
paul heyman stutterting and tripping over his words holy shit
>>
The promo made 0 fucking sense. It wasn't even the crowd chant's fault.
>>
>>1901671

goldust electric shock cosplay
>>
File: 129030932.jpg (160KB, 960x1024px) Image search: [Google]
129030932.jpg
160KB, 960x1024px
FUCKING KEK

That is completely JUST

I didn't watch RAM but wow that was just fucking wow.
>the state of WWE
I'm surprised they even allowed this to be uploaded on their jootube. Their writers are the worst fucking shits writing for television.

Paul Heyman was completely fucking shook. He tried to go off the script to spin it, because he obviously knew the smarks weren't going play to the script, and it failed spectacularly until they were chanting >goldberg sucks. And Paul just gave up and let it happen.

You can tell Vince cut the promo short by having them cue Brock's music because they both, especially Paul, snapped their heads in surprise. He looked pretty pissed too.
>>
Trying to convey fear of goldberg. He did it before in a taker promo.
>>
>>1901671
Why do Brock's arms look so shit there?
>>
>>1901798

he stopped doing roids after he got caught by ufc.
>>
File: JR red.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
JR red.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>>1901671
>Meme city chants clearly audible as fuck [spoiler]because the crowd is that fucking autistic[/spoiler]
>Goldberg chants are basically a whisper in the wind
>Heyman shits on entire crowd because of Goldberg and not even a proper job of it

This is the exact reason why I don't watch Raw anymore, fucking creative has no idea how to properly write a show.
>>
>>1901796

>Convey a fear of Goldberg when fucking Brock Lesnar himself is beside him.

How does that make sense???
>>
I have a feeling this while thing was a worked shoot, just like the orton thing
>>
Even Heyman promos are shit now. How did it come to this, lads?
>>
>>1902012
Two words: Seth Rollins
>>
I thought Heyman was one of the few guys allowed a bit of freedom on the mic?

Surely he should have read the fucking crowd and changed up the promo
>>
>>1901798
He's downsizing so Big Body Bill actually looks better in comparison
>>
>>1902012
I'm annoyed that Big Talk Paul is tied to that part timer. He can be the best talker in the company but we only see the cunt once every 4 weeks or so when he's genuinely a highlight in the current company. He turned CM Punk from a shitshow in to a goodshow.
>>
>>1902012
wimin revolution
>>
The stuttering was intentional you stupid fucks. Of course /asp/ is completely retarded enough to pick the one part of the promo that actually made sense instead of literally everything else about it. It's no wonder WWE writes their storylines for people with an IQ under 80.
>>
>>1902029
Christ we know it was intentional you retard it still made no sense
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.