[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The easiest way to trigger British smarks is to say that William

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (31KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 642x361px
The easiest way to trigger British smarks is to say that William Regal was garbage.
>>
>get BTFO in another thread
>make new one

Oh somebody here is definitely triggered...
>>
File: 1472790115558.jpg (6KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
1472790115558.jpg
6KB, 219x230px
>Regal should have been WWE champion
>>
File: 58475285.jpg (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
58475285.jpg
98KB, 400x400px
>>1893312
>Implying in your very own post that you know its bullshit.
>>
>>1893312
Fuck you
>>
>>1893312
Looks like op got rekt on the wrestling forum
>>
>>1893317
You just described this entire board, watch

Roman Reigns is a talented faggot. Now watch, the pajeet marks and underage smarks are gonna come rushing to defend ramen
>>
>>1893360
Yeah he is talented. What's your point?
>>
>>1893312
It doesn't though because it's your opinion and you should be able to express it, even if it's hot garbage :)
>>
>>1893360
>a talented faggot
Sooo you're complementing him?
>>
>>1893373
>>1893595
Maybe he means that Reigns is talented at being a faggot?
>>
Regal was one of the funniest guys on the roster.

>Hides his watch when Cryme Tyme appear
>That smile at Vince when he starts dancing
>That appearance at the end

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x130mhk_wwe-summerslam-2007-funny-segment-with-vince-mcmahon-jonathan-coachman-teddy-long-william-regal-crym_sport
>>
This was Regal's finest hour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcb8RoxQPD0

It's a shame HHH was burying everyone at the time. That had the potential to be a great feud.
>>
>>1893588
I never said he was garbage, just that if you want to upset Britsmarks, just say that Regal sucks. You don't even have to mean it.
>>
>>1893639
>when your topic fails this hard

The impoverished province of OP
>>
>>1893360
Oh that's very nice, so you're a roman reigns fan?
>>
>>1893312
Regal was talented but I hated him... he made English people look bad.

Bulldog was fucking awesome back in the day.

Never ever cared for Wade Barrett.

I like Neville but I'm a sucker for flippy shit.

I just wanted to fuck Paige, but now I know she's getting Dorito'd I care not for her.
>>
Regal is an all-time great to be sure, deserved a World Title but it was really his own fault he never got it.

I also get why he was never pushed. He didn't have the superstar "look" in an age where most of the major Champions did. Regal looks like he could be your dad, and the RA target audience (kids) don't want that.
>>
>>1893699
So you're saying Regal would make a perfect heel to the RA target audience?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.