[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ric Flair Doesn’t Think Goldberg Is Physically Prepared To

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

File: ric-flair2.jpg (19KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ric-flair2.jpg
19KB, 640x360px
>The truth is I think Bill would be a nice addition, but, I mean, when you’ve been out of the business as long as he has, here’s the same deal: you’re wrestling Brock Lesnar, brother. That’s not a way to start out. It just isn’t. Do you know what I’m saying? Not that Bill’s fragile by any means, but when you’ve been away that long, your body hasn’t been in the ring, that’s why I say all the time, ‘time off is a wrestler’s worst enemy’. And he [has] been off a long time and to jump in there against Brock who is in peak condition all the time, because of his dual roles, either MMA or professional wrestling, he stays in top shape and I don’t know that Bill has. Bill looks great, but I haven’t seen him in the ring, so it’s a tough call. I think it’ll be interesting for the fans, but I’m glad it’s not me getting in there with Brock. I’ve been there and done that, man.”

Sorry Ric but Brock is never in top shape when he wrestles, he just relies on his freakish athleticism.

Plus Undertaker was able to do two matches with Brock back to back, and Undertaker is in worse shape than Bill.
>>
>>1889748
What a fucking idiot does he know it's fake
>>
>physically prepared

all he has to be able to do is a jackhammer after 10 minutes of le suplex city
>>
>>1889748
Didn't he compete at WM24 when he was like 60?
>>
>>1889748
Goldbotch gassed himself in 4 minutes when he was in his prime.

You're a mark if you think the match is going to be anything but a mess.
>>
>>1889866
He didn't take any time off, gotta keep moving, gotta go fast
>>
File: lessu.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
lessu.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
>>1889875
>Jew
>gassed himself
>>
This is coming from the most out of shape and boring wrestler of all time. He'll say anything to stay relevant.
>>
Ric Flair was a fat saggy mess in the peak of his career. He's the last person whose opinion on conditioning I'd listen to.
>>
>>1889748
>Undertaker is in worst shape

Nooe.

Taker has worked his fair share of 20+ minute matches over the past decade. Bill has worked less 20+ minute matches his entire career then Taker over the past 5 years. Lifting weights doesn't mean you are in wrestling shape. Look at the Rock as proof. He is more jacked then ever, yet gets tired walking to the ring.
>>
>>1889751
>>1889758

Sting almost died in the ring from a taking bump by a skinny twink like Seth Rollins.

Imagine Lesnar giving Goldberg a German Suplex and Goldberg doesn't tuck his neck in or something or botch a Jackhammer. Lesnar is like 290 pounds. Can he deadlift him up vertically like that without snapping his back or legs?
>>
If anything time off would be good, if Goldberg was wrestling the past 12 years he would accumulate wear and tear from injuries, just like Undertaker who is one move away from breaking in two
>>
>>1889905
Goldberg is a real man. Please don't compare him to Stiff Lollins.
>>
>>1889903
The Undertaker hasn't had a good match since the wrestlemania after he fought Shawn. He should of hanged it up after HHH but he kept going. Punk was able to carry him to a good match but he is so fucking frail now, he can only wrestle once a year and he never fully recovers from those matches.

Goldberg hasn't wrestle in 12 years but he also hasn't been seen on crutches, in a wheel chair, or using a walker. Goldberg never put on long matches because he was the bodybuilder type of wrestler who didn't do cardio. Hes not as strong as he is use to be but hes still stronger than everyone on the roster besides Cena, Lesnar, maybe Ceasaro and Rusev. Goldberg is like Brock in the way they are just naturally jacked
>>
>>1889905

You realize that for moves like the Jackhammer, the other wrestler picks up ~30% of their own weight, right?

Big Match Bill's got this in the bag. Can't wait for him to put on a 5 star match and btfo all fat virgin manlet vanilla queer smark haters.

Nash bless.
>>
>>1889899
>>1889900
>prime flair
>not in shape
he looked like shit after the plane crash in the 70s but he would wrestle an hour every day and twice on the weekend while binging on coke
>>
>>1889930
Being on coke would help him as it is a performance enhancer
>>
>>1889936
He wasn't just coked up, all anecdotes about him from others and Flair himself talk about how he would also do 500 hindu squats the first thing when he woke up every single day for cardiovascular conditioning
>>
>>1889941
Im not doubting the guy was in great shape in the 70s but he was definitly out of shape beginning in the 90s due to age
>>
File: 1289348932.jpg (72KB, 568x767px) Image search: [Google]
1289348932.jpg
72KB, 568x767px
>>1889899
How many hour long wrestling matches around the world have you had, pham?
>>
>>1889969
Of course, but the point I'm making is that during his peak in the 80s he was impossible to blow up. Granted he looked like a leather handbag come to life but his conditioning was probably the best out of any wrestler in the world when you look at his inhumane travel schedule, his number of long matches, his quality of performance in those matches, his training and the drugs he was taking (alcohol, coke, roids)

Also this is 70s Flair fwiw
>>
>>1889994
All that partying and drugs probably played a part in how bad he started looking later in his career
>>
>>1889928
Its really sad when Goldberg is stronger than most of the current roster.

The only guy that was stronger than him in his prime was Lesnar (probably), unless Mark Henry still wrestles
>>
>>1889928
>stronger than Big E
>stronger than Mark Henry
>Stronger than Bigshow
>stronger than Braun Strowman
Hahahahahahahaha.
Big E is fucking stronger than Cena.
>>
>>1889875
He said on Stone Cold's podcast that he does way more cardio in his workout now that he ever did before. Basically strength training was his only consideration before since that was all he needed.
>>
>>1890055
Is Big E really strong though or does he just have inflated body builder muscles. I doubt Big Show is stronger, he let him self go. Braun Strowman is stronger and Mark Henry doesn't wrestle
>>
>>1890055
There's no real indication Big E is super strong. Cena does crazy lifts. I've never heard of Big E doing anything impressive.
>>
>>1890088
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xQbE_6YaomE
2:15

The guy is a fucking powerhouse. And pretty damn sure stronger than Goldberg.
>>
>>1889928
You need to meet a bodybuilder, Goldberg is a fucking twink compared to them. Goldberg went for a slightly roided athletes body, which was easy because he was a fucking nfl player
>>
>>1889936
lol 18+
>>
>>1890021

I guarantee you that Big E has more pure strength than Goldberg. Probably more than anyone on the roster except MAYBE Mark Henry.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bray could outlift Goldberg as well.
>>
>>1890096
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-fwNmbK-jXg

Seriously show me something that says Goldberg is strong at all at 50 years of age. Big E is probably the strongest guy currently in wwe.
>>
>>1890103
Body builders focus on mass and cutness, they have huge, inefficient muscles. Power lifters on the other hand are both huge and strong. Most wrestlers are the former.

Goldberg used to play in the NFL and was mildly successful. He would be more closer to a powerlifter than a bodybuilder. He is also the type of guy who has a naturally muscular physique like Brock. Hes not in the same shape as his prime but he has continued to workout at a highly intense level since he retired. The guy is still stronger than most, his strength isn't going to be a problem, his cardio will probably be, and that has more to do with the fact he focus on power lifting and has neglected serious cardio training his whole career than his age
>>
>>1890113
Big E is the strongest guy in the WWE yet will never be viewed as a legitamate opponent for Lesnar.
>>
>>1890148
cause hes an actual manlet
>>
>>1890105
Perhaps you should look up what a stimulant is and their effects on the CNS
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 268x279px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 268x279px
>>1889896
top kek
>>
>>1889929
underrated.
>>
File: Flabby Flair.jpg (82KB, 453x594px) Image search: [Google]
Flabby Flair.jpg
82KB, 453x594px
>>1889748
>>
>>1890150
>Lesnar's best opponents were Angle & Eddie
>>
>>1889905
>Rollins
>skinny twink

>>1889929
The only thing less likely to ever happen than this is >>(You) getting laid.
>>
>>1890021
Kane was the strongest guy in WWE ~02-03. Lesnar himself confirmed it.
>>
File: FIVED.gif (2MB, 340x191px) Image search: [Google]
FIVED.gif
2MB, 340x191px
>>1890088
Have you tried watching his matches?
>>
>>1890639
They had fantastic wrestling ability. Something Big E is also lacking in.
>>
>>1890653
Do you not understand how that actually works? You don't need enormous strength to do that at all. Hence why fucktons of guys have done it. He's talking about actual weight lifts, not wrestling moves.
>>
>>1890655
Big E is a fine wrestler. Certainly better than quite a few they've pushed over him.

>>1890659
>you don't need physical strength to catch a 200lbs+ guy in the air without flinching

DYEL?
>>
Since Retiring Goldberg has nothing but MMA training, Mui Tai, Kickboxing.

Goldberg has greatly increased his cardio and experience over the last decade and is probably in his best shape overall of his life, due to higher stamnia.

His problem is going to be core strength and willpower. The body gets old and tired, all the conditioningin the world can't stop that.

The biggest problem overall with the match isn't Goldberg...it's Lesner. We need 2003-2004 Lesner for this match. Nobody is going to like this match is Goldberg is just suplexed 20 times and gets hit with 1-3 F5s, bit hes stuck with the gimmick.

If this can turn into a match were Lesner cares(which is possible considering Goldberg and Lesner are friends outside WWE), then there really is a chance at a good match.
>>
>>1891045
>lesnAr
fucking illerate retard
>>
>>1890642
Yes, that faggy Armenian is a skinny twink.
>>
File: JEEEZUS.png (371KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
JEEEZUS.png
371KB, 500x494px
>>1891099
How's your Crossfit going?
>>
>>1889899
This poor nigger
>>
flair is retarded drunk who has no place talking about old people wrestling
>>
>>1891102
Who's this
>>
>>1889905
>Can he deadlift him up vertically like that without snapping his back or legs
B8
>>
>>1890662
>Big E is a fine wrestler.

E's garbage. He does strength and a decent splash on the apron, but other then that he's an uncoordinated dipshit who regularly near-necks himself with his shitty spear spot.
>>
>>1889994
lmao what that looks disgusting
would never take any training advice from this man
>>
>>1890638
holy fuck i did not need to see this
>>
>>1891102
Rollins is the greatest thing to ever be produced by Iowa

just look at that body
>>
>>1891045
this. so many retards saying that conditioning is going to be his problem have no idea what they're on about.
like you, I just hope it won't be a boring le suplex citie xddd match
>>1891092
hello ric
>>
>>1890638
that is fucking disgusting who allowed this to go in the ring
>>
>>1890088
>>1890082
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1EFj3G6BDU
>>
>>1891216
Who?
>>
>>1891281

The architect
>>
>>1891215
Here's a better angle m8
>>
>>1892424
Who?
>>
>>1890662
Only person I know who could do this was prime kane, don't know if he's as strong now
>>
His first bump in 12 years is going to hurt like a motherfucker. He probably will blow up but he'll last longer than he used to. It'll be a shit match because it'll be a million suplexs and a few F5s while lesnar just walks around the ring.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.