[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a big posibility that based Big Gold Kurt can come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0814.jpg (110KB, 733x828px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0814.jpg
110KB, 733x828px
There's a big posibility that based Big Gold Kurt can come back to WWE in the Royal Rumble or before WrestleMania. Is Angle an /asp/ guy, lads?
>>
Kurt can't clear the physical tests. He's worse than Bryan. Multiple concusions and CTE.
>>
>>1886751
>Is Angle an /asp/ guy, lads?

Yes, and RuRu too.
>>
File: 1469396495015.jpg (828KB, 1683x1615px) Image search: [Google]
1469396495015.jpg
828KB, 1683x1615px
>>1886751
Angle one of the few contenders for GOAT. I would mark out hard if he was in the rumble.
>>
>>1886751
I'd love to see Kurt get a sting type deal, just come back for one or two matches, get his HoF induction, and retire where he belongs

A rumble spot should go to full-timers though, if you ask me
>>
>>1886753
His neck is the real issue.
It basically being held together by scotch tape and toothpicks.
>>
>>1886751
His body is fucked. Kurt should return for a HoF induction, nothing more. Maybe a manager role
>>
>>1886758
I think he can get an appearance in the Rumble. It's a great place for surprise returns. Definitely not win though.
>>
>>1886763
Its probably too much in this day and age to ask for a complete surprise at a rumble. There's no unpredictability anymore and you can narrow the potential winners down to 2 or 3 guys. The rest is just padding.

A Kurt return would be a nice surprise but you know he wont win, like you said
>>
>cuck angle

Fuck off back to woo
>>
>>1886771

They suck his dick, sure, but he is that damn good. Stop letting shitty organizations make you a contrarian faggot
>>
>>1886771
Fuck off Carter, if it's not Dean Ambrose your dick won't get hard
>>
>>1886751
This is bullshit, Angle is fucking done, his neck is broken
>>
>>1886775
Hi Carter

We know you are a Jasethyfag
>>
Kurt's neck is a work. He was at wcpw this month and looks in good shape.

He's been hooked on all kind of chemicals for a long time and by keeping him out of WWE they are actually protecting him. They don't want to tarnish his olympic gold, all american legacy with a drugs scandal. So they're ensuring he gets totally clean, but I am sure there is still time for him.
>>
>>1886751
They mention Kurt Angle in WWE 2k17
>>
>>1888148
It was broken when he won a gold medal.
>>
>>1888588
He was knackered after a few minutes, if anything Hendry carried that match but still lost, that whole ippv shambles was just bigger names going over their main roster
>>
>>1886751
What's sad is he could have been GOAT but he got hooked in pills and then ran away to TNA like a little bitch. They were even giving him time off to heal up and get clean but he had to be selfish !

>You could have gotten AJ and Kurt in the same company
>We could have had Kurt vs Taker at Wrestlemania
>Kurt could have been the one to defeat Brock
>Angle vs Reigns at Wrestlemania
>Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe dream match

So much potential just thrown away
>>
>>1888609
Angle vs. Styles happened of times in TNA

Angle vs. Joe was his debut
>>
>>1888612
You ever talk shit to me again or try to correct me in public like this one more I will cut off your neck and shit down your throat. You think I don't know where you live you punk bitch ?

I'LL FUCKING FIND YOU
>>
>>1888614
Doubt that you can even guess the continent.
>>
>>1886759

Impact health insurance plan for ya...
>>
>>1886768
>Its probably too much in this day and age to ask for a complete surprise at a rumble.

AJ Styles literally debuted this past rumble and it was a surprise. Also you've always been able to point out who was winning when it got down to the last few guys.
>>
>>1886751
>Is Angle an /asp/ guy, lads

18+
>>
>>1886771

>Le cuck meme xD
>Hating on based Kurt

You need to be over 18 to post here.
>>
>>1886751
Angle is a cuck
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.