[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you actually like what they did with the Divas in the years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: WWE Car Wash 2.jpg (158KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
WWE Car Wash 2.jpg
158KB, 1200x675px
Do you actually like what they did with the Divas in the years leading up to the so-called "revolution"?
>>
Nah man. The point where they had matches of a minute or a little bit over and no stories of any substance showed it was a division that was dying. However, this mega push they are getting is not well either. It panders only to a small fan base that it makes no sense to make it such a focal point of the show.
>>
I paid almost zero attention to it because it was a waste of time. Most of it still is but occasionally there will be something watchable now.
>>
Compared to now? Hell yeah. Matches were five minutes tops. The women were hot as fuck bimbos so if I had to watch, at least I had something to stare at. Now we have a literal horse given a ten minute plus match every show + MULTIPLE other diva segments and matches. It's fucking brutal

Did I like it in its own right? Hell no.
>>
>>1895769
I liked the boobs.

Looking back it seems preposterous and embarrassing.

Imagine: there were people who wanted to see Sarah Del Rey join the WWE back then. For what purpose?
>>
>>1895769
I remember liking Trish Stratus' retirement match, that's all
>>
as wrestling?, no, they were absolute shit, but were great eye candy and sometimes could bring fun stuff, Stacey with the dudleys was the best thing ever.

now?, no, they are still absolute shit, and since they are "serious" it shows even more now how bad most of them are, and to make it worse most of them are fucking ugly too, not even eye candy.

They did Bring Asuka, an actual real woman wrestler, but she can't save the whole thing by herself, specially when every single match is a botchfest.
>>
>>1898379
Do people actually think Asuka is somehow better just because she's from the land of the gooks? She's no different than the rest of the divas.
>>
>>1898383
She's definitively a wrestler, just google or wikipedia some shit.

Just don't expect a kurt angle because that ain't gonna happen, but you will be at least surprised with the things she did as Kana.
>>
I actually like the new women's wrestling when they try to not be a watered down version of the men, and instead fight more like cruiserweights.

The Smackdown battle royale to decide the new champion was probably one of my favorite female wrestling matches this year, because it was exciting and felt like its own thing, not the JV version of the main event.
>>
>>1898383
They think she's better because she's clearly better. I can't even remember a single Asuka botch in the year she's been there
>>
>>1898383
I'm sure plenty of fat weeb cucks think that way but if you watch Asuka wrestle vs the way most of these trainwrecks wrestle and don't see a clear divide in skill then you can't be helped
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.