[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>okay look, bro, BRO >*EMPHATICALLY HITS TABLE* >Kevin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: 12398489394.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
12398489394.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>okay look, bro, BRO
>*EMPHATICALLY HITS TABLE*
>Kevin Owens is fat, bro. Okay?
>bro, he doesn't even look like a wrestler
>and bro
>another thing
>women should not be wrestling in a cell
>I am telling you somebody will get hurt
>and bro
>it won't even draw A DIME
>you know how women draw dimes?
>two words bro: BRA and PANTIES
is he /ourguy/?
>>
yes

Cucknette kiddies GTFO
>>
Yes. Late wcw and the god tier years of tna is better than anything wwe has ever done past the millenium. Did he also finally replace his 2003 non hd webcam
>>
>>1897299
>is he /ourguy/?

always has been, always will
>>
Based Russo is more in touch with popular culture than anyone in wwe, everyone loves bitches in bra and panties and that's what sells
>>
>>1897304
>>1897305
>>1897306
>>1897310
am I being worked
>>
>>1897314
>SEETHING
>>
>>1897299
GOAT
>>
>>1897314
back to wew you fat cuck
>>
>>1897314
literally (wew)
>>
>>1897314

This post reeks of wew
>>
>>1897340
>>1897361
>>1897316
why are you samefagging me
>>
>>1897314

found the wewist cuck
>>
>>1897364
>hurr this board is one person

Back to wew fatty
>>
>>1897314
>>1897364

>if i defend women's wrestling sasha might have sex with me at a convention someday
>muscles are for bullies like the chads that were mean to me in school that's why i like guys from the indies like daniel bryan and sami zayn they're just like me

>>>/wew/
>>
>>1897378
>>1897387
yo whats good with you son lmao
>>
>self-centered despised cuck that has a self high worth to himself that thinks he is the God of wrestling but only proved timed after time that he really knows nothing about the industry a poster child for /asp/?

Yes. A perfect fit.
>>
>>1897314
WEW LAD
>>
BIG
RATINGS
RUSSO

The hero we need.
>>
>kills two of the biggest wrestling companies of the past 30 years
he knows garbage when he sees it bro
>>
>>1897299
BASED
>>
>>1897485
This
>>
>>1897485
Just lol at believing this
>>
I remember years ago reading a thing about how Russo wouldve booked Owens death and I cant find it anymore but it was funny as hell,so Russo is good.
>>
>>1897299
>DUDE POLE MATCH LMAO
>BROOKLYN XDDD

Fuck off
>>
>>1897299
just looking at that room proved this fag has no clues no friends no life 50 year old man child he should kill him self at a CZW bingo hall show foe the dimes
>>
>>1897299
Based Vinny Ru
>>
>>1897299

>is he /ourguy/

Can you /tv/ degenerates stick to your own cesspool board?
>>
>>1898264
>pole matches

you redditfags seriously only have this to point out
>>
>>1897299
>Complains Kevin Owens is unfit to be WWE Champion because he's fat
>Books himself to be WCW Champion
What did he mean by this?
>>
>russo

vid related https://youtu.be/cANZx0a7XgI?t=6m42s

6:42

every vince russo interview ever
>>
>>1898592
Russo is literally a more believable champ than owens
>>
>>1897299
He's autistic af
So yeah, he is
>>
>>1897485
Maybe if you know nothing. WCW was already dying and irrelevant, hence his strategies were based around bring any attention to it to try and go for the long shot of bringing the ratings up with novelty to prevent it being cut by Turner long enough to rebuild. This actually worked in terms of bringing the rating up some, but it wasn't enough to prevent it's death. He was also just the writer of the show. Bischoff was the guy actually in charge of WCW when it spiraled down into the state it was at, and the guy responsible for the thing (the talents contract in terms of creative control) that actually caused so many issues even when Russo was writing.

When he was writer in TNA it reached the highest rated period it ever had. It was after Hogan and Bischoff were put in charge that that peak was lost and it started the same downward trend that WCW experienced.

Bischoff is the guy that killed WCW and TNA. Russo was just a writer writing to appeal to the audience based upon studying the ratings.
>>
>>1898709
This. Russo is exactly what the industry needs but time and time again his efforts are screwed up by some dweeb higher up
>>
>from a magazine editor to a booker position in WWF
>made the attitude era, highest rating raws, arguably made pro wrestling cool in the entire world again, biggest period in the United States
>go to WCW, still manage to keep a dying promotion on it's feet
>go to TNA; biggest PPV buyrate, made the company the most successful it ever was without Hogan or other big names

simply the GOAT.
>>
>>1898741
>Believing any of this

Amazing
>>
>>1898786
hey jimmy
>>
>>1898709
>Bischoff is the guy that killed WCW and TNA

This. As much as I don't like Hogan I genuinely can't blame him for the shit he did in both of these companies when you have your boss by the balls as hard as he did with Bischoff, almost any wrestler would dream of having that kind of control. The sad thing is Bischoff still was his bitch 10 years after WCW closed. If Hogan told him to jump off a bridge, Eric would have probably taken his family with him as well.
>>
>>1897314
wew laddy
>>
>>1898592
>wins a title by getting accidentally speared through the cage
>vacates it 2 days later

+ Russo was in better shape than Owens is now
>>
>>1898786
Looks like you need too /facethefacts/

but seriously stop being such a redditfag
>>
>>1898856
But three of the things you said aren't true: he didn't create the Attitude Era or any of its best gimmicks (Austin, Rock etc), WCW stagnated massively with him there even after they cut the third hour off Nitro, and he cost TNA a TV deal and booked a lot of shit matches and angles, before and after Bischoff/Hogan. He was there for WWF's success and hurt the other companies massively, because he's a shit booker.
>>
>>1897314
>>1897366
>>1897361
>>1897340
>>1897324
>>1897316
>>1897387
>>1897433
Hey Russo!
>>
>>1898626
>Bryan and vinny

Not even if it was the last wrestling podcast on earth
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 640x788px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 640x788px
>>1898923
LMAOing at your life right now
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.