[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this chinless fuck is the most over wrestler on the planet and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: chinless.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
chinless.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
this chinless fuck is the most over wrestler on the planet and changing the landscape of the sports entertainment industry while rawtists who watch the same women's match every week false flag about it being a bad thing

SD's ME was one of the most fun wrestling segments of the decade and will be talked about for YEARS. Name the last time RAM made a new star or got real heat on an indy darling? Oh yeah, you can't.
>>
>>1885371
And the best fucking part about it is that he started on fucking RAW and they were just going to throw him away until Shane-O-Mac and Bold Font Ryan realized there was some potential there.
>>
>>1885371
>Aj Styles puts him in chinlock
>He slips right out
>No Chin Music

The match had some funny splts. And yes the guy is over. If WWE hasn't sign him they should. Ellsworth could be the new Santino Marella. Comedy jobber who gets a win here and there.
>>
>>1885377
BME said he doesnt know if theyre gonna use him after this week
>>
>>1885377
I want this. Make it a running joke that noone ever manages a chinlock on him, and when someone finally does it's a "big thing"

Just to discredit my own opinion, here are other things I unironically like:
GoldenTruth
Baron Corbin
Undertaker
The Wyatts
The Miz
>>
>>1885388
now that he has a tron and music he will be in the rumble 100%

they wouldn't go to the trouble, they don't lift a finger if they don't have to. This guy is Blue Pants 2.0. Same writer for both of them.
>>
>got to get a 2-count on the world champ and has legit merchandise on sale by WWE themselves

That alone is more than any random jobber for a one-off squash match should ever hope for. It honestly fucking impresses me how far they've gone with this shit.
>>
>>1885389

Corbin isn't actively bad. He's just got actively GOOD either.

Taker is still cool, mostly because I'm 27 and yearn for a time when wrestling was good and Taker didn't look like a confused old man.

All of the Wyatts have always been great. Except for Braun. It's Creative that fucking sucks a chode.

The Miz is an excellent heel. He should just never hold a singles championship EVER again.
>>
>>1885409
you should check out his promo from talking smack. It's basically the same promo he's been cutting for the last few years but he's refined it to being very very good. I've always kind of liked Big Banter but tonight I think he's one of my top 5 on smackdown.
>>
>Ellsworth goes for a cross body
>Aj steps to the left a little bit and it missed
Its the simple things
>>
this meme needs to end. misawa didn't die for THIS
>>
>>1885371
Now they have to put it on the side a little so he doesn't become stale and smarks start turning against him
>>
Real talk, I really liked his entrance graphics and music. Production crew deserves a nod for not going half-assed with it.
>>
>>1885503

couldn't catch SD because of work, what were they like?
>>
>>1885507
gotchu, faam

https://streamable.com/yyvl
>>
>>1885371
Liking this meme faggot is the biggest fedora tier thing I've seen in wrestling in a long time.
>>
>>1885526
t. Women wrestling aficionado aka cuck
>>
James Ellsworth has more victories in WWE than Sting, and he deserves it. Get worked, cuck.
>>
Meanwhile, nobody gives a flying shit about Braun Snoreman.
>>
>>1885371

Wait, are you smackdownies actually proud that a jobber is actually over and in the same sentence getting triggered by women?

Is this meant to be poking fun at your self? That's just pathetic. You know why wrestling keeps getting low ratings in 2016? Cause of morons like you.
>>
>>1885545
Sorry Foley, we should put women on every main event. We should act more like cucks to preserve wrestling dignity
>>
>>1885573

Seek sex
>>
>>1885573
>We should act more like cucks to preserve wrestling dignity

Isn't that what you autists are doing when you mark out for a jobber having a competitive match with the WWE champion?

>Hulk Hogan having a competitive match with Scotty 2 Hotty
>This is le so great
>State of wrestling and underage obese wrestling smarks in 2016
>>
>>1885582
Scotty 2 Hotty is my boy so I'd mark out for that match
>>
>>1885582
Sorry that you're so shallow to recognize that Ellsworth is just a tool to advance ambrose/styles feud. But then I won't expect much mental capability from women wrestling white knight
>>
>>1885582
sorry corny

shit has changed and people love underdogs, how can you not see this was to get massive heat on AJ to sell his fight with Dean? Everyone played their role perfectly.

guess that's why you root for a brand that promotes anti-bullying and yet their anointed star is himself a bully who interrupts a slideshow about his based Bulgarian family
>>
>>1885594
>shit has changed and people love underdogs

Ratings and show attendance say otherwise!
>>
>>1885592

>le mark out for jobbers contrarian man
>>
>>1885582
A competitive match?

He had one close moment to winning-- the super kick-- every other moment was AJ kicking his ass.
>>
>>1885600
>le ratings meme

ratings are down for everyone, even the NFL is panicking

do you pay for cable? if you do I feel bad for the children you will never be able to provide for.
>>
>>1885611
No, ratings are down for the NFL because of the nigger protests.
>>
>>1885611

>r-ratings don't matter

Classic smark argument. Nevermind the fact that show attendance is also at an all time low. Go ahead and tell me that doesn't matter as well.
>>
>>1885614
i'll give you that gate is way down

but then again they are not in a huge wrestling market (Denver). I imagine they aren't freaked out about that because they can do the northeast and DC corridor which always do well since that's the hotbed.
>>
>>1885371
Shit like this faggot is what is killing wrestling
>>
File: 1471508491348s.jpg (3KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1471508491348s.jpg
3KB, 125x120px
>>1885735
They need tits and ass. It would bring me back.
>>
>>1885545
Please lose weight.
>>
File: really makes you think.png (1MB, 1255x818px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.png
1MB, 1255x818px
>>1885543
>Braun Snoreman

People care more about Based Strongman than the guys on Raw's main event.

Without Goldberg people tune in to Raw to watch Based Big Dog and Rusev brawl it out.
>>
>>1885371
Last week was funnier desu, though this week's Ellsworth match had that GOAT near fall.
>>
Ellsworth and broken Matt are saving this stale landscape. Wrestling needs to be more than just a bunch of guys in pointless "it's my turn" feuds. Ambrose and Bryan seeking to wreck A.Js reputation by using Ellsworth is the most interesting angle in WWE right now, and hopefully this goes somewhere soon
>>
>>1885813
Stamford Wife
>>
>>1885816
Uh, how? For liking the only interesting thing in wwe right now until I get my next fix of broken brilliance?
>>
>>1885816
Using the term for the opposite of what it means won't stop people calling you out for being a Stamford Wife, anon.
>>
>>1885821
Yeah, because you think this chin less faggot is "interesting" and not part of the cancer that is killing wrestling.
>>
>>1885827
You must be fucking 14. Wrestling was full of this shit back when it was entertaining. I cant take the opinion of someone who's mom refused to swallow one night at the end of the attitude era seriously
Let me put it in meme form for you you mouth breathing retard
>Take a shower
>Hit the weights
>Get a clue
>>
>>1885827

See corny this is why you are unemployed, nobody NOBODY is ever going to take wrestling seriously again. Even the obese, fedora tipping, xxxxxxl green lantern shirt wearing, smelly, heavily autistic smarks know they are watching a show. The reason why the wwe is dying is because it forgot its roots, as a goofy unrealistic show.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.