[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've spent the last month watching all of WCW Monday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Nitro_Vol_2_DVD.jpg (63KB, 560x250px) Image search: [Google]
Nitro_Vol_2_DVD.jpg
63KB, 560x250px
So I've spent the last month watching all of WCW Monday Nitro's and PPVs in 1997. I just finished watching Starrcade and I can't help but feeling that it wasn't worth it at all. Why did they ruin it?
>>
Hogan is a petty egomaniac.
>>
>>1893078
Did you watch it on the network? This is important.
>>
>>1893140
Yes.
>>
>>1893150
you fucked up then

WCW on the network is shit, WWE is too cheap to get any licensed themes so it just takes you out of the moment. Hogan coming out to the nWo theme instead of Voodoo Child and Jericho coming out to his WWE theme trigger me
>>
>>1893078
> Autism: the post
>>
>>1893078
Was it any good OP? I haven't watched WCW but I'll get there some day.

Is Starrcade 97 considered WCW's GOAT PPV?
>>
>>1893291
>I haven't watched WCW

18+ newfriend

And in terms of highest buyrate yes it was the GOAT but most of the matches were shit (including the main event). Best PPV during the Hogan run is probably Fall Brawl 1996 (only good war games after Hogan came in). Best PPVs pre Hogan are Wrestlewar 1992 and Starrcade 1988.
>>
>>1893291
Hahahaha, no.
>>
>>1893300
Got into wrestling in 2000 when WCW was already shit.

Cheers for the reccs.
>>
>>1893291
OP here. I would have to say that the nWo vs Sting storyline is probably the most enticing storyline I've ever seen in wrestling.
>>
>>1893302
Some others during Hogans run are
Bash At The Beach 1996 (just for the start of the nWo angle and a really good opener) and Halloween Havoc 1997 (All time great match in Rey/Eddie and a very underrated Macho Man/DDP match. Main event was meh though.

Alot of WCW PPVs during Hogans run are filled with shit matches then all time GOAT moments out of no where. For example Uncensored 1997 was a boring PPV until literally the last five minutes where Sting showed up to one of the biggest pops ever. You'd be better off just watching specific matches or moments than an entire PPV
>>
>>1893302
Not a PPV but Clash of The Champions I is essential viewing
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.