[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the WWE Network have the whole Attitude Era available? Thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (14KB, 324x156px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 324x156px
Does the WWE Network have the whole Attitude Era available? Thinking about starting a trial and watching it all through since I only really started watching around 2005
>>
Any man with no chins has a fighting chance.
>>
You literally started watching around the perfect time. 2003 is when WWE gets good on a weekly basis. Le Attitude Era is good in retrospective highlight reels but absolutely fucking abysmal on an episodic basis.
>>
Do they censor chair shots and other shit on the WWE Network?
>>
>>1885983
chair shots, no.

Some things are censored, like nipslips and stuff.

And when they say WWF it's muted for the F half the time.

Even ECW is on the network, it just has a TVMA screen at the start.
>>
>>1885949
>2003 RAW
>good weekly
>>
>this thread
>this board

18+
Fuck off wewtists
>>
I want to rewatch RR 2000 all the way up to X-Seven and see how my nostalgia holds up. But that's like 15 months to slog through, might just watch the PPVs.
>>
>>1886045
That's pretty much the golden period. I'd say Rumble 2000 through to Invasion is top notch on ppv. The shows especially Smackdown weren't bad either
>>
>>1886036
I'm 23. I'd have been 6 at the height of the Attitude Era.
>>
>>1885949
meh, Im currently rewatching, right now at early 99 and enjoying them so far, the whole Mankind - Rock feud is really good.
>>
>>1885942
Yeah it does now. It's pretty great.

>>1886045
It's worth watching the Raws & SDs to be honest. That's what I've been doing.
>>
File: IMG_7234.gif (728KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7234.gif
728KB, 200x133px
>>1885949
>>
>>1885949
Honestly that's only true for 97-98, during that time the upper crust was good but holy shit the rest of the card was piss poor, you really might as well watch WCW 96-98 instead. 99-01 WWF however, is as good as wrestling has ever been.
>>
>>1886055
The year 2000 to early 2001 was GOAT. WWF was really firing on all cylinders.
>>
>>1885949
>2003 is when WWE gets good on a weekly basis

Stop.

99 is peak WWE -- and it added Smackdown to its schedule.

2001-02 is when it starts to dwindle, but still strong.

2003, by no means, is when it "gets good".
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.