[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel bad for this guys. They try to show good matches, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 2jST8FIvDO8.jpg (355KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2jST8FIvDO8.jpg
355KB, 1920x1080px
I feel bad for this guys.
They try to show good matches, but the booking of cruiserweight division is just so fucking shiet
>>
Ibushi was so fucking right to not sign.
>>
The problem is that besides Cedric the best guys from the tournament are foreigners, who are in the process of moving to America and working out their visas and shit like that. So we're stuck with like fuckin 6 weeks of Tony Nese matches
>>
File: a52.jpg (34KB, 720x459px) Image search: [Google]
a52.jpg
34KB, 720x459px
>Rich Swann will never get pushed because he's a dancing negro who is a hell of a lot more entertaining than TJ Perkins
>>
they're vanilla midgets getting the booking they deserve
>>
Do they always shake hands cuz dat shit retahded.
>>
>>1882475

CWC should have become its own brand.
>>
>>1882486
fuck you tony knees is great
>>
If they just treated them as being part of a show instead of a show within a show, things would be going much better. Alas, its still early days so we'll see.

Also, I don't know how creative is actually managing to do it, but they're somehow making that small part of TJP that Full Sail didn't like so much worse. I almost agree Full Sail now and I loved TJP during CWC.
>>
>>1882484
Based Kota is going to wait for the division to crash and burn before WWE come back to him with an even higher offer.
>>
>The Aryan Heels vs the PoC rainbow faces
What did Vinnie "I'm With Her" Mac mean by this?
>>
>>1882475
Aside from Kendrick and the dancing black guy, none of them have character or show any sign of likable personality.
It's like ufc but fake fighting.
>>
>>1882892
>It's like ufc but fake fighting

This. I'm really curious about how the booking/creative is being handled actually. Is HHH compromising or doing what he thinks Vinnie would like or is every week a titanic struggle or is this is all him?

I guess that's the upside of having Vin in charge. People will always give you the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>1882493
New Day are dancing negros and look at where they are. Swann will have his day.
>>
>>1882983
it's always Vinny Mac all the time. Just the team of "writers" changes depending on the show.
>>
>>1882892
>>1882983
>Thinking that this is anything like UFC
You're both retarded.

Wins and losses matter in the UFC.
>>
their matches suck ass
>>
>>1883532
I think theyre saying about the way the cruiserweight division is presented. Not much prestige or interesting characters behind it. I think its pretty cookie cut and I hate the look of the purple. It divides from the rest of raw
>>
Did anybody really believe Vince was going to get it right just because he got a second chance? Remember how he fucked up the light heavyweight division.
>>
>>1882484
>Ibushi would rather cosplay as a cartoon character than wrestle in WWE

Hahahhahaha
>>
>>1882475
They need to put in guys that people like or at least know.

Neville
Sin Cara

let the flippy luchadors make a stable and try to dominate the division.
Then feed them to the cruiserweight version ofr Bork Lazer... Neville.

Then let Based Big Brit Neville search for stronger opponents in the main roster.

It gives him more character rather than "Red Arrow guy"
>>
>>1883736
UFC has a lot of prestige and a ton of interesting characters. People like to say "oh this is just UFC" when wrestling has no storylines, but UFC is WAY more interesting than wrestling with no storylines because the roster is actually loaded with interesting personalities and rivalries.

WWE is presenting this like shitty indie wrestling.
>>
>>1882892
Why would Nese or Gulak show likable personality?

They're heels.
>>
>>1882486
>not liking based Nese
>>
They actually suck ass. They botched a bunch of moves and botched the finish. Fuck them.
>>
They honestly need to give the CWs like an hour of the show, or at least 45 minutes. They chop off one tiny block of the show for them and have to rush through a match crammed with six dudes, or cut it off with commercials. It's stupid. It's like WWE wants the CW division to fail.

RAW has three hours, and there's a reason the Cruiserweights are exclusive to RAW. Rather than having a bunch of filler, take advantage of the extra division and give them two solid matches and some segments.
>>
>>1882892
>It's like ufc but fake fighting

what's wrong with you
>>
>>1886047
Ideally give them the entirity of the 2nd hour.
>>
>>1886073
I was thinking that was overkill, but honestly, it would force them to bottleneck the rest of the show and keep it meaningful.
They'd only be able to get the legit fan-favourites/guys worth building on in those remaining two hours, with fuccbois like the shining stars skipped, and Enzo/Cass and New Day's segments being sliced in half.
Just a solid hour of based match-quality and some of the lighter guys from the roster proper entering the fray occasionally would be awesome.
>>
I don't know what RAM is thinking shoving Cruiserweight down people's throat out of nowhere. It's like creatives are lazy or something
>>
They should have all the women, and vanilla midgets on RAW and then move all tag teams to Smackdown
>>
>>1883532

Wins and losses matter in the WWE, that stupid meme is just HHH trying to justify backstage politics.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.