[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>its a "jim bitches about republicans for an hour, calling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: Cornette.jpg (20KB, 280x390px) Image search: [Google]
Cornette.jpg
20KB, 280x390px
>its a "jim bitches about republicans for an hour, calling them all sorts of colorfull southern insults" episode

>its a "Jim bitches about religion for an hour" episode

>its a "Jim bitches about vince Russo for an hour" episode
>>
nothing wrong with any of that
>>
Cornette is a pussy who would get murdered by Russo in a fight. He's also a liberal cuck
>>
>>1898415
How can one fat balding Southerner be so based
>>
File: russo.jpg (42KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
russo.jpg
42KB, 450x337px
Cornette got invited over to Russo's podcast to try to talk and make sense.

Cornette declines the offer screaming that Russo is just using the invite to get ratings and money.

Russo then offers to donate whatever money to charity of Jim's choosing and go to Cornettes OWN podcast

Cornette doesn't reply

Based Russo
>>
>>1898415
Are you listing your top three episodes or something OP? Coz they all sound amazing.
>>
>>1898459
The only reason Cornette would guest on Russo's podcast would be to lend Russo some new listeners. Obviously he doesn't want to bail that guy out by helping him.

The second half of the Cornette / PriTchard head-to-head was based, though. They worked themselves into a shoot in that one.
>>
>>1898472
Hi Jim! Seems like you didn't respond to the rest of the post which included Russo going to your show
>>
>>1898490
Why would Cornette invite a guy on his show who would only be there to try and win new listeners to his own show? It makes no sense.
>>
>>1898544
Why would Cornette talk about a guy nonstop and not expect people to look him up? Face it ya' got btfo

Learn the trade or go back Redditttt
>>
>>1898490
>>1898562
Cornette said he will only talk to Vince Russo one on one, face to face in a private room
>>
>>1898566
>seriously believing this
>>
>>1898566
Does he want to suck his dick or something?
>>
>>1898562
why would a guy with an establishedaudience let a guy who he thinks is a chode leech followers off him? Your point of view makes literally no sense to anyone.
>>
Cornette's crotchety southern old guy gimmick enthralls me. Even if I don't agree with him, I like listening to him rant about shit.

Vince Russo just annoys me. He sounds like a fucking guido.
>>
>>1898584
>Your point of view makes literally no sense to anyone.

Cus' you're a cuck
>>
>>1898584
Why can't you just admit you're afraid of Russo BTFOing you Jim?
>>
>>1898583
>>1898568
He said he wants to talk to him man to man about all the shit things hes done
>>
>Brian Last
>yea Jim he's awful all republicans are awful
>fondles jew gold stocks
>Yes Jim religion is stupid
>Brags about Jewish summer camps and other kike activities
>Yes jim, Russo is the worst!!!
>>
>>1898591
>>1898594
>using cuck on the internet
>believing you are talking to industry people while posting on 4chan

Full house of cringe.
>>
File: Brianlast605.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Brianlast605.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>1898664
forgot pic
>>
>>1898668
Hi Jim
>>
File: jimmiecornette.jpg (8KB, 198x254px) Image search: [Google]
jimmiecornette.jpg
8KB, 198x254px
>>1898672
>
>>1898668
i'm surprised Jim hasn't started using the term "cuck"
someone should teach him this language enhancer lol
>>
File: 1459611247684.png (72KB, 297x417px) Image search: [Google]
1459611247684.png
72KB, 297x417px
>>1898675
>I'm a Jim Cornette guy
>>
>try and listen to his podcast
>I haven't watched wwe in forever i don't watch wwe

Why the fuck would anyone listen to this useless faghots podcast
>>
>>1899086
Stamford Wife plz go
>>
>>1898415
>it's a "Jim thinks that Brian was killed in family guy and he lead a movement to bring him back within two episodes" episode
>>
I could listen to Cornette go on and on for hours about all the shit he hates. Even if it's stuff I disagree with, like his statements about Lucha Underground. I can see how he drew heat as a manager.
>>
>>1898645
yeah that does sound kinda gay.
>>
should i jump this guy if hes ever at a con or something
>>
Why is based Jim so based?
Triggers /pol/ fags AND smug fedoras who like indie wrestling just because it's indie
>>
>>1898415

>its a "OP bitches about Corny bitching for an hour.."
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 550x453px
Can't believe he spent so much energy hating the best spot this generation.

I swear I'd beat his ass, but I looks like he's done enough to shame himself
>>
File: cucktianity.jpg (112KB, 629x484px) Image search: [Google]
cucktianity.jpg
112KB, 629x484px
>>1898415
How did the obese southern man become the angry fedora wearing cuck and the Italian gay from New York became the Christfag crying pussy?
>>
>>1899180
>I swear I'd EAT his ass
Fix'd
>>
>There are people who don't know that the Cornette and Russo """""""feud""""""""" is a work to keep both of them relevant
>>
>>1898415
Fat Jimmy Cornetto is just like his namesake on a summers day...
HE'S S A W F T
SAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWFT
>>
File: Hysterical KEK.gif (4MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Hysterical KEK.gif
4MB, 320x180px
>>1899209
>MFW Christians have argued about if Jesus was truly black or white for years.
>MFW He's mixed.
>MFW God is actually a nigger.
>>
>>1898472
>The second half of the Cornette / PriTchard head-to-head was based, though. They worked themselves into a shoot in that one.
>They
Neither of them got worked up. It was fat no-credibility smark kike Brian Land getting caught in his feelings about his precious Dave Meltzer.
>>
>>1898415
I enjoy listening but he is a bit cray on some stuff.

>>1901875
This.

I literally listened to that last night and thought Prit came across really well. He understands the business side of things and it's pretty refreshing to hear someone like that talk.

I'm listening to his podcast right now where he calls the belt a prop (which I entirely agree with) and brian gets all pissed. Also saying the iraq sympathizer gimmick was in poor taste, what a mo.
>>
File: 1475996510287.jpg (29KB, 599x454px) Image search: [Google]
1475996510287.jpg
29KB, 599x454px
>>1898664

Anyone have the 411 on Last? Is he just some jewish trustedfunded asshole?
>>
Only BASED CORNETTE could still attain such nuclear heat. #ImWithHim
>>
HE LOOKS PROFESSIONAL
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.