[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember when /asp/ had some great threads. This board was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0602.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0602.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
I remember when /asp/ had some great threads. This board was slow but so many gems for fighting. It really pisses me off that there isn't a good moderator here. And hiro clearly doesn't care.

Is anyone else irritated at the state of /asp/ right now?
>>
Nah we took over your dead board and remodeled it in our image
>>
>>1886300
While I'm in the majority, I do feel a bit of shame for this being primarily a pro-wrestling board. Obviously the whole board should be more inclusive, but along with the bulk pro wrestling threads, are the "meme" pro wrestling threads, which is frankly the real problem.

Hoping there can be a board separation by year's end. Keep saying things! Keep making these threads!
>>
File: 1443544583092.jpg (164KB, 1125x1038px)
1443544583092.jpg
164KB, 1125x1038px
>>1886300
>tfw you will never have a hot muscular gf

Perfect combo of strength and beauty lads
>>
Yes, I do.
I did not visit 4chan for quite some time.
But I remembered /asp/ to be a good board, threads about asian martial arts, european martials arts, airsoft, rock climbing, skateboard, medieval fencing, gymnastic conditioning, pro wrestling and other niche activities etc...

When I came back, /asp/ was... different...
90% of the content was WWE threads with 2 to 10 replies like: "Do you think this nerd (CM Punk) can land a punch ?", "LMAO Sasha Banks hairline, kek", "CM KEK! CM KEK !", "RAWTISTS BTFO !!!", "Which divas has the best ass ? I think Kevin Nash has", "Where did we go so wrong ?!", "RECORD LOW RATING!!!", "LMAO LMAO, WWE FUCKING SUCK", "I MISS THE ATTITUDE ERA", "IS TRIPLE H HOMOSEXUAL?", "Bailey is THICC ! THICC!!! POST THICC BAILEY", "MEEKMAHAN IS OUT OF TOUCH SENILE OLD MEN REEEEE", "Big E should be da champ', he's yo uncle and yo daddy", etc...
>>
Skater fags should just kill themselves.
>>
>>1886346
>"Big E should be da champ', he's yo uncle and yo daddy",

implying that he shouldn't be
>>
>>1886346
>, "Which divas has the best ass ?

implying this thread would only have 2-10 replies
>>
File: WnPceBg.jpg (144KB, 1022x552px) Image search: [Google]
WnPceBg.jpg
144KB, 1022x552px
>Still complaining as if it's going to make a difference even though it's been almost a year and the woodflippers and toygunners have already accepted their fate
>>
>>1886319
>Board separation

Nah, m8, it's more likely that nip moot will fuse this place with /sp/
>>
>>1886387
That would suck. Just make a pro wrestling board. I mean how hard is that? There's a Pokémon board, why not make a pro wrestling board so that they can leave and make shitposting wrestling on /asp/ bannable.
>>
>>1886395
Where you been m8?
Mook is cutting the number of boards to save money and /asp/ is gonna be one of the first to go
>>
>>1886346
>Which divas has the best ass ?
I think you mean "feet"
>>
>>1886395
There is already talk about getting rid of the slower boards and /asp/ was one of the slowest before /wwe/ got kicked out of /sp/
>>
>>1886300

Who is this cock cabinet?
>>
>>1886396
Are you serious? When did he start talking about that?

I'm starting to dislike Asian moot.
>>
>>1886440

Who cares? The toy gun fags will go to /toy/ and we'll be back I. Our nice cozy general thread at /sp/. We should've never moved to begin with
>>
>>1886395
That reminds me of when /wwe/ got kicked out of /sp/ and the first thing /wwe/ suggested was to have its own board and that gook turned them down because he didn't consider them a draw
>>
>>1886450
So you selfishly shitpost the crap out of /asp/ and instead of letting it die with interesting posts for everyone you decide to post every hour some crap about pro-wrestling.

Man, ease up on the shitposting for a while until Asian moot axes us. I'd like to remember /asp/ before it dies as it was.
>>
>>1886300
sauce?
>>
File: IMG_0654.jpg (118KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0654.jpg
118KB, 640x640px
>>1886410
Little Lois lane from instagram
>>
>>1886300
Yeah back when /asp/ had it's bare minimum of wrestling threads. Now you have to go
>hit the weights
>gain height
>get a clue
>>
>>1886461
It's not an intentional shitpost to drown out the old posters. That's just a side of effect have having a general go to a whole board. (Which coincidentally is the reason /sp/ is dying/dead.)
>>
>>1886668

I know the real reason wwe was booted was because hurr not a realz sport. But if you go on /sp/ specially on a monday or sunday they have surprisingly similar threads as this place. Apologize, 10 ten, is he the worst X, GOAT. Honestly we never should have left.
>>
>>1886300
At thia point asp just needs to be nuked. There is 0 moderation and you cant even discuss relevant topics because this entire board is circlejerk meme spamming.
>>
File: sasha-banks-6[1].jpg (39KB, 507x588px) Image search: [Google]
sasha-banks-6[1].jpg
39KB, 507x588px
>>1886300
OP's pic is just some random crossfit whore.

Meanwhile this is the WWE Women's Champion.

WWE is a joke.
>>
Do you want this board? Fight for it, fuckers.

Don't come with me with the whole "abloblo, those meanies aren't leaving!", with enough reports we can keep this place relatively clean. Just keep reporting and sending twitters to hiro to kick them out of here.

Just keep fighting.
>>
File: 1476486739265.jpg (37KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
1476486739265.jpg
37KB, 630x420px
>>1890209
You're not getting jack shit unless japmoot decides to get off his ass and delete the whole board and move everything to /sp/

So go ahead and shitpost all you want and whine about how your shitty wood flipping threads don't draw enough dimes to survive.
>>
>>1886341
They are usuallu fucking insane. If they are not directly roiding, which is in an insane commbination to begin, introducing testosterone to something that is already prone to throwing fits and going crazy, they nearly literally have to live at the gym to keep their body in that shape. Women arent supposed to naturally look like that

Either way, things like that aren't conducive to healthy relationships. Except the sex. They are usually some of the most mentally weak and submissive women, and in the bedroom that translates if you can get past that outer layer of bravado. Not to mention the pussy and asshole are A1

I've dated three "fit" girls
>>
>>1890245
Did you meet her at the gym? Or somewhere else?
>>
>>1886300
asp was a mistake in general
>>
>>1892750
Maybe. I just don't get what's so fun about spamming things to high hell.
>>
>>1886683
Agreed. There was a modicum of self respect back in the /wwe/ generals, a few autists that were basically made to sit in the corner babbling their shit while everyone ignored them, but on the most part people contributed, memes actually got updated or evolved (stale shit like 18+ or have sex would be long gone by now) and due to the fast pacing the thread was active constantly. There was a steady balance of discussion and memes. Sure there was the odd "not a sport" from random /sp/ shitposters but it never interrupted the flow of the thread.

One /wwe/ general thread to cover WWE, TNA, LU, NJPW ect, and one game thread for PPVs is all that was needed, and it worked perfectly.

There is a janitor on the board, but evidence points to him being one of the shitposters and deletes threads mentioning how poorly he does his job. This thread will probably be pruned in a couple of hours for example.
>>
WWE babbies go homu, talk about some good wrestling ffs
>>
>>1886346

Take a shower. Hit the weights. Get a clue.
>>
>>1886346
I know that you were being serious and I feel you, but that post was tragically funny. It sadly summarizes the sad shit that happens here now.
>>1886440
Where have you been? Everyone in this damn site hates his chink ass.
>>1886675
What's worse is there are other generals that are blatantly not directly sports related and it's still allowed to be posted there. Bunch hypocrites /sp/ is.
>>1893024
I missed the memes. At least /smack/ has been producing some if not some weak memes.
>>
>>1890245
I used have a fit wife once, we were work partners in the field. The physical demand of our professions and the sparring was what kept us pretty fit. I just wanted to confirm your post and say it was true. .
>>
>>1893592
Why is he so horrible? Asian moot needs a representative or something.
>>
>>1893598
the sex must have been amazing.
>>
>>1893722 (dubs)
He hasn't done jack shit it improve the site. That's why everyone hates him. /asp/ and /wwe/ hate a little bit more because we got shafted by him.
>>1894533
It was, god rest her soul it was.
>>
>>1894600
>>1894533 (dubs)
Sorry I forgot to check yours as well.
>>
>>1894601
>>1894600
> le dubs check xd
Fuck off back to /b/ you drooling spastics
>>
>>1894600
God damn. Just once I'd like to fuck a toned chick like that. I bet it was fun taming that ass.
>>
File: nxk3sqPYeR1r3x5j9o2_1280.jpg (424KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
nxk3sqPYeR1r3x5j9o2_1280.jpg
424KB, 1080x720px
>>1886341

>you will never truly be happy
>>
>>1895209
It was.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.