[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>New lists on WhatCulture Extra >10 things WWE want you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: WhatCulture.png (56KB, 646x220px) Image search: [Google]
WhatCulture.png
56KB, 646x220px
>New lists on WhatCulture Extra
>10 things WWE want you to forget about Hulk Hogan
>10 WTF moments from WWE comics
>10 wrestlers who were out of this world
>10 desperate moves WWE made in a panic over ratings

>They still wants $6.99 for a bunch of shitty top 10 lists

Also

>Adam Pacitti's 10 Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
>Number 1: Bret Hart

Kek
>>
File: Pansy.png (1MB, 831x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Pansy.png
1MB, 831x1050px
>Number 1
>Brapp "The Shitman" Fart

These fags delusions of being smark enough to book better than WWE are absolutely adorable.

Worst fanbase ever as well.
>>
>>1882522
Based pacitti sounds like a cool guy
>>
File: WG7kKOT.jpg (185KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
WG7kKOT.jpg
185KB, 900x900px
>>1882534
> absolutely adorable
>>
>>1882550
Hi Adam
>>
File: 749.gif (868KB, 245x187px) Image search: [Google]
749.gif
868KB, 245x187px
>>1882553
> absolutely adorable
>>
>10 things WWE want you to forget about Hulk Hogan
That's kind of a stupid list considering they want you to forget everything about Hogan
>>
>>1882569
That list is old but it got deleted and now they reupload that shit on Extra for just $6.99
>>
>>1882550
>bretfiend SEETHING
>>
>>1882569
Keep in mind that the Whatculture guys literally think Hogan would not get a pop if he returned right now.
>>
>>1882522
it's a shame they are the only guys atm making decent videos (quality wise). Wrestling with Wregret is so much better, but isn't cranking out movies a lot.
WC is basically buzzfeed of wrestling. they just shit out processed videos with sjw nonsense tagged along.
>>
>>1882522

Take it back to /wooo/ or reddit.

Seriously.
>>
>>1882569

More like Hulk Whogan, am I right?
>>
File: 1475046255274.png (327KB, 1233x906px) Image search: [Google]
1475046255274.png
327KB, 1233x906px
>>1882586
> being a literal 14 year old sonicfag
>>
>>1882534
well, think about it. if they shill the rasslers that they have comming to their shows, like Angle and Hart, then people will watch
>>
>>1882683
The bits of history they cover are neat, but I agree. Their videos feel very manufactured.

Also, I don't care for the fantasy booking. I feel like there's a lot of things he's not accounting for, like injuries or wrestlers being unhappy and leaving.
>>
>>1882522
>pashitty
>>
>>1885679

He does them in his perfect universe, which I mean yeah you can book something better than WWE if everyone is healthy, available, willing to do it and you have the resources.

He doesn't seemed to have learned from his WCPW experience that it is quite hard to book thrilling storylines with a lack of resources.
>>
I've never hated something as I do whatculture and their retarded fan base.

Fuck you and fuck that adam guy with his shitty voice

Fuck you op for making me remember this still exists
>>
>>1882569
he was on Raw this week.
>>
>>1882522
Top 10 lists is the lowest form of "journalism". I am very surprised people from here actually read this website.
>>
>>1886158

Top 10s are ok when used for things that are interesting such as 10 best Wrestlers, 10 best matches etc. WatchMojo, WhatCulture and others have created this culture where everything needs to be a top 10, now the internet is flooded with lists that are not really relevant of engaging.
>>
>>1882522
I'm so glad I gave up on them. Shit started to get really annoying once they introduced more than just the Adams, who I genuinely think were alright. WCPW is a fucking joke of a promotion that's reliant on outside talent to keep it alive because they don't know how to make any of their actual wrestlers over.

In short, fuck CuckCulture.
>>
>>1885791
>Fuck you op for making me remember this still exists

I love you too, Anon.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.