[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Kenny Omega win the IWGP World Title in January when he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: Kenny Omega.jpg (63KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
Kenny Omega.jpg
63KB, 777x437px
Should Kenny Omega win the IWGP World Title in January when he faces Kazuchika Okada at Wrestle Kingdom?
>>
Naito should be world champ. And Omega and Okada should be banished to the midcard where they belong.
>>
>>1896008

I'd rather Omega get the title. Naito's been champ before. Want some new blood in the main title picture.
>>
>>1895996
If he's the main event no. If they do the things where it comes full circle and Naito gets voted to main event then yes.
>>
>>1896008
They should strike the iron while it's hot, Omega literally has lines of schoolgirls and women wanting to fuck him
>>
>>1895996

Probably. I wish young cucks would just fuck off and get a clue already
>>
>>1895996
Yes and then it should turn into a slow burn with lij vs bullet club and Naito taking over
>>
>champion-ship
>>
>>1895996
No. Okada is the new face of the company, he shouldn't lose at Wrestle Kingdom. Omega can win later down the line.
>>
>>1895996
why does kenny associate himself with the young cucks?
>>
>>1896319
They're his mates from when he was in wwe developmental
>>
>>1895996
Yes. Kazuchika Okada is a boring champion and literally does nothing with the belt.

Kenny would at least bring some charactor to it like Naito did.
>>
>people watch wrestling outside of WWE

I could let TNA slide, but man you guys are losers getting this into fake fighting
>>
>>1896464
new eating that bullshit /wwe/ babby

>>1895996
hell fucking yes, tired of fucking Okada, even Naito is a bigger draw than him
>>
>>1895996
> deanweeb betraying his neowooasp roots
Fucking exposed
>>
>>1896011
>Naito's been champ before. Want some new blood in the main title picture.

He was champ for like 2 months and had 1 defense, get the fuck outta here.

>>1896304
Okada has been "the new face of the company" for over 3 years.
>>
>>1896464
this. guy looks decent, but who the fuck cares
>>
>>1896578
>even naito

Naito is a bigger draw than kenny and has started selling more merch.
>>
kenny omega
>not a manlet
>fucks japanses bitches by the hour
>is lit
>impeccable physique
>>
>>1895996
Fuck off
>>
>>1897535
18+
>>
I would watch a show based on the everyday life of Kenny Omega desu senpai
>>
I wish Omega and the Bucks would split from that sinking ship called the Bullet Club.
>>
>>1897497
>and has started selling more merch.
Specifically only in Japan. Including revenue made internationally Bullet Club is still on top.
>>
>>1897708
LOS are getting pretty over in the States.

Naito is also their biggest ticket seller domestically, which is what really counts.
>>
Kenny Omega winning at the Tokyo Dome would have me marking out like a little bitch. Especially if it was without interferences after a four star match with the One-Winged Angel.

I'm not even a big Kenny Omega fan, but he's just at the best he's ever looked.
>>
>>1897567
>disparaging the biz cliz

end your life
>>
>>1898028
Bullet Club is dead brother, the only remaining BizClizz OGs left in New Japan now are Tama Tonga and Bad Luck Fale. It's beyond a shell of it's former self and I doubt they are even moving that much merch anymore.
Bucks/Omega and Cole were smart to rebrand themselves as The Elite, particularly as NJPW doesn't own that and thus they make money off of Elite merch sold. None of the original BC guys ever saw a dime for BC merch sold by New Japan, anywhere in the world.
NJPW should have just sold the Bullet Club trademark to WWE when AJ/Gallows & Anderson left, because they have gotten all the use they can out of it. Nobody thinks Bullet Club with Yujiro and Fale and Tama Tonga's terrible brother is cool anymore.
Besides, LIJ is the hot new merch selling stable for NJPW anyway. They have taken over Bullet Club's spot as the cool faction now.
>>
>>1898087
>BizClizz OGs

Who gives a shit? They got much better once Styles joined and losing Karl + Doc hasn't hurt them one bit.

>and I doubt they are even moving that much merch anymore.

Guess again.
>>
I honestly get sick to my stomach when I see young cucks

also how the fuck is this blantant rip off of NWO/DX work in Japan? Didn't they fucking watch wrestling in attitude era, is this all new to them?
>>
File: 4Life.jpg (195KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
4Life.jpg
195KB, 960x540px
>>1898219
>doesn't know that nWo members are still wrestling in New Japan today

It's a tribute, you stupid worked mark.

>when you see it
>>
>>1898219
the difference is that unlike the nWo and DX, all the guys in the stable are competent wrestlers. They're not all great, but there's not one guy who drags down the whole stable simply by being in it. Jeff Jarret doesn't count
>>
>>1898231
>but there's not one guy who drags down the whole stable simply by being in it.

Fale & YUJIRO are both fucking horrendous.
>>
>>1898233
I really think they're not THAT bad
>>
>>1898234
Fale can have some borderline watchable matches against GOATs but YUJIRO is fucking horrid.

I'm still glad he didn't shit up a whole G1 Block this year.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.