[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just rewatched this match on the Network and it held up terribly.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: wm28.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wm28.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
Just rewatched this match on the Network and it held up terribly. At the time I thought it was great mainly because of the SCM/pedigree combo and the slow pacing made built up suspense but with all of that gone now it hurts the match for me

It just seems like HHH tried to have the most "epic" and as drawn out of a match as possible to try and top Shawn. Shawn's bad acting doesn't hold up well years later either. You can say that this happens with all Taker streak matches out of the Taker matches I watched from WM20-30 this one was only better than 20 and 22. I would say this was easily the worst out of the 3 matches that HHH/Taker had at Mania and it doesn't come close to either of the Shawn matches
>>
>>1891617
oh it was better than his match at 30 too
>>
>he liked this match ever
it was always shit and pure cringe. everything bad about wrestling was in this match
>>
One of the most cringeworthy matches of all time
>>
>>1891638
this. fortunately for gaytch, becky lynch exists
>>
Taker is too old for this shit, sadly
>>
>>1891642
you mean sasha banks
>>
>>1891991
Huh?
>>
>>1891617
They didn't even use the cell. It wasn't a bad match compared to both guys' recent work but this match was overbooked. Taker should of called it quits after the previous one or after his match with Punk.

The only reason this matched had a little doubt was due to HHH's history of politicing
>>
>>1892166
What?
>>
The HHH matches at 27 and 28 should have never happened; he just has to ruin everything with his selfishness

They could have made the streak an even bigger deal than it already was and it could still be alive today, eventually to make whoever breaks it a huge star, rather than waste it on someone who absolutely did not need it.

Wouldn't this have been a better list of challengers than what we got?

>27 Y2J
>28 CM Cuck - long title reign vs streak
>29 The Rock - instead of Rock/Cena rematch
>30 Lesnar - but Taker wins
>31 Sting - instead of Fedora Man / HHH/Sting match
>32 anyone but Shane, maybe Reigns - imagine the heat he would have gotten

>33 Cena
>>
>>1892413
BTW when HHH and Taker had that staredown on Raw after those cryptic promos that were rumored to be Sting or even a debuting Tyler Black, that might have been the most disappointing moment of the past 10 years in WWE
>>
>>1892413
Bray should have broken the streak, no one can ever convince me otherwise.
>>
>>1892413
Their 27 match was pretty good. You telling you didn't mark out when taker kicked out of the tombstone?
>>
>>1892413
>13 Vader (WWE Championship)
>14 Kane
>15 Mankind
>17 Triple H
>18 Ric Flair
>19 Big Show or Chris Benoit
>20 Goldberg
>21 Randy Orton
>22 Kurt Angle
>23 Batista (World Heavyweight Championship)
>24 Edge (World Heavyweight Championship)
>25 Shawn Michaels
>26 John Cena
>27 Wade Barrett
>28 Chris Jericho
>29 The Rock
>30 Bray Wyatt (End of the streak)
>31 Bray Wyatt (The rematch)
>32 Sting (Double retirement)
>>
>>1892441
there was zero chance of him losing to his own move so no
>>
>>1892441
All I remember about that match was Taker getting his ass kicked and stretchered out, coming out of it basically looking like the loser, kind of making the streak look weak
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.