[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder that if you think Vince Russo is just a lucky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ruru_is_love.jpg (31KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ruru_is_love.jpg
31KB, 600x400px
Just a reminder that if you think Vince Russo is just a lucky idiot who single handedly destroyed TNA and WCW then you're a Cornette cuck which also means you're a cuck of a cuck

>inb4 "muh pole matches"
>>
>>1899338
You are getting worked so fucking hard it hurts
>>
What does cornette have to do with Russo being a retard?
>>
>>1899386
russo drew at least once as a writer/booker

corny never did, but hes always talking shit
>>
>>1899386
I think they're both retarded in different ways but Russo fans are way worse.
It's funny because Cornette always talks about Russo (one of the reasons why he's a twat) but then Russo marks can't shut up about Cornette, essentially proving they're just as thick as the guy they hate.
>>
>>1899435
Russo never drew. You don't understand your own meme. He never once was the name that was the reason that a person bought a ticket or PPV.
>>
>>1899338
He didn't single-handedly destroy TNA and WCW, he just did a lot of the damage that led to them dying.
>>
He then discovered the Ultimate Work by finding Jesus. Be a creep and an asshat your adult life, say the magic words and each some bread and grape juice, you're back on the A-List.
>>
Except for a brief period when he first was put in charge of WWE creative where the business was at it's peak as far as talent and nonrestrictive creativity of the talent goes.

After that he's literally been cancer to every company he's been in. Corny despite his shitty attitude has only one blemish on his booking resume, that being ROH which even after he left was and still is to this day mediocre.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbbi8PXbrf4
literally better than anything russo has ever "booked"
>>
Russo got lucky with Stone Cold, the rest of the show in 98/99 was trash
>>
>>1899789
Huh, really makes you think
>>
>>1899338
>cuck cuck cuck
lmao get a load of this idiot
>>
>>1899338
can I not like either? I dont like either
>>
>>1899932
Hey bro, every wrestler on the roster in 98 and 99 was over with the fans. You can't say this with any other years in the WWE
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.