[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Hmm it says here you enjoy watching wrestling. So tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

>"Hmm it says here you enjoy watching wrestling. So tell me, why should I hire you over someone who's not a total fucking loser manchild?"

well?
>>
>>1886597
I dont want the job, you just got worked
>>
I would promote a healthy lifestyle over the workplace through my tips about wheights, showers, and clues.
>>
Well if I actually put on a resume that I enjoy watching wrestling, or any interest, then yeah, I don't deserve to be hired.
>>
>>1886597
I do a sweet elbow drop
>>
Kek i probably get paid more than you anyway, why would i want to work for your shitbird company
>>
>>1886597
Why would that be written in a resume?
>>
>>1886597
because the ad said you were looking for someone who was a total fucking loser Manchild?
>>
File: william-regal.png (232KB, 650x369px) Image search: [Google]
william-regal.png
232KB, 650x369px
>>1886597
I'm not sure you understand sunshine, i'm here to replace you. Now if you please, gather your belongings and show yourself out sonny
>>
WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, BROTHER!

I MAY HAVE SAID THAT I LIKE WRESTLING, BUT THAT WAS JUST A WORK! YOU SEE, I WORKED YOU SO HARD THAT I WORKED YOU INTO A SHOOT! AND NOW THAT I'VE PULLED THE RUG OVER THE CEO OF THIS COMPANY'S EYES, JUST LIKE I DID TO BILLIONAIRE TED, ITS NOW TIME FOR ME AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER TO TAKE OVER! I

I'M GONNA DROP THE LEG ON THIS COMPANY, JUST LIKE I DID TO THAT NO GOOD GAWKER BROTHER, IN FRONT OF ALL THESE SCREAMING HULKAMANIACS IN THE WAITING LOBBY, UNLESS YOU GIVE ME THIS JOB! AND IF YOU DON'T, I'VE GOT A LIMO FILLED WITH LAWYERS, FUNDED BY PETER THIEL, WAITING TO SUE YOUR ASS IN COURT! -HH
>>
>>1886599
/thread
>>
YOU KNOW, THEY SAY ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL
>>
>>1886597
Because my skills and experience speak for itself and what I watch out of work is of no concern to you.
>>
>>1886597

I hit the weights
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 234x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 234x361px
>>1886650
Jesus fuck
>>
No thanks, I don't wish to work for people who resort to cursing in the office.
>>
>>1887056
>>1887020
>>1886706
>>1886627
>>1886615
You wish
>>
>>1886597

>"FUCK YOU! I AM A SUCCESSFUL ADULT WHO ENJOYS THE DRAMA OF PPROWRESTLING!"
>>
Well, for one thing, I'm about the only one qualified to maintain your databases that's willing to work at your shit wage
>>
>>1886597
Because if I'm qualified for your opening, then I'm not a "total fucking loser manchild" am I? Also, I was recording this interview, I'm sure your boss would love to know about your unprofessional attitude.
>>
>>1886597
Who the fuck would put that on their resume
>>
File: 1458342723413.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1458342723413.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>1886599
>>
>>1886597
>Boardflippers and toy gun enthusiasts think they aren't the manchildren on this board
kek
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.