[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Paul Heyman delivers awkward cryptic promo to Steph about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: heyman4.jpg (18KB, 478x310px) Image search: [Google]
heyman4.jpg
18KB, 478x310px
>Paul Heyman delivers awkward cryptic promo to Steph about "The Storm"
>Months pass
>Steph and co. are still at full blast with SJW agenda
>suddenly
>Smarks are booing women matches
>Are starting to turn on Sasha because discovered who she is
>literally said "boring" during tonight's women's promo
>are constantly talking about traditional Smackdown more
>Have grown slowly annoyed by RAW

w-what's h-happening guys?
>>
Smarks have started to see wimin revolution and fat Indy shitter for what they are.
>>
>>1901388
>Paul Heyman delivers awkward cryptic promo
Man that was shitty, it was not even a retort.
Brock should of took the mike, it was the one time Heyman wasnt needed.
>>
>>1901406
op's talking about the promo from few months ago with stephanie
>>
>>1901388

The problem is that WWE is forcing this women's revolution meme. People are getting tired of it, since the women aren't really giving out matches that are outright spectacular.

In NXT, it felt more organic. The matches were pretty good, and even some of the feuds were better than what the men were having.
>>
>>1901388
Jews are very aware of the Bad side effects of their propaganda.
Hence why they don't practise what they preach (israel is incredibly Nationalistic, whilst they promote globalism everywhere else)
He warned Stephanie how falling for the SJW meme, in a year that has seen the left irreversably collapse under the weight of their own mistakes
She really is so stupid that she deserves it.
Reminder that Women should not be in charge of anything outside of a kitchen
If you want to see WWE's future under Steph take a look at TNA
>>
>>1901426
This thread just revealed a very confusing promo by Heyman months ago

I don't even think Reddit has caught on
>>
>>1901443
That's what I'm saying, he warned Stephanie about falling for the poison his people created
>>
>>1901388
>Are starting to turn on Sasha because discovered who she is

Someone care to explain this to me?
>>
File: 1427683529218.gif (1MB, 200x122px) Image search: [Google]
1427683529218.gif
1MB, 200x122px
>>1901426
>>
>>1901426
HOLY SHIT

He even tries to mention it to Stephanie at 3:20 until he gets cut off by Steph with her "muh wimmins revolution"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUw3q6g-NTA
>>
>>1901449
>>1901451
Crafty Bastard, isn't he?
>>
File: sash1.jpg (21KB, 360x353px) Image search: [Google]
sash1.jpg
21KB, 360x353px
>>1901447

Sasha is a stupid idiot who's been trolling her own numale neckbeard fans online while making it clear she wants Chad Thundercock Rollins

Guess what happens next, anon?
>>
File: lesnar-heyman-raw.jpg (51KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
lesnar-heyman-raw.jpg
51KB, 640x400px
>>1901420
>>1901426

What did Heyman mean though when he said Brock was the storm?
>>
>>1901476
Foreshadowing a future Hurricane squash match in a future Network PPV
That, or Brock wants to bring back tornado tag team matches
>>
>>1901476
White people, specifically blondes (who have been degraded and mocked senselessly for years now) are about to bite back HARD
Oh and Stephanie is a dumb bitch who fell for the "muh empowerment!" Meme.
Paul's always had that bit of genuine spite for Stephanie after she kicked him out back in 04, you could easily see it bleed out in that weird promo.
>>
>>1901483
>White people, specifically blondes (who have been degraded and mocked senselessly for years now) are about to bite back HARD
I want this to be true.
>>
>>1901483
RIGHT
WING
DEATH
SQUADS
tbqh I'm brown but I would rather be ruled by white people than other brown people or jews, we suck at governing at jews are just plain evil
>>
>>1901483
>>1902749
>>1902753
That feel when I’m a white, straight male who’s been lifelong democrat because I’m a huge advocate for the environmental protection, abortion and homo rights. That feel when I can’t take anymore, “white male scum, check your privilege, BLM, you rape me by sitting cross-legged .” That feel when I can’t go to the other side because it’s all shotgun Jesus idiots who want to drill, baby drill! Science is the devil!

That feel when there’s no place for me in this world. Sorry, I know this isn’t /pol/.
>>
>>1902753

Yeah, I feel the same way. For me, it's either whites or asians. Any other group and it's a bust. I'm not gonna say which race I exactly belong to, but I'm pretty sure we'd get genocided by the brown people and jews.
>>
>>1902832
Vote for Gary Johnson.
>>
>>1902964
aleppo
>>
>>1901388
>Rich Jew gives honest business advice
>ignore it

Steph is a retard
>>
>>1901476
based brock gonna F5 the entire women's division and put an end to steph for good.
>>
>>1902965
A.L.E.P.O*
>>
who's streaming talking smack bros?
>>
>>1902832
>homo rights

What a faggot.
>>
I just thought of a new chant for Raw

"WE WANT SMACKDOWN"
clap clap clapclapclap
"WE WANT SMACKDOWN"
clap clap clapclapclap
>>
>>1902964
Might as well tell him to throw his vote in the fucking garbage
>>
File: 1464733764792.jpg (171KB, 579x636px) Image search: [Google]
1464733764792.jpg
171KB, 579x636px
>>1902832
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pADHLsECWxY

Deep down you know who is the right choice.
>>
>>1901406
>should of
I honestly wish you to suffer an accident and lose your life, not even trolling, DIE.
>>
>>1901420
>The matches were pretty good
lol
>>
>>1905114
>I wish you to
Both retarded tbqhwyf
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.