[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nakamura gets drafted into RAW >nu male smarks cry out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: Shinsuke+Nakamura.jpg (35KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
Shinsuke+Nakamura.jpg
35KB, 640x370px
>Nakamura gets drafted into RAW
>nu male smarks cry out of joy
>first match is against Lesnar
>Lesnar enters ring normally and just waits
>Nakamura makes 30 minute long entrance
>Violins, exaggerated spastic movements, the works
>does cringy threat against Brock before bell rings in which audience participates
>bell rings
>Nakamura quick to perform strong style
>legitimately smacks/chops Brock's face

What happens next /asp/?
>>
Smarks would cry out of rage if Nakameme went to Raw instead of Smackdown. Smackdown is a reddit show
>>
Brock getting Misawa'd, hopefully
>>
You realize Brock's fought Nakamura before in Japan right?
>>
Brock has wrestled him before so he knows it's just how it is
>>
>>1885309
Not only that but he trained with Brock at his personal gym for a while. They're probably fairly friendly with each other
>>
>>1885299
>implying brock wouldn't be a saint, work the match from there, THEN take his righteous anger out on nakamura when they et backstage

The state of this false-flagger trying to pretend Bork isn't a consummate professional

You don't get to be a mercenary without being amazing at your job
>>
File: no homo.jpg (18KB, 338x240px) Image search: [Google]
no homo.jpg
18KB, 338x240px
Brock would kiss him
>>
>>1885299
Brock tends to work stiff, so I doubt it bothers him at all. He would just tag Nakamura back.
>>
>>1885337
this. Nakamura vs Brock would be cool because they would both be on board with the stiff shots. it would be a borderline real fight with both cooperating
>>
>>1885299
I'd rather an AJ Styles vs Nakamura rematch from NJPW. The match they had was a masterpiece.
>>
>>1885309
Yep, Brock win in 5 minutes
>>
>>1885299
Same thing that happened to Ramen at WM31.
>>
Mandatory reminder that Nakamura tapped out THIS guy in an MMA fight:

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jan-Nortje-2325
>>
>>1885299

>What happens next /asp/?

Brock would do his usual stiff working, most likely, and we'd get the best 1v1 match out of Brock since Brock vs Eddie.

Also, Shinsuke might need medical attention after the match.
>>
>>1885418
>and we'd get the best 1v1 match out of Brock since Brock vs Eddie

Brock vs Cena from ER2012 and Brock vs Phil were better
>>
>>1885418
>King of Strong Style needing medical attention from a match with Brock Lazy

nah
>>
>>1885303
>2016
>doesn't know what smark and mark mean
>>
what if they actually booked a program with nakamura/lesnar where they had heyman basically putting lesnar over by saying that he's not a king of strong style but more of a conquerer, a khan of strong style
>>
>>1885299

Brock suplexes him and pins him clean with 1(ONE) F5
>>
/r/ing the "never in my life" nakameme pasta
>>
reminder that nakamura has a better MMA record than Brock, and he didn't need pussy weight classes or roids.
>>
Brock would snap this gooks neck
>>
A Gook that has the back of a man twice his age taking on a guy who has actually done relevant things in combat sports and in wrestling of all disiplines?

Nah, wouldn't be a good idea. Brock would level him instantly although Nakamura supposedly does have a martial arts background, would of been better faired 10 years ago.
>>
>>1885717
>>1885731
>insecure white boiz
>>
>>1885833
fuck off carter
>>
Realistically at this point in time, Brock crushes Nak in a shoot, easy.
Nak is not KOing Lesner and Nak's grappling is not good enough to deal with Brocks pressure after he charges in for the power double. Nak doesn't have a world class guard which you need to deal with Lesners weight and strength. Brocks either pounds out Nak from inside his own guard or passes and smashes out Nak from side control. Brock is too big, strong and on point right now for Nak to have a serious chance.
In fantasy land WWE though i think they would have a hell of a match and not have a problem with working tight and stiff. Brock is way too professional to start shooting in a worked pro wrestling match, not going to happen.
>>
>>1885837
>le Cuckter boogeyman

No comeback?
>>
>>1885870
Nak could kick him in the guts once and mortally wound him.
>>
>>1885884
Sure he COULD. Very unlikely IMO
>>
>>1885410
That guy is a big can. Bob Sapp at least was strong as fuck, and could roll some people
>>
>>1885901
But I thought the bigger guy always wins anon...

(Nakamura also defeated Ignashov)
>>
>>1885901
>Bob Sapp
>not a big can
Mate he literally turns up and taps out to strikes or turtles until the ref stops it for a paycheck these days. Has been doing it for years.
He even did it against the guy in the post you responded to.
>>
>>1885299
They have a terrible match consisting of 50 suplexes and hopefully Smackdown gets Joe because RAM wasted a pick on Shitsuke
>>
>>1885870
Fight would surely go as you say, but Naka picks up that W tho after Brock fails another drug test.
>>
>>1885968
They don't turn around and say you won if your opponent fails a drug test retard
>>
>>1885569
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>1885955
Joe is significantly worse than Nakamura at this point in his career and you're kind of a fag for thinking otherwise
>>
>>1886002
Nakamura doesn't give two shits unless it's a big time match. Never really has.
He's better than Joe at those, but they're once in a blue moon. Joe's better to watch on average, and a better promo. Overall, a much better fit for the WWE environment.
>>
>>1886011
Joe barely gives a shit in ANY match anymore. He's consistently been one of the lower points of every card he's on and is disappointing in big match situations. His promos are good but they're all the same.

I'd rather have a Nakamura than a Joe.
>>
>>1886012
>Joe barely gives a shit in ANY match anymore. He's consistently been one of the lower points of every card he's on and is disappointing in big match situations.

Really? I found he shouldered the Balor matches almost completely, and did the majority of the work with Nakamura, too.
The only match I feel Nakamura has really gone in on was against Sami.
Plus I'm not even sure how Nakamura's character will translate. I'd rather have Joey more directly conveying his brute heel.
>>
>>1886012
He fucking dragged Corbin to the best match he's ever had
>>
File: 1475620581506.jpg (16KB, 223x268px) Image search: [Google]
1475620581506.jpg
16KB, 223x268px
>>1885303
>S-Smackdown is just meme tier garbage
>Raw will get better. I s-swear guys!
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.