[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The biggest thing I miss, other than kicking ass, is being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: goldberg.png (547KB, 749x395px) Image search: [Google]
goldberg.png
547KB, 749x395px
>The biggest thing I miss, other than kicking ass, is being a superhero for all the kids around the world.
>In this day and age, there ain't enough of us.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1887205
more pedos in jail than ever before
>>
File: 1475077920106.jpg (266KB, 567x938px) Image search: [Google]
1475077920106.jpg
266KB, 567x938px
He means there's barely anyone in wrestling for kids to look up to, instead they get fatasses and indie darlings
>>
>>1887205
There aren't any real man heroes anymore

They're all midgets that love cucky shit like anime and Marvel
>>
>>1887256
This nigger looks like he's straight out of happy hour in a gay bar
>>
>>1887262
you go on and tell him that
>>
All these niggas are faggots. Gaming nerd nu males.

Seriously who else in that place has any kind of test besides Rusev & Reigns?
>>
>>1887362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kURf_K_EEzE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iiv11OSmyi8
>>
>>1887362
>>1887367
btfo m8
>>
I remember seeing a kid wearing a Goldberg shirt at Wal-Mart one time. I waited until he was in a secluded area and proceeded to beat the shit out of him, tear his gay shirt and spit in his face. I got him so scared that he said some black kids did it. It always makes me smile when I think about it.
>>
>>1887205
kids don't have heroes nowadays because most wrestlers are jabronis like sami zayn.
>>
>>1887323
>unironically thinking some old fuck could do anything
>>
>>1887723
>>1887367
>playing a game for a wwe youtube channel makes you a gaming nerd
>>
>>1887724
Autism.
>>
>>1887740
Rusev has admitted to watching anime, I guess that makes him a nerd, right?
>>
he ment exactly what he said , when i grew up you had bad asses like sylvester stallone , stone cold steve austin , arnie.
>>
>>1887748
Everyone has seen at least one anime in their life.
>>
>>1887724

no you didnt.
>>
File: fucking casual pleb.jpg (51KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
fucking casual pleb.jpg
51KB, 600x595px
>>1887256
Stan Hansen was never a "superhero".

>>1887362
>Gaming nerd nu males.

Post year of birth now.
>>
>>1887749
>Stallone

Literally shorter than Daniel Bryan.
>>
>playing games and/or watching anime makes you a beta nu male
Gotta love retards on this site just saying whatever and claiming it means something it literally doesn't
>>
>>1887807
Best part is they're literally saying it on an anime forum
>>
>>1887724
Kek
>>
>>1887807
get a pussy nerd
>>
He's right, wrestling has become gay and is full of hipsters now, the nxt cancer is what we're gonna have to deal with for the next decade, fuck
>>
>>1887824
>mutilating yourself
Nice mental illness
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (24KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
24KB, 600x398px
>>1887825
>wrestling has become gay
>Implying wrestling wasn't gay as fuck already backstage with Pat Patterson around
>>
File: 410JEbc3oPL._UX425_.jpg (24KB, 425x288px) Image search: [Google]
410JEbc3oPL._UX425_.jpg
24KB, 425x288px
The digital society furthers human flaws and selectively rewards development of convenient half-truths.

You exercise your right to ‘freedom’ and this is the result. All rhetoric to avoid conflict and protect each other from hurt. The untested truths spun by different interests to churn and accumulate in the sandbox of political correctness and value systems. Everyone withdraws into their own small gated community, afraid of a larger forum.

They stay inside their little ponds leaking whatever “truth” suits them into the growing cesspool of society at large. The different cardinal truths never clash nor mesh. No one is invalidated, but nobody is right. Not even natural selection can take place here. The world is being engulfed in “truth”.

And this is the way the world ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper.

tl;dr
too many SJW cucks low level wannabe fuckboys (Ziggler, New Day, CM Punk, Foley, Owens), not enough real men (Goldberg, Stone Cold, The Rock, Randy Savage)
>>
>>1887825
Always has been, now it's gay and boring
>>
>>1887838
>Goldberg, Stone Cold, The Rock
>Real men
18+
>>
>>1887205
he means modern day wrestling is full of nu-male manlets who are the same size as kids and just as immature
>>
>>1887773
Yes, I did. It happened in August of 2000. I remember because a few days after that, I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time.
>>
>>1887838
Have you ever listened to Stone Cold's podcast?

Based Austin is progressive AF.

Also: shut up Beato you cholo fatty.

>>1887852
Reminder that Goldberg lost a backstage fight to Y2J
>>
>>1887785
Those are Alphadudebro games he's holding and not anime or Nintendo shit.
>>
>>1888153
>video games are for nerds and nu-males
>e-except for the ones I think aren't!
>>
>>1887205
No larger than life wrestlers.

We got fags like kevin owens.
>>
>>1888734
KO is working you right now and you don't even know it.
>>
>>1888734
Owens is pretty large

>>1888747
The purpose of a work is to draw money
>>
>>1888751
>selling merch out the ass

AND THAT'S WHY HE'S THE CHAMP
>>
>>1887362
Cena, Brock, Cesaro, Braun, etc.
>>
>>1888761
Thats cool that he sucked haitches dick so he could be put in the main event at the expense of ratings and quality. Just like hhh loves to do.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.