[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I want the WWE to focus more on pure wrestling as opposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5866.jpg (164KB, 1518x1518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5866.jpg
164KB, 1518x1518px
>I want the WWE to focus more on pure wrestling as opposed to entertainment
>>
they haven't done either well for a decade
>>
I'll take "Things That Nobody Has Ever Actually Said" for $200, Alex.
>>
File: pm_trudeau_600x683.jpg (89KB, 600x683px) Image search: [Google]
pm_trudeau_600x683.jpg
89KB, 600x683px
>I want the WWE to focus more on womens wrestling and pro wrestlers of colour, because its 2016!
>>
>>1885449
just go to the squaredcircle subleddit, you'll see how true this is
>>
I'm so sick of wwe not giving world championship to guys below below 5'2
>>
>I want the WWE to focus on big guys with no wrestling talent having slow boring matches because they have shitty quads
>>
>>1885441
you calling 360 spinning non muscular fags entertainment is why small, normal looking guys are majority of wwe now and they dont have anyone who even remotely looks like a real fighter.
just this pussy ass roleplay where people pretend to hit each other and nobody deserved to win anything
>>
File: dcuuckshacksnyder.jpg (38KB, 429x600px) Image search: [Google]
dcuuckshacksnyder.jpg
38KB, 429x600px
>>1885441
>I want the WWE to focus more on character development and multi-layer storylines
>>
>>1885441
You got both on SmackDown, if you're willing to stop being a cuck watching RAM.
>>
>>1885441
>>1885451
Are we supposed to know these regular as fuck looking guys making mild, sound suggestions?
>>
>>1886171
K E K
>>
>>1885442

Basically this. For a company that relentlessly tries to push the idea that they're all about 'entertainment', they sure are fucking shit at being even the slightest bit entertaining. And when they start hiring more indie guys who can actually wrestle as opposed to the sluggish roidheads they used to hire, you realise that they suck at putting on good matches too because everything they do in the ring is watered down and they're all wrestling several times a week and don't want to risk getting injured (even though it happens anyway).
>>
>>1885876
>going to plebbit

pass
>>
>>1886175
>who even remotely looks like a real fighter.

By all means, tell us what main eventers from the past few decades looked like "a real fighter"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.