[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Daniel Bryan wins it seems like it's the beginning of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: goat&flop.jpg (49KB, 499x154px)
goat&flop.jpg
49KB, 499x154px
>Daniel Bryan wins it seems like it's the beginning of a new era of greatness

>most over guy of the PG era

>Roman Reignetty wins and it's all time lows overnight

>biggest flop of all times

what went wrong?
>>
>>1881585
daniel bryan is a jabroni
>>
Bryan was the people's choice.

Reigns is Vince's choice.
>>
>>1881602
Nailed it. Mania 30 seemed like the dawning of a new era - focusing on hot young talents thevfams wanted to get behind as either face or heel.

Then lol nope - you guys like Roman Reigns. SD Live is the closest thing to this feeling of happiness.
>>
>>1881672
The sad thing is I remember post-30 when everyone was super-high on everyone in the Shield and were looking forward to them all being prominent.
I mean, Seth's shit but salvageable. Dean's BEING salvaged by Smackdown. Roman's improved since then, but he's still not """ready""" at all, and I think fans are too jaded on him now to ever truly accept him.
>>
>>1881679
>Roman's improved since then,

?????
>>
>>1881754
Roman has improved vastly both in ring and on mic and you'd have to be blind and deaf to think otherwise.
>>
>>1881754
Breh I'm not saying he's great but if you can't admit he's improved a good deal since around Shield days you're just joshing yourself my dude.
>>
>>1881767
20/20 vision and ears like a bat.

Reigns is no better than he was 2 years ago before his tummy exploded.
>>
>>1881585
The thing is, there was nowhere for the D Bryan character to go after the WM win, he beat the odds, thats it.

Reigns wins amidst unrelenting boos, tries to placate the crowd by calling himself 'the guy' and trying to walk that line between heel and face instead of embracing the heat and turning full heel.

what what wrong? no one had the balls to give the green light to let Reigns be an asshole and lash back at the crowd
>>
>>1881602
>the people
the yes movement was one of the worst thing to blight monday night raw in recent memory
>>
Godawful booking. Just look at the Roman/Rusev feud.

>Rusev is a family man who is proud of his heritage
>Roman Reigns is an asshole who interferes at every possible opportunity to ruin Rusev's day
>Roman is supposed to be the face

????????????
>>
>>1881815
>there was nowhere for the D Bryan character to go after the WM win, he beat the odds, thats it.

...do you know how many fucking Rocky sequels there were?

>le Reigns should've won meme

Let it go.

>>1881821
Awwww...did somebody not get what they wanted?
>>
>>1881815
>The thing is, there was nowhere for the D Bryan character to go after the WM win, he beat the odds, thats it.

>solidified as a ratings draw in the run-up to WM
>merch-machine like a fucking monster
>over like nobody else in the 2010's
>"""nowhere else to go"""
>>
>>1881831
>>1881831
yeah, good writing.

D Bryan is fucking amazing in the ring. But the 'yes' stuff got old fast. By the time it got to yes movement i was fast forwarding. Can you honestly say it exciting?

bottom line: Bryan deserved a better storyline than that eye-rolling garbage
>>
>>1881832
That was my point, the WM feud brought Bryans struggle to its natural conclusion. He beat the authority. Now what? the underdog shit was played out
>>
>>1881889
You're not even committing to this contrarian bit, lad.

Apply yourself.
>>
>>1881911
Carry on like that and you'll make the list m8
>>
>>1881900
>beat The Authority
>Now what?

This just in: Stone Cold had nowhere to go after WrestleMania.

>Bryan had nowhere to go even though Orton still had a rematch, Batista never got his 1-on-1 match and Steph unleashed their attack dog on him
>>
>>1881900
>Now what?
He just gets to be a normal champion and you see how it goes.

The authority should have died after WM 30.
>>
>>1881921
agreed. even by WM30 it was killing me
>>
>>1881920
Batista had enough of their shit and went back to doing something worthwhile, being bluetista

Cant blame him desu
>>
>>1881823
best dismantling of Roman's booking in a while

but yeah, first time the xenophobia card doesn't work, and it's once again floppy Roman
>>
>>1882394
>rusev shows russian heritage because that's "heelish"
>wwe constantly brings up roman's heritage to get him over
Hmm...
>>
Bryan is Daniel-san and Reigns is that kid from the cobra kai dojo whose name I forget.
>>
>>1881679
Seth is salvageable, but holy shit has his face turn been crap so far.

I genuinely think WWE is wasting their time with Roman until they turn him heel. He's just not gonna get over as a babyface for more than a week before he's getting booed to shit again.
>>
>>1881585
You forgot that Bryan had one of the worst title runs of all time
>>
Bryanetty getting injured

Midgets should not be champions it never works out
Remember WMXX?
>>
i thought this board hated daniel bryan?
>>
>be B+ player
>4 time world champion
>be adored by smarks
>career cut short

>be A+ player
>3 time world champion
>be hated by smarks
>will be wrestling until 2026+
>>
>>1881823

I still think that is all buildup for a double turn in the cell
>>
>>1882706
Wew and redddit has invaded
>>
>>1882706
Yes just woo and Reddit like him
>>
>>1882739
>>1882783
another desperate samefag

what the fuck is wew anyway?

it's one of the dumbest thing I've heard
>>
>>1882938
>what the fuck is wew anyway

literally proving you're a newfag redditor
>>
>>1882711
A+ Bryan gets a 3.7

C- Roman gets a 2.9

let's not insult B+ by comparing them with a giga flop
>>
>>1882939
I don't even have a reddit account you stupid idiot
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.