[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If it wasn't for the Streak, would anyone even care about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

File: the-undertaker-2013-hd-wallpaper.jpg (956KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
the-undertaker-2013-hd-wallpaper.jpg
956KB, 2560x1920px
If it wasn't for the Streak, would anyone even care about the Undercarder?

>WM13 where he main evented drew the worst buy rate out of WM 10-19
>given another chance as the main event at WM 26, the worst drawing wrestlemania from 20-29.

If it wasn't for his Loyalty to WWE, would this no draw be a footnote in history?
>>
>>1875873
>he is still trying to get The Undercarder over as a meme
Pathetic
>>
>Never the guy
>Never drew a dime
>Never had a good match before 2006 and even then was carried by vastly superior workers
>Never cut a memorable promo
>Never put anyone over
>Never had the balls to step out his WWF comfort even when Ted Turner threw millions at him
>Main evented the lowest drawing Wrestlemania of the '90s
>Main evented the lowest drawing Wrestlemania of the '10s
>Tanked the buyrate of King Of The Ring in 2002 so hard the PPV got cancelled
>Was barely ever in the main title picture because he was never a big enough deal
>Only the 2nd best member of The Brothers of Destruction
>Only the 4th best member of The Ministry
>Only the 8th best member of The Corporate Ministry
>His backstage clique "The Bone Street Krew" was utterly BTFO by The Kliq and achieved nothing notable except inflicting Savio Vega on us
>His biker cosplay was cringeworthy
>His MMA cosplay was cringeworthy
>Unironically calls himself """"""""DA BEST PURE STRIKER IN DA WWE""""""""
>Shit taste in whiskey
>Shit hairline
>Has his ex wife's tattooed on his neck
>Failed at his first marriage so badly that he resorted to marrying an anorexic bimbo
>Only significant achievement was accidently being booked to have a Wrestlemania streak
>Is the wrestling equivalent of that one insufferably mediocre middle manager whose sole professional """""""achievement"""""" is staying in the same shitty job for 25 years
>>
>>1875876
I started it and now others such as OP are using it

Its already over you muggy fraggle, just like your blood sugar level. Deal with it
>>
>>1875876
Spotted the Taketty mark
>>
highest RAW rating ever
>inb4 Austin
he was there all the time with all kinds of wrestlers but only did it with Taker
>>
>>1875876
Mark I know you don't wrestle much anymore but please don't shill yourself on 4chan.
>>
>>1875876
>>1875888
>>1875891
>>1875903
>>1875910

WrestlingForum here.

Ya all suck.
>>
>>1875907
I can tell you never watched that RAW

Taker had nothing to do with it, it was the night after Austin lost the ladder match to the McMahons. He literally just came out and gave himself a title shot, if the champion was Steve Blackman it would have done the same rating
>>
>>1875907
This only happened because Austin was finally winning the belt from Taketty so the millions who tuned out were tuning back in.
>>
>>1875907
>Taketty marks can only think of that 1 segment with the biggest draw in WWE history
That's like saying Rock was only good because of the "This is your life" segment with Cuck Foley
>>
File: taketty.jpg (196KB, 1584x691px) Image search: [Google]
taketty.jpg
196KB, 1584x691px
Try and defend this shit, Taketty marks.
>>
Memes aside Taker is a top 20 guy but there is no way he can be declared the GOAT or be in that level

He was never the guy for an extended period of time except maybe on Smackdown which was the B show. His role was as the backbone of WWF/E, he was never the man except when there was injuries or someone left to do something else.

An example is 2002, Taker was in a mid card feud with Flair for the start of the year, then Rock left to film a movie and he was put in the title picture. Then, when Rock came back he immediately took the belt off him.
>>
File: 1476597810692.jpg (32KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1476597810692.jpg
32KB, 256x256px
>The whole gimmick of /asp/ is to spout controversional opinions just to bring any discussion to this dead board

Sad really.

>Nashposting when nobody gives a fuck about Nash
>Lovers of Hogan when everyone turned on him
>Haters of """"smaller""" guys because people enjoy them
>Hate the New day because people like them
>Hate Dean because he is over
>Love Roman because he isn't
>Now turn on Taker

Delusional faggots
>>
>>1875932
Come on Mark, you're better than this.
>>
>>1875932
>hate on smaller guys
most of /asp/ loves AJ Styles
>>
>>1875932
>>Lovers of Hogan when everyone turned on him

>everyone
>smarks and SJWs

pick one
>>
File: 1471857106431.png (191KB, 240x368px) Image search: [Google]
1471857106431.png
191KB, 240x368px
>>1875937
>Can't handle the truth

Gimme those juicy Nash lines now
>>
>>1875932
I agree with...mooooost of this. Awful board that I spend all my time on.
>>
>>1875943
zuk is that you.
>>
>>1875940
>Everyone not on /asp/ is a SJW and smark
>>
>>1875873
no
>>
>>1875947
I guess all the wrestlers who defended Hogan immediately after the tape came out browse /asp/ then huh?
>>
>>1875950
The only wrestlers who don't think that Hogan is a piece of shit are the ones that didnt work with him

And thats a fact.
>>
>>1875873
Nope. The Streak was all Taketty had. Never drew a single dime, never the guy for even a single night.
>>
>>1875955
Wrestlers are 9 times out of 10 fucking delusional uneducated bitter worthless morons. Hogan got all of them paid.
>>
>>1875955
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h-aJS5Fu4U

>Piper
>Hall
>Kamala
>Jericho

Literally just skipped through this video and found four who worked with him, try again. You sound like one of the SJWs I was talking about who "turned" on Hogan
>>
>>1875963
>You sound like one of the SJWs I was talking about who "turned" on Hogan

I turned on Hogan when i realized how fucking boring he was except for his based NWO stint.
>>
>>1875970
Nah he probably just "held back" your favorite midcarder backstage and you're still mad about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GqSNs93dos

Your favorite midcarder is never gonna get a 10 minute ovation like this my man
>>
>all these butthurt taketty marks that hate the fact that the truth is finally coming out
Taketty never drew.
>>
>>1875987
>Giving a fuck if a wrestler drew

Did you invest stocks in WWE or something?
>>
>>1875992
No, but calling someone who actively made people stop watching a legend is a bit dumb.
>>
>>1875976
>Nostalgia pop

Ebin
>>
>>1875996
>Nostalgia pop
>Was an active member of the roster for 3 months at that point
>Was in Montreal only two months before

You're not doing so well regarding Hogan man, you can try for the third time now though if you want
>>
>>1876001
>implying he would get a close pop to this if it wasn't that his fans were brainwashed as kids when watching WWF being all about ebin hulkamaniacs
>>
>>1876006
kek you actually think Hogan got bigger pops in the early 2000s than he did during his actual run? lmao

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjslsv_ultimate-warrior-vs-hulk-hogan-wrestlemania-6_sport

0 for 3 now, anything else you want to add?
>>
>Taker is even the Jannetty in his own thread

pottery
>>
File: 1475421812254.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1475421812254.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
>36 posts
>13 posters

>the state of /asp/

Delete this board.

I want back to /sp/
>>
>>1876062
>Still 13 posters so you were already in here
>Not even 3 posts per person
>Not being able to hold a conversation on the internet, much less real life

state of you m8
>>
>>1876009
>kids cheering for muh hero.

Cant

make

this

shit up

Wrestling is for faggots.
>>
File: Hongo Not Today Motherfucker.gif (551KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Hongo Not Today Motherfucker.gif
551KB, 320x240px
>>1875932
That's why I hide most Taker threads
>>
>>1876838
>Taker mark literally hiding from the truth

Can't make this up
>>
>>1876842
>"""""""truth"""""""
Whatever you say
>>
>>1876881
It's objectively true that every taketty wm main event has tanked the buyrate
>>
>>1876885
WM24 did a great buyrate and he main evented but Floyd was the main draw there

Taker is a B+ draw like HHH where he needs guys who actually draw money to work with him or be the main draw to do a good buyrate
>>
>>1875891
BASED
>>
>>1876885
24 did well but I guess that was more mayweather and flair
>>
>>1876891
>Wreck Flair drawing
Lel
>>
lol the streak was all for nothing. fuck this clown.
>>
>>1876891
> flair
> drawing
Bahahahahhahaha
>>
>>1876906
You should know better bretcuck, people bought it to see that old fucks career finally end
>>
Shit meme.

>Main eventer for 3 decades
>All tenured with the WWE
>Longest tenured wrestler under Vince
>Made a stupid gimmick work
>Changed that gimmick 4 times to remain relevant over 4 different eras
>Well respected in the locker room
>Well respected in the ring
>Doesn't need to hit the weights, gain height, or get a clue
>Multiple champ
>Could beat trained MMA superstar cm punk in a shoot fight.
>Best entrance of all time

The list could go on.
>>
>>1876980
Hi Mark!
>>
>>1876981
Hi Smark!

Hows the gf and job hunt going?
>>
>>1876994
>SEETHING
>>
>>1876980

>>Main eventer for 3 decades
Only when business was down or actual draws like Hogan, Austin, and Rock left. He was never the guy except on the B-Show

>>All tenured with the WWE
Brooklyn Brawler has a long career too

>>Longest tenured wrestler under Vince
see above

>>Made a stupid gimmick work
No, Paul Bearer did

>>Changed that gimmick 4 times to remain relevant over 4 different eras
>Biker Taker
>Relevant

Literally fought A-Train and Big Show at WM

>>Well respected in the locker room
>>Well respected in the ring
I guess

>>Doesn't need to hit the weights, gain height, or get a clue
>Calls something a shit meme then uses this in the same post

>>Multiple champ
None of his title reigns drew a dime
>>Could beat trained MMA superstar cm punk in a shoot fight.
>this is an accomplishment

>>Best entrance of all time
Goldbergs and Warriors are better
>>
>>1876980
>Lowest WM Buyrates
>B+ guy who Vince hypes up pretending that he's an A+ guy simply because he didn't leave him
>Abuses his political power that Vince gave him because of the point above to fuck people over in wrestler's court
>Long ass entrances that are just as much of a piss break as the women's matches
>>
>>1876994
>implying smarks aren't the biggest Taker fans there is

Taker and Shawn are usually the smark "GOATs"
>>
>>1877004
Not well eh? At least you'll always have memes and momma's basement.

>>1877011
And Marks. It's almost like he is one of the GOATS
>>
>>1877019
>Marks

If you mean pajeets then yes, I can't count how many times I've seen on youtube or facebook things relating to him "1 like = 1 respect for the deadman" or "when undertaker leaves wwe I leave wwe like if u agree". Casuals know who he is sure but when he failed to draw with those same casuals years earlier you can't make that an argument
>>
>>1877027
Maybe underrage, but any Mark in their 20s remembers the undertaker well.
>>
>>1877031
I said casuals know who he is, nobody is denying he's one of the most well known. But like I said, when he failed to draw when put in the position 99% of the time with those same casuals when they actually watched the product you can't make that an argument.

He is in the tier 2 with people like Bret and Michaels. Tier 1 aka the GOATS are reserved for people like Austin & Hogan
>>
Unsercarder? More like Undercarter because this meme reeks of him
>>
>>1877074
Bretmark made the Undercarder meme

Carter is an average smark with no real difference in the average preference. Anytime a Hogan thread would come up when he posted with his trip, he used to post "fuck Hogan" repeatedly. He is also a huge Seth Rollins mark
>>
>>1877074
Dont you dare besmirch this meme with your wild accusations of deancuckism
Fuck you desu mate
>>
>>1877081
Thank you anon
>>
I like him, he's not a vanilla midget like the 'superstars' you see nowadays.
>>
>>1876066
>Wrestling is for faggots.
THIS
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.