[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cornette experience >Cornette rags on Daddy Trump again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Daniel-Bryan-Angry-Eye-Roll.gif (2MB, 264x309px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel-Bryan-Angry-Eye-Roll.gif
2MB, 264x309px
>Cornette experience
>Cornette rags on Daddy Trump again
>Brian acts like he knows things again about the election cuz he's a kike.
>both boys "politely" laughs at each others political banter,
>it's one of those eps.

WRESTLING PODCAST THREAD!!
Whats good y'all!?
>>
Bruce Prichard and Don Tony are the most consistently great ones
>>
>>1889322
>talking about politics on a wrestling podcast
>>
John and Wai and Konnan. Everyone else is complete shit.
>>
>>1889322
>cuz he's a kike.

What's the source? I've always thought he may have been. He has jewish physiognomy, is shitlibed2damax, and jews often have 'son', i.e. the original SOHN, in their surname.

By the way, Cornette is definitely a kike. Cucked, father a (((journalist))) and mother's maiden name was (((King))). Strange, considering, that he can have such conservative perceptions of wrestling when the evil hebrew hoodoo flows through his veins.
>>
Anyone else notice that Court "im the luckiest person in wrestling" Bauer will use a different voice for each of his shows? On MLW he sounds normal and on Bauer and Pollack he uses a completely put on serious, deeper and slower voice.

He is such a fucking faggot and i hate him so much
>>
>>1889322
>Whats good y'all!?

Pritchard and Sullivan.

By the way, MSL is a kike if you were not aware. The modern wrestling podcast seems to require a kike handler on every one. Cornette's pet jew is pure new york heeb.
>>
>>1889393
>(((Court "im the luckiest person in wrestling" Bauer)))
>>
File: Kevin owens fanclub meet.jpg (142KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Kevin owens fanclub meet.jpg
142KB, 960x640px
>>1889322
> WRESTLING PODCAST THREAD!!
> Whats good y'all!?

The fucking state of neowooasp
>>
>>1889395
Conrad and Bruce are both goyim
>>
File: Court_Bauer.jpg (13KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
Court_Bauer.jpg
13KB, 214x317px
>>1889398
>His rich Jew father left him money
>he went to wrestling school to become a manger but failed miserably
>The Fatus knew he had money so they """"""mentored""""" him
>MLW wrestling failed
>(((earned))) his way onto WWE creative
> was so universally hated by Stephanie and company he was moved to the travel department within months
>lies about his involvement in creative to this day
>embarrassingly claimed he was a producer on East Bound and Down, only saw the show through his TV, called out and humiliated
> lied about some Chinese company screwing him and causing MLW to close down
>made all his money and status back via dumb luck podcast

I fucking hate him
>>
>>1889444
Dudes so ugly
>>
>>1889444

Thanks for dropping the knowledge on this kike. (((Bauer))) is unberable.

>>(((earned))) his way onto WWE creative

You forgot (((creative))). In fact, (((agents))) as well. WWE is so jewed as well that I wonder if hiring heebs has been mandated by the TV execs whose cash keeps the company afloat. (TV earnings is a much greater % of revenue than all other streams.)

Anyone got any idea if McMahon's abusive mistress of a mother was a jew? It would explain a lot.
>>
>>1889328
>>1889395
Based

I love Prichard
>>
>>1889392
listen to 6:05 super podcast he constantly talks about being a kike
>>
File: sfhugono.gif (2MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
sfhugono.gif
2MB, 255x191px
>>1889387
>konnan
>>
>>1889322
Ma boy jason solomonster
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.