[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody explain to me what "making history" means?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: poster-in-post[1].jpg (71KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
poster-in-post[1].jpg
71KB, 600x338px
Can somebody explain to me what "making history" means?

It's all they talk about, how are they making history if they constantly mention how they are making history?

Does anyone even enjoy them making history? How can they make history when their future match hasn't even happened yet?
>>
Stop being a bigoted, misogynistic, racist, homophobe and accept that women wrestlers can make history too.
>>
History doesn't mean anything in wwe since wwe will just write over it with their revisionist history. Kids still think to this day that the fingerpoke of doom and Foley winning the title was the turning point as well as dx visiting wcw with a 'tank' because wwe keeps pushing their revisionist history. These women will not do any cell spots so it will just be a cage match which has been done by divas before.
>>
>>1881452
>These women will not do any cell spots so it will just be a cage match

sounds like 90% of the male HIAC matches desu
>>
>>1881455
I fucking doubt they'll use tables and weapons and shit.
>>
>>1881455
Nah they usually do a good deal of cage shit or at least use weapons.
Sasha and Charles will probably just throw one-another into it or gently hold the others' head against the grating as Cole shouts about how it rips the flesh or some shit.
>>
File: doc.jpg (45KB, 459x700px) Image search: [Google]
doc.jpg
45KB, 459x700px
>>1881461

>mfw Charlotte grates Sasha's face against the cage and Sasha's hair gets caught in the chainlink
>mfw Sasha's weave is ripped off
>mfw Sasha's baldness is revealed to the world
>mfw nobody can fix it because they're locked in a cell
>mfw the match ends with Sasha hiding under the ring and forfeiting
>>
How many times will Botcha cry?

How many times will we be reminded that this is the first every woman's HIAC

How many times will they botch?

Who will get hurt first?

Will the ref have to throw up an X and stop the match?
>>
>>1881440

>no blood
>no rough spots
>no weapons
>no top rope spots
>this might be main eventing

WO-MYNS WREST-LING
>>
>WWE tends to hold 3-5 HIAC per year

This gimmick doesn't even mean anything anymore; just a glorified cage match. WWE killed HIAC with overexposure.

Fuck themed B PPVs.
>>
Does it count as a single history or double history since Sasha is black?

First Women's HIAC match and first black woman to appear in a HIAC match
>>
>>1881614
it hasnt meant anything in over a decade
>>
>>1881643
Wow... it truly is the current year.

WOMENS WRESTLING

clap clap clapclapclap

WOMENS WRESTLING

clap clap clapclapclap

WOMENS WRESTLING

clap clap clapclapclap
>>
>Black woman fighting inside a cage
What did they mean by this?
>>
Sasha is bland and has no character. I have no idea why she calls herself the boss, she doesnt do shit. Vanguard 1 and Senor Benjamin have more character
>>
>>1881440
Bragging rights
>>
>>1881452
>History doesn't mean anything in wwe since wwe will just write over it with their revisionist history

This 1000000 times.
>>
>>1881440
First time a woman dies live on the wwe network.
Worth 9.99$.
>>
>>1881681

blame the sterilization of the main roster push

doesn't help Sasha is a shit babyface when she was heel in NXT.
>>
>>1881440
It means they were the first women to ever main event raw despite it being done multiple times before. First hell in a cell featuring women, which is true. First female main event of a network special, already been done.
>>
>>1881440
basically, and I mean it with complete sincerity, its something they say to put it in networks specials, future promos, and other network content

And for Stephs ego
>>
It's going be awesome.
>>
>>1885681
How?
>>
>>1885681
Hey Mick!
>>
>>1881681
She's ghetto trash babyface that acts like a heel except when it's time for another feminist speech. A little girl trying to act tough
>>
>>1881440
It's seriously all just PR. Hell in a Cell is just a day before "MUH WUMYN CANCER" month ends, so they're trying to do something """""great""""" to look good for the cancer people. So get ready to hear how "historic" and "groundbreaking" this match is gonna be every 5 minutes from commentary.
>>
>>1881450
Hi! Mick!
>>
The WWE should lead a movement to get women performing in other sports too. It's time women were taken seriously as athletes and performers and I'm glad WWE is leading the charge.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.