[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people have blamed the Fourth of July Raw's shit ratings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
>people have blamed the Fourth of July Raw's shit ratings on Ambrose being champion and not the fact that it was the Fourth of July

>people have blamed the September 26th Raw for having shit ratings on Mick Foley being GM and not the fact that that day was the day of the First Debate

What's it gonna be next week? Only rule is you can't say "because Raw is bad, shit, etc." or "because it's 3 hours. If you do you will be blessed with something truly terrifying.
>>
Oreowens
>>
>>1901646
Womeme's """wrestling"""
>>
youre telling me the debate caused low ratings for a show thats mostly marketed towards autists and children?
>>
>>1901931
/pol/ autists are a key trump demographic tbf
>>
>>1901952
thanks for correcting the record nerd virgin
>>
>>1901646
Raw has a hardcore fan base of about 2 million people that watch no matter how terrible it is.

There are about one million others who can be convinced to tune in if the buzz is good.

Those 2 million are typically low IQ, low income families, angry loners, and various people in hospitals and assisted living homes who are unable to change the channel.
>>
File: twitter.png (45KB, 633x280px) Image search: [Google]
twitter.png
45KB, 633x280px
It doesn't matter how bad it gets, Raw will ALWAYS be the A show because that's what the larger normie audience believes.
>>
File: 1476376387629-trash.jpg (59KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1476376387629-trash.jpg
59KB, 500x332px
>>1902072
>Raw is better because Matt said so
>The worst best friend
It's fitting, he should be the poster boy for Rawtists
>>
>>1902067
>IQ
>2016

Get with it.
>>
fuck RAW. i literally napped through half the show and woke up to see the worst fucking Hyman speech ever in the history of anything he ever said. it was so sloppy and not having Goldberg to come out to hype it up totally made the shit go down to the sewer. RAW just needs to rethink its strategy now.
>>
Ghosts.
>>
>>1902067
I'll agree with this. The only people I know who watch Raw every week are redneck goons who married in their early 20s and had their fat wives start popping out babies.

I think the "angry loner" thing is legit too - look at the people who spend all day online tweeting superstars stuff like "Pound my ass Daddy"
>>
>>1901646
But the ratings are shit precisely because of how bad the show is.

It's hard enough to get people to sit there for 3 hours and watch anything, most movies aren't even that long.

How the hell do you expect people to sit through something that long and that utterly boring? I haven't sat through a whole episode of RAW in almost 2 years because you can just watch it the next day and skip right to the 20 minutes of watchable television.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.