[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know how and why people are attending and watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: wwe_raw_logo.jpg (73KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
wwe_raw_logo.jpg
73KB, 1000x563px
I don't know how and why people are attending and watching anymore

this is literally steaming hot garbage
>>
>>1901334
I guarantee after Mania Raw goes back to 2 hours
>>
Same. I know why people aren't attending and watching smackdown anymore but why not raw as well? Such garbage
>>
>>1901334
I mean i stream this shit but holy fuck im not even gonna do that at this point, im just gonna go watch westworld or supergirl fuck this
>>
>>1901358
I'm legitimately watching ironically so I can shit on it
>>
>>1901358
This. I stream and end up watching ~30 minutes and I'm still mad I wasted my time.
>>
>>1901334
>The worst McMahon
>GM is a cucked hobo
>Seth Rollins is the main babyface
>Lots of "women's wrestling"
>Midget division
>Champion is fat and short
>A near 50 year old Jericho is the most entertaining aspect of the show

Yeah, I wonder way this is going down the tubes
>>
>>1901340
no way cuz USA wants the 3 hour program

unless they put some shit like nxt before raw
>>
>>1901387
>Lots of "women's wrestling"

SD dedicates more time to the women than raw
>>
>>1901396

SD's women actually put on entertaining matches and have good storylines.
>>
>>1901409
>I'm retarded
>>
>>1901392
See that's a smart idea.
Hence why they won't do it.
I would also link NXT to Smackdown in that case, with inter-promotional shit every few months, since RAM gets the Cruiserweights and an extra hour.
>>
Raw is really good, don't let the Internet trolls fool you.

Women getting to main event.
Commissioner Foley!!
Stephanie McMahon, just like when she ran Smackdown. But she's even more beautiful and cool now.
Indy faces like Owens, Rollins, and Zayn
The New Day!!
Plus great superstars like Enzo and Big Cass, R Truth, Braun Strowman, Bo Dallas, and Roman Reigns!

What's not to like? It's basically Attitude Era 2.0 right now, plus a whole lot of new attitude that makes it even more fun and exciting!
>>
File: 1476219661490.jpg (124KB, 822x527px) Image search: [Google]
1476219661490.jpg
124KB, 822x527px
>>1901334
>I don't know how and why people are attending and watching anymore
Because they aren't pham. People are turning away in droves. They have been for a decade.

-Attendance is approaching all time lows
-Ratings are at all time lows
-The network still is way below the number they need to be making money from it

It's wonderful.
>>
>>1901392
thats actually smart.
if not they can do some kinda shitty recap like the experience they used to do
>>
>>1901392
I would make the first hour a new live one-hour show before raw. Something like: "cut shit that was too bad to be on the actual raw". Segments like the arm wrestling, manlets, golden truth/shinning stars and bo/axel should be on it.

Like Talking Smack works but wrestling-based and before Raw and better than Superstars/ME.

That way you can have people who will tune in because it's live and serves as a preshow to raw and people who will just tune in for the
real main show, both sides win.
>>
>>1901424
People are also watching less TV.
>It's wonderful
a tip of the fedora to you, mlady
>>
>>1901496
>SEETHING
>>
>>1901496
Except general TV viewership has not been dropping at the same percentage that WWE's viewership has been dropping. On top of that the numbers were pretty steady a few years ago. It only started drastically dropping the past year and a half.
>>
I turned it off completely for the first time since I started watching again this year. I'll at least keep it on in the background while I'm working. This just seemed bad.

The talent is obviously there but the writing and booking is god awful. It doesn't help with two PPVs a month where either Raw or Smackdown have a go-home show every other week.
>>
>>1901496
So.. you are the neckbeard and that poster is an attractive woman? Don't ever play yourself.
>>
>>1901340
Then WWE goes into debt
>>
>>1901409
The quality of wrestling with Smackdown's women is even worse
>Eva
>Naomi
>Carmella
Just awful. Nikki fucking Bella is the 2nd best woman on the brand, that tells you everything
>>
>>1901363
this
>>
>>1901409
no
>>
I'm trying to tell which people are trolling and which are not, and it's nearly impossible.
>>
At this point i'm sure finn injured his arm himself to escape from RAM
>>
File: jhontriggersarawtist.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
jhontriggersarawtist.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>1901413
>>1901562
>>1901645
get laid you pathetic rawtists. all women """""""""'wrestlers"""""""""" are shit but at least smackdown doesn't put them in one of three main events and act like they're making history every week with a balding horse and a disgusting tranny.
>>
File: 1476385544343.png (674KB, 634x495px) Image search: [Google]
1476385544343.png
674KB, 634x495px
>>1901424
>4th of july show
it still triggers me
>>
File: IMG_5298.png (112KB, 712x806px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5298.png
112KB, 712x806px
>>1901413
Ya absolutely positively 100% fuming ya manlet nerd
>>
>>1901422
lets play a game of spot the pajeet
>>
Fire Seth Rollins
>>
>Keep Jericho and let him do his thing
>2 hour RAW
>New and original storylines instead of the cliche shit
>Get all of the wrestlers involved, don't make it revolve around the main acts while everyone else is background
>Get Stephanie to quit the womens wrestling agenda and just let the women have their matches without all the progressive shit.

Did you guys know at one point they hired a writer for the show who insisted on consistency for characters and Stephanie fired him? Mark my words, that woman will ruin the business.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.