[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize to Dean Ambrose, James Ellsworth, David Otunga,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: ambrose ellsworth.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose ellsworth.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
Apologize to Dean Ambrose, James Ellsworth, David Otunga, and JBL right now.
>>
>>1884974
No chin music was great

AJ should have won though
>>
I'm sorry
>>
im sorry otunga
>>
Based Big Call Dave
>>
i'm sorry jbl, your commentating were on point today.
>>
All commentary was awesome tonight. Otunga was fucking amazing somehow
>>
I'm sorry
>>
>>1885078
This. This match was fucking stupid, I hope Ellsworth gets murdered next week.
>>
>>1885105

>Ellsworth gets put into a gauntlet against every heavyweight/super heavyweight the WWE has to offer
>he beats them all by way of Mr.Bean levels of slapstick
>>
>>1885105
Go watch old wrasslin matches you massive faggot
>>
>>
>>1885170
Holy shit his superkick is better than Ziggler's.
>>
File: hhhnnnnuuugg.gif (273KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hhhnnnnuuugg.gif
273KB, 320x240px
>>1884974
>mfw this match elevated Ambrose
>mfw this match made Otunga and JBL good at commentary
>mfw this match elevated a fucking jobber
How does Smackdown do it? Did Broken Matt's brilliance act ushered in a new era of wrestlekino?
>>
>>1885200
Otunga and JBL are great with each other it was Byron shitting it up
>>
>>1885204
>GOAT Show
>GOAT Commentary
>GOAT Wrestlers like BMJ, BMAJ, BMS, BMJE, Based Miz, Based Snek, Based Brayy, Based AA, Based Slyno, Based Usos, Based Fact Man, HarpGOAT, and etc.
>GOAT "Women's" Division
>GOAT Matches
>GOAT PPVs
>GOAT Crowd Pops
>GOAT GM and Commissioner
Am I missing anything?
>>
Was most entertaining match this week desu
>>
>>1885239
I marked out pretty bad when Ellsworth got the superkick, match drew me into beliving that Ellsworth might do it
>>
File: 1448859672744.gif (1MB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
1448859672744.gif
1MB, 198x200px
>>1885253
Me too. I knew for sure that wouldn't end the match but I marked out anyways. It was sold so well by both Ellsworth and Ambrose after it too.
>that look of half disbelief and half happiness on Ambrose's face as he was encouraging Ellsworth to get back up and try again
>that look of "oh shit I just did that" on Ellsworth's face after he almost pinned AJ
>the fucking crowd on fire losing its shit
>>
>>1884974

That main event had no business being as good as it was

No chin music made me jump out of my seat
>>
File: brockpepe.jpg (47KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
brockpepe.jpg
47KB, 612x574px
>Mauro is actually the Jannetty ever since Otunga and JBL started giving a shit
/wooo/ BTFO
>>
>>1885288

Mauro has always been shit. He mispronounces names, moves, mixes up the order of his sentences. Either he's literally trying to do so to be Reddit tier levels of cringe, or he's just plain old shit.
>>
That near-fall was an absolute masterwork. For a split second I thought Ellsworth was going to pin AJ.

Based AJ, a literal god.
>>
>>1885170

The fact that Ellsworth, Ambrose, Styles etc. actually made people believe, even if only for a quarter of a second, that he might actually win this somehow says a lot about how on point everything was tonight.
>>
Otunga is fucking awful.

Doesnt get bullied as much as Byron and probably deserves it twice as much.
>>
Bring back Josh Matthews as commenator
>>
>>1885239
Most entertaining match of 2016 lowkey
>>
>>1884974

>Apologize to Deanetty

I'm really sorry I called you the worst US champion of all time, you're actually the worst modern WWE champ of all time.
>>
Dean was fucking shit though.
>>
>>1885627
Grammar
>>
>>1885465
Holy fuck no, he's awful in TNA.
>>
>AJ is a shit heel they had to bring in a jobber and elevate that jobber that he became a meme
>Deanetty is a shit face they had him rooting for the jobber hoping he won't get booed by the crowd
>>
>>1885446
This. God damn he's horrid on commentary.
>>
>>1885446
He's no way near as bad as Saxton, don't exaggerate.

Otunga is just bland and shit, whereas Saxton sounds like a lost autistic child whenever he opens his mouth, every single time it is cringe.
>>
Based Big Banter Layfield and Big Call Dave once again proving that RAW is a cancer that drags any commentator down.

Just look at how much Lawler improved when he was on Smackdown too.
>>
File: 9QzkAr7.png (208KB, 336x355px) Image search: [Google]
9QzkAr7.png
208KB, 336x355px
>>1885105
>Wrestling is a serious business, kid.
>>
>>1885204
>>1885288
>pretending Otunga is good now

Otunga has been the worst commentator they have aside from one or two calls in that Ellsworth match.
>>
I've never lost faith in JBL, even when he clearly burning out working with Cole. He could still get a good laugh out of me from time to time, but he was on fire last night. I do owe Otunga an apology for his work last night though. I don't expect him to maintain this level of greatness, and I'll return to hating him, but for at least one match he shined like gold.
>>
>>1885170
Beautiful, even the referee sold the suprise
>>
The one thing I enjoyed from this shitshow was JBL's screaming when Ellsworth was about to get the pin.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.