[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine this match happened in front of today's crowds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: WM18.jpg (25KB, 228x320px) Image search: [Google]
WM18.jpg
25KB, 228x320px
Imagine this match happened in front of today's crowds

Hogan makes his entrance
>WELCOME BACK, WELCOME BACK

Staredown at the beginning of the match
>THIS IS AWESOME, THIS IS AWESOME

Hogan wins the lock up
>YOU STILL GOT IT CLAP CLAP, YOU STILL GOT IT

Hogan kicks out of the Rock Bottom and Hulks up
>YES! YES! YES! YES!

Say what you want about the AE/Ruthless Aggression time periods but the crowds were much more bearable
>>
None of that would happen, instead the crowd would demand that Edge vs Booker T went on in a main spot instead and then chant for dead wrestlers or CM punk when they don't get their wish
>>
>>1874028
WE WANT SLATER
>>
When did chanting become so cancerous? There were chants back in the day but the weird focus on duelling chants, "this is awesome", "we want Sasha" etc seems pretty recent. Was it down to the constant duelling chants in Cena matches?
>>
>>1874074
I would say the RAW after WM29 is when it got bad. Crowds since then have just been knockoffs of the crowd that night
>>
PLEASE RETIRE CLAPCLAPCLAP
>>
>>1874074
Dueling chants were that match and build up man.

Sounded like they were chanting for Joe Rogan.
>>
>>1874074
yes chants
>>
The crowds chanting all the time started around Wrestlemania 28, some of the reasons were Rock encouraging the "Let's go Cena, Cena sucks" chanting and people being pissed about Sheamus squashing Daniel Bryan in 18 seconds.

It did not help that WWE kept enabling the crowds hijacking every Raw after Wrestlemania acting like they're part of the show, eventually people stopped limiting themselves to that 1 night after mania and started chanting random shit every week like Full Sail
>>
>>1874100
The "yes" chants aren't even the worst part for me really, the one that triggers me the most is chanting "this is awesome" after literally any match goes over 15 minutes
>>
>>1874028
This match was god tier.
Great atmosphere, 2 of the biggest names in wrestling history, great storytelling, fucking loved this whole thing. Thank fuck it didn't happen in 2016.
>>
>>1874074
after that one shit wrestlemania a few years ago
>>
>>1874140
Yup I was there in the Skydome that day, and let me tell you something Jack!
Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Hogan hulked up at Wrestlemania X8. It was next level shit, like a mild hulkamaniac drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing dude.

You just have to experience it for yourself in person brother, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
>>1874175
It was the Silverdome Hogan not the Superdome
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.