[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The day wrestling was damaged to the point of no return. Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
The day wrestling was damaged to the point of no return.

Is that what The Rock is thinking?
>>
"Why did I agree to this?"
>>
Do you rock the smell is cooking
>>
He was thinking: what the fuck is wrong with these fat smarks who boo the best talent in the company; this is giving me ptsd, i am the greatest legend in wwf and you fat smarks booed me
>>
>>1886003
>Romark SEETHING
>>
"I'm so gay but I'm afraid to tell anyone for fear of hurting my brand. Better make some more anti-gay jokes when I go backstage, that way nobody suspects a thing."
>>
>>1886003
Romannetty wasn't even the best talent in the Final 2 of that Royal Rumble
>>
>Big Show and Kane tossing out all the relevant guys, even Bray who was the ironman of that match
>Roman just eliminates them while they're arguing
>look the rock pls no bully
>Rusev thing was pointless
how do you fuck up a rumble this bad

Roman didn't even look strong
>>
>>1886003
XD
>>
>>1886003
Fedoramen worked.
>>
>>1886146
>Fedoramen
You have to go back
>>>/w/oo
>>
>>1886043
Basically how wwe made fans hate Roman. It was just horribly booked all the way around. If they were more subtle trying to put Roman over, he wouldn't have gotten the backlash he did.
>>
>>1886200
Like the year before. Not even mending.
>>
>>1886200
He was getting booed at that show before the Royal Rumble even started.
>>
>>1886317
He was getting booed, but it was fixable. The Royal Rumble was the point of no return for Roman as a babyface. Now the only way to fix him is to turn him and they've been too chickenshit to do that for almost two full years now.
>>
>>1886323
Well, yeah, but the fans turning on Reigns was inevitable because, quite frankly, he's just not very good.
>>
>>1886340
He's not amazing, but he has a really good look and a good voice and he has a good sense of in-ring timing (the move-sell-move-sell-move-sell rhythm. He's good at that.).

You could definitely book him in a way that covered his weakness but he's been given absolutely no help by his material. It's like every stupid promo-by-committee he does just sinks him further and further down.
>>
>>1886350
Roman's matches are the most monotonous by-the-numbers shit out there.

And he's boring on the mic when he's not embarrassing himself.

Unfortunately for him right now he's main event or bust and it doesn't seem like he's good enough to be main event.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.