/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vince posts and deletes Tweet; "Triple Main event"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: gGxfxIj.jpg (39KB, 550x409px) Image search: [Google]
gGxfxIj.jpg
39KB, 550x409px
Vince posted this Tweet and deleted it soon after. It is speculated due to the "#triplemainevent" tag at the end.
>>
>>1894083
there's always literally one main event
>>
I wanna jack off to Charlotte cutting down forests to make disposable sandwich toothpicks
>>
>>1894087
Hello nickfellacunt, got any more commissioned artwork for us?

> charmutt
I didnt realise you were gay brah
>>
>>1894094

http://murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/

The numbers of animators who have told me to fuck off. One of them even had the “lack of balls” to call me sexist because she was a woman.

Yes because lord knows my opinions toward fantasy women relates to my opinions of real women even tho they should be completely different set points

I need to face facts here. I do not have the money to pay for animation. I keep treating these animation assignments like commissions instead of thinking about how they do business

I’ve been told to try Newgrounds but either I hate the way their animation looks or finding their contact info is not possible.
>>
>>1894083
add nia jax and have her squash those two jabronis
>>
>>1894102
You working yet? Stay off the white russians and you might be able to afford some high end animation shizz

Or just stick to pictures?
>>
>>1894118

No I want animations.

I'm tired of Commissions I've gotten as good as i'm ever gonna envision when it comes to stilled pictures I need a challenge
>>
>>1894087
have sex
>>
>>1894130

I haven't had sex in 3 years

It was on the 4th of July the girl I did it with told me I defiantly fuck like a virgin
>>
>>1894083
triplemainevent is the new way to say 3 shitty mid-card level matchs
>>
File: IMG_0625.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0625.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>1894087
>>
>Vince posted this Tweet

Yeah, sure he did
>>
>>1894102
>the absolute state of that deviantart

Jesus Christ, fucking kill yourself you pathetic virgin.
>>
>>1894226
You're right he would've put it on Tout
>>
>>1894235

I lost my virginity 3 years ago

My Ex says I at least fuck like a Virgin
>>
>>1894083
Kek divafags btfo. Triple main event my ass. Didn't work on Phil and won't work now
>>
>triple main event

The state of this company
>>
>>1894308
Right.
>>
Punk just punched his TV and doesn't know why.
>>
Well yeah, 3 HIAC matches. You guys are dumb lol
>>
>>1894624
The TV then tapped him out.
>>
the fuck is with this back and forth shit? just tell us what the main event is already
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.