[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your face when this retard alone ruined WWE, its viewership,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: beta roman.png (155KB, 208x331px) Image search: [Google]
beta roman.png
155KB, 208x331px
Post your face when this retard alone ruined WWE, its viewership, its image.

RIP ROMAN FAILS
LIKED BY NOBODY
>>
Butthurt smarks sabotaging him, even after Bryan had to retire, even though he's the only member of the Shield with any star power whatsoever, should take the lion's share of the blame.
>>
Is the "fedoramen" gimmick Carter's new thing? Because it's being forced like, 24/7
Only that burrito is here that often
>>
>>1885975
Nobody mentioned that until you did...

>>1885973
But he's the worst draw of the 3 by a mile.
>>
>>1885970
He's been good recently, this Rusev thing has been enjoyable.

He's the villain of the piece by my reckoning, he keeps interrupting Rusev and has disrespected his wife.

He winked at her at Summerslam, I think it was, and it was great.

These two work well together, no real complaints.
>>
>buttmad smark still triggered and seething at Based Big Dog
>>
>>1885981
He's the best draw of the three but you're that fedoramen guy so you'll just ignore the facts and just repeat the same retarded irrelevant thing over and over again like some autistic retard
>>
Friendly reminder the Raw after WM 32 lost over 1 million viewers compared to the one after WM31.

Romanetty is a confirmed anti-draw.
>>
>>1885991
>lowest TV ratings
>worst house show ticket sales
>can't even move more merch than midcarders
>>
File: where my dick go.png (369KB, 520x300px) Image search: [Google]
where my dick go.png
369KB, 520x300px
I like Roman because he's attractive and I'm a homosex.
I want to protect his smile.
>>
>>1885973
>>1885975
you must be that fedoroman kid then
>>
>>1886037
>member of the gay community
>not wanting Styles

I call bullshit
>>
File: 1475764286441.gif (875KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1475764286441.gif
875KB, 500x281px
>>1885991
>Best draw
>Doesn't outsell AJ Styles, New Day, Cena or even fucking Deanetty
>His mega push cost the company 1 million viewers
>Booed out of the building consistently for almost 2 years
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.