[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shit on Reigns non stop when he won the title >now that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

>shit on Reigns non stop when he won the title
>now that's its the cool thing to do start praising him again
can CuckCulture just fucking die?
>>
>>1897234
These faggots shat on Broken Matt at every corner and started to ride his memey dick when the learned that everyone liked BMM. What did you expect?
>>
>>1897234
>watching this garbage

>you still unknowingly supported them despite disliking them

STOP watching their shit and ignore it, I fucking hate that group and their fan base but I make sure to ignore them
>>
>>1897234
>there are ***********fans********** on this board that will actually defend this
>>
Simon always liked Roman

He's the most based member of Cuckculture
>>
>>1897240

They genuinely didn't like Final Deletion or whatever that bugshit insane Hardy v Hardy "match" at Matt's house was called. Fuck'em.
>>
>>1897244
>implying I watched more than 2 seconds
>>
>Indy geek hipster culture
>>
>>1897256
That still gives them the view and possible ad revenue
If you don't like a channel don't watch it
>>
>>1897269
Desu nee, even two seconds still gives them a (You)
>>
i dont remember simon shitting on roman

usually it was the adams and the 5 year old
>>
>>>>1897256

/thread
>>
>>1897234
Simon has always been a Roman apologist.
>>
>>1897234

Quit shilling your dumb videos on here you inbred.
>>
>>1897234
>click bait video goes against popular opinion to get views
Are you honestly surprised?
>>
>>1897252
>He's the most based member of Cuckculture
Also the most based guy at Videogamer. How can one man be so based?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQUAo8ms2kg
>>
>>1897252
Hey Simon!
>>
>>1897234
Based
>>
>>1897240

Only Jack The Gingerfag and Adam hated it.
>>
>>1897234

YOU MEAN SIMON FROM WHATKEKTURE TRIED TO LOOKNON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF THINGS?

Also defending that shitrock RAW was another thing. Hey want to know how ruin a gimmick in one night? Revolve half the show around it, give it a shirt and don't even properly resolve it. BECAUSE IT WORKED SO WELL FOR MEME DAY, MITCH THE PLANT, ELLSWORTH, AND SLATER!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.