[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So do wrestlers slap their thigh or something when performing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: ziggel.jpg (37KB, 808x432px) Image search: [Google]
ziggel.jpg
37KB, 808x432px
So do wrestlers slap their thigh or something when performing superkicks to make that smacking sound?
>>
18+
>>
>>1888952
Also wondering this
>>
>>1888952
>>1888955
yes you stupid idiots
>>
Check out this little tidbit. Apparently wrestlers stomp while punching to make a thump sound.and the whole ring is set up to magnify this effect!
>>
>>1888952
yes, and they're so good at doing it that even when you're sitting ringside and know they're doing it it's almost impossible to actually see it
>>
>>1888952
Watch this. Then watch it again and see if you can catch Asuka's slap, or Hamada's right after. You'll probably need to watch it 3 times to really catch it, even though it is blatantly right there.

>https://youtu.be/KgTVZwWp8Pw?t=353

Copy the link because 4chan does not embed timestamps
>>
>>1889035
>women's """wrestling"""
>>
>>1889035
* tips
>>
okay, a similar question, that came up from a "Jim Cornette reviewing old rubbish matches" type video.

Crappy jobber takes a piledriver on the outside. Jim's commentary says "Oh, well. He's twitching his left foot. At least he knows to do that then...."

What's that about? Is a left foot twitch a kind of traditional "nerve spasm" type sell that wrestlers are meant to do? Or is it done as an "I'm not paralysed by that high impact move" type of communication?
>>
>>1889035
28 minutes? ahahah sure bro
>>
>>1888952
Based patron did the best ones
>>
>>1889116
nigga he linked you to the bit you need and said don't just embed it.

are you retarded?
>>
>>1889094
when you sell it's hard for a ref to know if you're actually hurt.

remember when enzo got fucked up at payback? he just lay there and started breathing heavily.

A ref knows to look for certain things and they also have a hand squeeze system for if they need to check a wrestler isn't just selling.

I hadn't heard about a leg spasm being a code to the ref but it may well be one.
>>
File: 1442332028660.jpg (23KB, 396x508px) Image search: [Google]
1442332028660.jpg
23KB, 396x508px
>>1889035
>that "selling"
>>
File: 1476411706368.gif (2MB, 310x325px) Image search: [Google]
1476411706368.gif
2MB, 310x325px
>>1889132
>>>>>>Joshi """"""Puroresu""""""
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.