[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Braun Strowman will be world champ and there's nothing you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 8

Braun Strowman will be world champ and there's nothing you can do about it.

He isn't even that bad. Fairly good moveset for a guy his size.

He's 100% going to be in the final 4 of the next RR, hopefully DELETING Ramen's record.
>>
At least he actually looks like a mastodon

Would like to see him destroy people other than local jobbers though. And fucking manhandle them with suplexes and throws.
>>
Based Braun GOATman
>>
>>1886867

And that is the fucken way it needs to be. The top title is a place for beasts, mastadons & larger than life men.

Dyels, whales, cruiserweight ANTI-draws need to stay in the midcard
>>
>>1886867
Im actually ok with this

Braun needs to start eating his way through the midcard, squashing local competitors has been done.
>>
Here's how I would book him.

-Make him squash Sami Zayn at HIAC
-Give him a spot in the 5v5 main event at SS, where he pins at least 2 SD, including one between Cena or Ambrose, he's also the second to last Raw guy standing
-next he squashes Roman for the US title. 4 minutes match
-Royal Rumble, 14 eliminations, third to last eliminated
-unstoppable US champ monster until WM33, where he either dismantles someone else or drops the title in a triple threat without getting pinned

after that he's onto the Universal Title

give me 1 reason this wouldn't be a credible as fuck push
>>
This board likes him so I don't know why you're so combative about this.
>>
>MUH MOVESET
His fundamentals are sloppy and his tiny-ass steps look stupid. The crowd dies during his matches. Even when he was a Wyatt they died.

If they make him world champ, nobody other than nwowolfpactv clones will care.
>>
>>1886895
Doubt it.
I made a thread a couple of months ago, everyone was bitching and whining about him.

I guess that sweet Running Powerslam he has been using is convincing enough that now everyone loves him
>>
He should be booked like the next Brock. He's easily the most physically impressive guy since Brock.
>>
File: image.png (191KB, 240x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
191KB, 240x368px
>>1886894
>>
>>1886898
jobbers got sort of cheered and in the last 2 appearances he was actually getting cheered to dismantle more jobbers

he just needs to be moved to some serious contender, which is happening anyway
>>
>>1886903
and for the sake of it, bring in Roode and make him Braun spokeperson
>>
File: IMG_0566.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0566.png
2MB, 750x1334px
I liked the fact that he killed one of the three jobbers on Monday when the back of their head hit the top of the ringpost, and the guy had to lay outside by the barricade until the end of the squash
>>
>>1886903
I'm thinking we wont see Roode on the main roster until RR, but whatever he ends up doing will be glorious
>>
>>1886904
I miss the 'Lets go jobber' chants
>>
>>1886894
I'll be honest, it might just be the pot I'm smoking but that sounds like a really good idea. Ellsworth really did his job when he put him over, I mean Strowman's there, he's in my head. Y 'know?
>>
>>1886867
This.

Based Big Squash Braun will be the face of the company
>>
>>1886907
I think Braun doesn't need a spokesperson, having someone speak for him means he has bonds with people (aside from wyatts). I think he should just do his own thing since that would take away from the monster feel

>>1886912
One day friend one day
>>
Is sami zayn mentioned in this thread

Don't care how green Braun is, he's 400lbs. It's ridiculous to fight that vanilla ginger at all, he should just squash him
>>
File: just made the list.jpg (46KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
just made the list.jpg
46KB, 800x800px
>>1886867
Will Braun make the list?
>>
>>1886921
Not sure, maybe he can cut promos too.
>>
>>1886936
He'll make the list of people JeriGOAT has jobbed to
>>
Did you guys see the jbl show with big show? The only reason he wasn't the most dominant person in wwe history is because he's too nice. If braun gets motivated he can be a beast
>>
>>1886930
I'd love to see Sami pull off his typical underdog shit, going up against Braun, and getting absolutely flattened
>>
>>1886867
We've had to stomach Diva shit, Daniel Dweeb Bryan, Short Fatty Owens, this is gone on long enough. Braun is the actual male we need to save this ridiculous bullshit.
We should have never boo'd batista a few years back.
>>
>>1886943
See>>1886946

I fear that if they give Braun a bond with anyone it'll make him humanized and less fearful
>>
>>1886867
You kidding me? You know their building up Braun to be knocked down as the Andre the Giant to Big Cass's Hulk Hogan.
>>
>>1886908

Pretty sure that jobber when front first not back first. Either way it looked like he got car crash'd. I thought he wasn't going to get back up.
>>
>>1886867
Vince needs to pull the trigger and give this guy the big push. Just have him completely squash every NXT jobber on the roster, then squash KO for the title. Big guys draw ratings, indie midgets empty arenas out.
>>
>>1886953
im glad he is on the roster now and not 3 years ago, where he'd probably be jobbing to Khali and Brodus Clay
>>
>>1886936
I really like that gimmick, reminds me of when he listed his number of submissions in WCW to fuck with Malenko.
>>
At best he'll be a gatekeeper for future top guys, who is put in a filler feud with the face champ every now and then. If he stays around for long, he might be the guy in royal rumble matches who constantly makes it to the final four and is there to put the winner over. Maybe give him a secondary main event title some time.

It's almost like I described Big Show's run though, and he was better than Braun will ever be. I'll admit that while Braun is smaller, he does look more intimidating.
>>
>>1886962
Me too, can you imagine them having Bryan go over him if he was with the wyatts then?
>>
>>1886967
>secondary main event title
You mean midcard?
>>
He's a great promo. Better than bray wyatt kek
>>
>>1886867
If I have to hear Cole say "A MAN THE SIZE OF STRAUMAN SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DO A DROP KICK!" one more fucking time I'm dropping Raw.

Shits already on the thinnest of ice
>>
>>1886867
If he trims the beard a bit he'd have a pretty good look
>>
>>1886965
the list of 1003 holds?
>>
>>1886894
Basically, he's WWEs Bill Goldberg, but an angry fuck about it
>>
Honestly, tell me why people still hate on this guy. His offense has been pretty brutal as of late, and he looks fucking awesome. Looks are still a huge part of wrestling; people are more accepting as to not dismiss smaller guys, but huge guys being huge is still a big bonus for them.
Also his voice is cool.
>>
>>1886981
1,004, and we're gonna list them off.

1. Arm Bar
>>
>>1886985
2.Arm Drag
>>
>>1886936
Jericho will be off playing with his band before Braun works his way up to upper midcard
>>
>>1886974

Well yeah, something like the WHC title ended up being. This is assuming that the brand split won't last forever
>>
>>1886988
3. Wacky line
>>
>>1886953
I think you misunderstood. I was just saying i hope he isn't a pussy like big show and can be a monster
>>
>>1887008
I see, like that time he cried and was begging for his job and losing to everyone
>>
>>1886936

No, but you just made mine.
>>
>>1886867

Braun will actually draw money and ratings.
>>
>>1886930
Sami will job hard, stop whining. He's going to last 5 mins top.
>>
>>1886954

if they allowed enzo and cass to improvise with some non pg shit instead of going off a script with pre-approved family friendly insults this would be fine. nothing wrong with two big guys in the main event.
>>
>>1886958
>wcw
>where the big guys play with each other
>bankrupt

now gtfo my thread fedoramen
>>
Big Dimes Braun will be the biggest draw of the 2020s, mark my words.
>>
>>1887032
That's why he has an ironclad contract!
>>
>>1886967
it'll be a century before WWE finds someone as big as BEEG and as agile as him

the shit he did in WCW was insane

too bad Big Kev botched and injured him
>>
>>1886976
fuck Cole anyway

he's been ruining Raw since forever
>>
and for god's sake can we give him that gimmick they gave to Big E in NXT?

the 5 count pin, instead of 3 to brag about how much he destroyed his opponent

why the fuck NXT gets the best ideas while on the main roster we are stuck with suffering succotash
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 270x480px
>>1887063
Speaking of which, here's a pic of Big E while he had the 5 gimmick screaming in my face after he beat Bo Dallas. At the House Show I went to.
>>
>>1887059
>thinking beeg got injured from that
18+
>>
>>1886867
He's the next Mark Henry/Big Show.

In a few months give him a title chance, he wins it. Then defends it for couple of months, will lose at a ppv and he'll be wrestling like now against some randoms.
>>
>>1886953
Unless they do it Catrina & Mil Muertes style

but they won't
>>
>>1886907
>>1886921
Strowman could lose the title against Roman Reigns at Survivor Series 2017 or something like that.

Meanwhile Bobby Roode could defeat Shinsuke Nakamura for the NXT Championship and could have a long fucking reign then he debuts at RAW in December 2017 (Maybe becomes the King Of The Ring 2017).

Strowman disappears the whole month of December and Bobby Roode knows that Strowman could be more unstoppable than ever after losing the title so in secret Big Money Roode buys Strowman soul from Bray Wyatt.

Roode uses Strowman at the Royal Rumble but someone like Roman Reigns or Finn Balor manages to stop them at the Final Four.

Then you could have the glorious spartan Roode with his mastodon fucking everyone in the fucking Colosseum.
>>
>>1887077
neat
>>
File: big guys.jpg (225KB, 1239x800px) Image search: [Google]
big guys.jpg
225KB, 1239x800px
>>1886867
He's ready for it, brother.
>>
File: IMG_0596.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0596.gif
1MB, 300x200px
>>1886957
Yeah either way, when I heard the clink of his skull hitting the post, I thought "oh shit he's dead"
>>
>>1886907
his promos are cool though
>>
>>1887119
pretty neat too considering Hogan was on steroids
>>
>>1887106
anything that involves Roman going over as a face would ruin the push desu
>>
>>1887106
>Becoming King Of The Ring
I don't wish that evil to any man
>>
>>1887140
Ok then Samoa Joe or Finn Balor defeats Strowman
>>
>>1886867
Based. GOATman deserves every accolade
>>
>>1887162
well that's the whole point, build him as an unstoppable monster until someone finally beats him

not sure who could on the current roster, but for the sake of ring presence, look and moveset, Strowman deserves a push

I hope they don't fuck it up
>>
>>1887162
>Balor
No
>Joe
Yes
>>
>>1887182
Yes, but then? He just returns to the squash matches? I think that storyline with Bobby Roode could be good.
>>
>>1887146
Bret, Austin, Haitch, Kurt, Edge, and Brock came out of it ok
>>
>>1887192
>Sheamus
>Wade Barrett
>>
Can we change those ugly pants btw?
>>
>>1887204
Shame-us won a royal rumble and 2 world champions after winning king of the ring
>>
>>1886879
If you want Big E to be the WWE champion, that's fine, but it should be about in ring ability, not about who has the best genes or who can inject the most steroids. Stone Cold, HBK, Eddie Guerrero, Bret Hart, Y2J, RVD, Kurt Angle etc. weren't rightful champions because they weren't huge monsters?
>>
>>1886867
He is a legit mastodon, borderline behemoth. This is more than enough to be a big star in this time
>>
>>1886894
they did the same with roman ya idiot
>>
>>1887255
>ya
>>
>>1887192
>>1887204
Booker T was okay with it
>>
>>1887248

>Stone Cold /Angle / Bret Hart

Stop comparing gay twinks like Finn Balor to people like Stone Cold and Kurt Angle. Finn Balor is a cruiserweight.
>>
You guys want him as world champ? He will be a bigger ratings killer than Roman, Seth & Dean.
>>
Braun is a goddamn mastodon who is agile as hell and pretty good on the mic. He's got it all.
>>
>>1886894

Wow. This is good. Like, really good. Squashing Roman is good but I wouldn't have him break Ramen's record because Big Dog still needs to be le Big Dog and he's about the only convincing big feud opponent for Braun.

I really hope he fucking crucifies Sami Zayn.
>>
I wish he would cover up that one tattoo on his side with the barbell
>>
>>1887063
>and for god's sake can we give him that gimmick they gave to Big E in NXT?

E should get it and his last name back. Him being a wacky character in the main event would be stupid. Plus, his entrances were hype as fuck.

'Member when NXT was good, mina?
>>
>>1887097
>Make Nia Braun's Catrina

>tfw you will not have your face licked by Nia.

Hold me bros.
>>
>>1887355
NXT was god tier from the Bo times up until the reign of Finn, even then everything but the championship scene was good. Now it's just okay
>>
>>1887306
Get a clue
>>
>>1887812
Last time they put the top belt on a really big guy for a long time it was the 90s and he drew like shit.
>>
>>1887300
Angle was literally a Cruiserweight during his Olympic career.
>>
>>1886867
A guy the size of Braun Strawman shouldn't be able to move as he does
>>
>>1886930
>Bigg McLargeHueg always wins fight

Watch UFC 1
>>
>>1887306
The point is how you build guys.

Of those 3, Roman's build up was a complete nightmare.
Seth's first title reign bored everyone.

Only Dean had a long (2 years) build and dropped the belt when he started to get stale.
>>
>>1887842

Angle's the exception there and he's pretty much a 10/10 in every department. None of these guys are half as believable at killing someone as Kurt was.
>>
>>1886894
you forgot the point when you file for bankruptcy

the target-market is kids, spics and 14 - 21 women, you can't push a monster as the focal point of the show
>>
>>1888478
>the target-market is kids, spics and 14 - 21 women,

not male teens

you are retarded dude
>>
>>1888478

Why are you targeting people who don't watch the goddamn show?

The VAST majority of the audience is men over 20
>>
>>1888453
What about the guys with shoot records?
>>
>>1888617
have sex
>>
>>1888626
How funny and original.
>>
>>1888630
thank you
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.