[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have the most boring and slow rest hold, hug, punch, kick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

>Have the most boring and slow rest hold, hug, punch, kick and slam fest of a match.
>Based ECW New York Smarks boo and shit all over the match with their chants.
>12 years later
>Both men are now even older, Lesnar going into his 40's and Goldberg going into his 50's.
>Going to have an even more shit snore fest of a match than they had 12 years ago
>Beta Nu-Male Era Smarks are chanting >"HOLY SHIT"
>"THIS IS AWESOME"
>"YOU STILL GOT IT"
> "YOU DESERVE IT."
>>
>>1890406
Nightmare glasses.jpg
>>
Were there even rest holds in Lesnar/Goldberg I?

All I remember them doing is jawing at each other for minutes at a time.

>implying that based Canada isn't going to shit on this match at the first opportunity
>>
>>1890406
ThThey were both leaving at the time and both decided to take a shit on everyone I'm sure this Time the match will be entertaining
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 980x551px
>>1890406
>still unironically more entertaining than flippy manlet shit, muh womens ravolootion, seth sparklecrotch lmao.

BASED Goldberg workin' the smarks!
>>
>>1890417
>both are nearly 13 years older
>Goldberg hasn't wrestled since then
>Lesnar visibly not even pretending to give a shit nowadays

State of WWE marks.
>>
>>1890406
Oldberg being emotional and babyfacing the fuck out with the kids in the audience got some marked me out alil.

That being said, unless they go hard choreographing this match, its gonna be a massive bomb.
>>
Their first match was actually good. They only got boo'd because the crowd were butthurt about Brock leaving.
>>
I dunno man, it's Survivor Series in Toronto, if the match is shit I think they'll turn on it fast.
>>
Toronto is a smarky city snd first ppv in canadaland in a couple of years.

They'll most definitely shit on it and it's going to be glorious
>>
>Implying smarks are afraid to shit on a big 4 PPV.

Have you watched any of the last 3 Rumbles?
>>
>>1890406
> Based ECW New York Smarks
>>
>>1890462
You a fucking parrot?
>>
>>1890406

What's that shit hanging off Goldberg's ribs? Everytime they show this match, it leaves me baffled.
>>
>>1890438
This year's Royal Rumble didn't get savaged.
>>
>>1890432
>Their first match was actually good.

holy fuck no
>>
>>1890406
Butthurt that they didn't do some fucking flips? Fat piece of shit
>>
File: Goldberg flip.gif (3MB, 317x228px) Image search: [Google]
Goldberg flip.gif
3MB, 317x228px
>>1890599
>le "he only said muh match was bad 'cause it didn't have flips" meem

anti-smarklet cucc BTFO
>>
>>1890569
Also wondering this
>>
>>1890406
>smarks
>being excited for Goldberg

kek learn your memes faggot
>>
>>1890406
He should come back for a run 2bh

He's coming back to show his son that he's a "superhero" just to job to Brock
>>
>>1890406
Gonna cwy?

Based Big Money Goldberg working the vegan beta smarks
>>
>>1890606
damn
>>
File: 1300484059035.png (11KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1300484059035.png
11KB, 429x410px
>>1890406
>Based ECW New York Smarks boo and shit all over the match with their chants
>Based ECW New York Smarks
>boo and shit all over the match
>with their chants
>>
You know there are bingo halls where you can get your fix, right? They're pretty much everywhere, and tickets are cheap.
>>
>>1890432
This is the most incorrect opinion I've ever seen.
>>
Holy shit, the one buttblasted turbo virgin obese manlet nerd mixed race tiny dicked smark geek is STILL spamming this thread.

Face it buddy Seth and Roman are no draws so they have to bring in Big Match Bill to sell tickets. Why does this make you so mad?

PLEASE, I'm begging you to get a life and have sex.
>>
>>1890406
They brought back Goldberg, huh? That brings back memories.I remember seeing a kid wearing a Goldberg shirt at Wal-Mart one time. I waited until he was in a secluded area and proceeded to beat the shit out of him, tear his gay shirt and spit in his face. I got him so scared that he said some black kids did it. It always makes me smile when I think about it.
>>
>>1890416
they got boo'd because the crowd knew they were both leaving after the match.
Brock could've shat out a reincarnation of jesus out his ass to crucifix pin goldberg and it wouldn't have mattered.
WWE fans treat wrestlers leaving the company like dumped girl in a bad breakup
>>
>>1890406
Op is a smark that only wants to watch gay manlets that wear face paint that would probably get whopped by an average person.
>>
>>1891714
That's what marks like though, that's literally the difference between marks and smarks.
>>
>>1890432
there is being a contrarian

there is being an /asp/ contrarian

then there is saying Lesnar vs Goldberg was a good match
>>
>>1891672
today in things that never happened
>>
Who's.... n-next?

Who... am... I? Where am... I?
>>
>>1891641
hahaha le epic miz bingo hall meme hahaha
>>
>>1890406
>Based ECW New York Smarks boo and shit all over the match with their chants.
You think based Hart fans won't do the same?
>>
>>1890559
> You a fucking parrot?
>>
>>1890406
Fans these days get excited for fucking anything new. They're sick of seeing the same matches from the same wresters and beg for something new and exciting like a Goldberg return or a Sting return. They even popped when Harper returned.

Doubt it'll be a good match though. First one was shit and this one is just one big advertisement for 2K17
>>
>>1890406
>based ecw ny smarks.
checking in. I wouldn't boo this match at all faggot. Just bc we demand entertainment doesn't mean we shit on big matches and want stupid little indy shit. Dork.
>>
>>1891751
Prove it faggot.
>>
>>1892110
you never saw the match lol
>>
is there a more nu-male chant than "this is awesome!"?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.