[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who has the best workrate in the WWE right now and why is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (33KB, 600x400px)
image.jpg
33KB, 600x400px
Who has the best workrate in the WWE right now and why is it based Generico?
>>
File: eee.png (15KB, 244x154px) Image search: [Google]
eee.png
15KB, 244x154px
no
>>
>>1895344
>not BMAJ
18+
>>
>image.jpg
>workrate
>Generico

2/10 got me to reply
>>
>>1895344
I hope Braun injures him for real
>>
File: 8932482304.jpg (58KB, 576x1024px)
8932482304.jpg
58KB, 576x1024px
this guy
>>
>>1895378
I hope Braun injures himself and you cry about it
>>
>>1895407

highest workrate at killing the crowd?
>>
>>1895344
Sasha Banks
>>
>>1895344
Claudio
>>
Sami owns. Probably the most complete wrestler in the west next to Cesaro. Great promos (underrated, need to cut him loose there), in ring ability. Can use power moves or flippy shit. Super versatile. Genuinely charming and likeable. Looking forward to his feud with Bro Strongman. Think it's a great opportunity for both.
>>
>>1896174
Seconded.
I've been arguing with my bro for an hour because he can't believe I'm hype for it.
>>
>>1896174
One of Sami's problems is that he pisses off people real quick backstage

He even got Kendrick pissed at RoH
>>
>>1897131
Not familiar with this. Elaborate?
>>
>>1897214
Just looks at him during the Goldberg walkout, he was sitting on his ass while everyone else stood up and applauded, btw this is a typical sand nigger attitude I have lived around muslims all my life and they all have this same attitude, bitterness and jealousy runs in their veins and that's because they're all mentally ill due to years of inbreeding and fail at every competition.
>>
>>1897214
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHenRXLQSzA
very stubborn when it comes to matches and getting things done
>>
>>1897214
KO said multiple times that Sami would annoy people when they were discussing what to do in matches
Obviously this doesn't go over well with most egos and Sami can be really pushy
>>
>>1897263
Isn't this how the fucking kliq was? How else are you supposed to protect your character, imo? Gotta be a bitch politcker
>>
>>1897239
I forget he is mudslime. He's one of my fave wrestlers but man I hate Muslims. Thought the Goldberg scene added more realism to it. Sami kinda nodded in approval. If everyone was flipping out it woulda been goofy.
>>
>>1897300
He didn't politic
He was just really pushy and annoying when doing all the match discussion
Cesaro"can I speak now?"
Sami "no"
>>
>>1895344

But that's not AJ or Cesaro
>>
>>1897239
>Just looks at him

Sit down white trash.

>years of inbreeding

Glass houses, stones, etc.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.