[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU'RE LAST! >implying he won't "wrestle"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: vlcsnap-2016-10-19-17h52m04s924.png (981KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-10-19-17h52m04s924.png
981KB, 1280x738px
YOU'RE LAST!

>implying he won't "wrestle" at mania
>>
>maybe I have another fight left in me

What did memeberg meant by this?
>>
>>1886243
>Only one more match

I wanted a fucking mini-run
>>
>>1886249
he's old rich and never really liked wrestling, he's just doing this as a gift to his son
>>
>wrestles Bork at SS
>loses via stoppage
>point made he could have kept going but refs called it because he was getting fucked up
>disappears
>RR
>#Whatever
>Goldberg comes out
>spears everyone
>eliminates Bork
>leads into a no holds barred match against Bork at Mania
>Bork kills him in a bloodfest to let their boy go 2-1 over the WCW guy, provides the Rumble with a memorable moment, gets GB to buffer the Mania card, and gives Brock something to do

Good idea?
>>
He's going to job to brock, or does he beat brock then job to Roman at mania?
>>
>>1886252
>he's just doing this as a gift to his son
True.

But if he's going to lose to Brock, that's a kick in the dick for Cage. It would be an easier pill to swallow for Cage and the fans if he had a few matches before taking on Big Money Brock and laying down nicely for him
>>
>>1886256
It's Brock vs Rock at Mania.
>>
>>1886252
>never really liked wrestling

+18

He L O V E D being around kids or teenagers being their superhero, he loved being there doing the spear and shit.

He just didnt like the business side of it.

Probably the retards like Hogan or Nash made him dislike it.
>>
>>1886256
Terrible idea, but sounds exactly like something Vince would push
>>
>>1886243
>implying Brock won't cripple him like Seth did Sting
>>
>implying Goldberg isn't going to win
>>
>>1886272
Zero chance he wins.
Why would wwe book a 50 year old guy who is leaving after the match, to go over the star they have been building up over the past few years? In makes no sense in terms of booking for Goldberg to win. He will look strong, but Brock will win, no doubt about it.
>>
>>1886276
He's gonna win via shenanigans or draw and Goldberg is gonna have another match at mania
>>
>>1886272
He either came back to beat Brock for a pretty good sum, or came back to job for 5 times that amount

Guess we'll find out by years end
>>
>>1886276
Brock is a part timer and his contract is up next year, though. If anything, I'd like to think that Goldberg has more of a chance of working with WWE in the future as a draw than Brock does, considering he seems to hate everything about WWE except the money and glory
>>
>>1886276
>hey goldberg wanna come back for one last match for your kid and cut a promo about doing it for all the children just to lose it to another part-timer?

how much fucking money are they giving him
>>
>>1886284
A lot.
The guy is Jewish after all.
>>
>>1886283
Brock will resign once his deal is up, because he is a draw and it's easy money. Also Brock is like 10 years younger than Goldberg. Who do you really believe wwe wants to work with more in the future?
A home grown guy they built.
Or a WCW guy who doesn't have more than a few matches left in him?
Brock should win this match. There is literally no reason he should lose.
>>
>>1886284
As I said here >>1886283 he's either doing it for a good sum of money or he's taking much more than that to do the job
>>
>>1886281
Goldberg will not go up 2-0 on Brock.
Lesnar will win and if Goldberg decides down the line for another match, you have a set up already in place since it will be the tie breaker.
>>
>>1886276
>Bork and Dadberg brawl for 15 minutes
>after an even fight Bork gets the advantage
>Shane intervenes as a revenge for that f5 at Summerslam
>Dadberg wins and goes to have a match with The Big Dawg at Wrestlemania
>Bork crushes Shane and later on he jobs to Reigns too
>>
>>1886256
Brock vs. Shane at Mania, m8.

Goldberg at the Rumble would get a nice pop, though.
>>
>>1886284
>be muscle jew
>football didn't pan out
>work WCW as a means to make money
>enjoy the spotlight while it lasts
>company goes under
>spend next 20 years raising family on a 40 acre ranch and collecting cars
>get a call from vince one day
>"Hey there jewberg, want to secure your families financial well being for a couple more generations?"

It's a no brainer really.
>>
>>1886243
I thought it was "YOUR LAST", as in the last fight Brock will be in?
>>
>>1886292
Goldberg may not be back doing wrestling, but he legit enjoys a lot about the wrestling world and being this larger than life character.

Brock, meanwhile, doesn't even do promos or interviews anymore, and even at age 40 doesn't give a fuck and severely limits the matches he does. He clearly hates it.

I'm just saying, having "Goldberg - the Legend" on your good list to do the Booker T/Steve Austin thing, is more likely to happen than Brock doing the same
>>
>>1886328
Nope. Goldberg's signature saying has been "You're Next".

And there's no way in hell Goldberg is going over.
>>
>>1886301
That actually does sound pretty good, setting up for Brok Lazer and Mick Man Jr at WM
>>
>>1886332
I know all that. But still, I thought 'your last' sounds more intimidating and makes more sense as a threat.
>>
>>1886330
I agree that there's more chance of Goldberg being on one of those Legends contracts where he comes back for occasional squash matches and commentary/interview shit, but if Brock is up for re-signing, and considering the amount of money they must have paid the cunt for the 10 matches a year or so he does, I wouldn't be surprised if he does go over
>>
>>1886311
>Brock vs. Shane at Mania, m8.

I like my idea because THAT monstrosity is exactly what I was trying to avoid.
That and Brock vs Rock.
>>
>>1886311
>Brock vs Shane at mania

I could see Shane costing Brock the match against Goldberg if they really want to go through with it.
>>
>>1886311
It's Shane vs. Steph at Mania.
>>
AJ vs Goldberg, he's the only one who can carry him to a decent match.
>>
>>1886243
If he wrestles at mania it will be to job even further so Vince can stroke his dick as he keeps burying WCW. all these years after the fact.
>>
If they want to hammer home this brand thing, they should have SD sign Goldberg because he's in direct opposition to a RAMfag. Then have him wrestle a few matches to get eyes on the new bramd.
>>
Goldberg vs Lesnar will be terrible.

Lesnar was gassed just walking to the ring and I'm sure he's well out of shape, can't seem him Wrestling before Royal Rumble maybe even Mania.

Also, that one fucker with the "What?" chants.
>>
>>1886368

>10 matches a year

Try five max.
>>
His contract is for 2 appearances. He's doing this just for his son
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.