[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ON THIS DAY http://www.forbes.com/sites/anthony dimoro/2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2016-10-16-19-00-10.png (681KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-16-19-00-10.png
681KB, 1080x1920px
ON THIS DAY

http://www.forbes.com/sites/anthonydimoro/2016/10/15/pressure-mounting-for-wwe-to-turn-john-cena-heel-forming-new-stable/#6378f7ce172d
>>
BUT WHOSE SIDE IS HE ON
>>
>Forbes
>>
>Forbes
>reliable
(lol
>>
>Anthony DiMoro

literally who
>>
>>1873968
>need to fix ratings
>turn their only draw heel and losing his merch sales with his main fanbase

That brain-teasing article of sumptuous journalistic goodness really made me think!
>>
Smack is good
Giving us a double turn on the next Cena vs AJ styles would be fucking sweet, RAW can die for all I care
>>
>>1873975
>>1873977
>>1873978
http://www.inquisitr.com/3599445/wwe-rumors-wwe-may-finally-turn-john-cena-heel-when-he-returns-from-his-hiatus/
>>
>>1873987
>the source in that article is the Forbes article

try again m8
>>
Won't matter. Publicly traded PG era WWE will always suck, the problem isn't the wrestlers.
>>
So he's going to form a stable with Zack, Dolph, and Miz to bury all the new guys?
>>
>>1873968
As long as he doesnt start rapping again.
>>
>>1873991
Top Lel
>>
>>1873968
As long as he starts rapping again
>>
>>1873968
How do you think it will happen boys?
>>
>>1874016
It may or may not involve rapping.
>>
let's turn our only draw heel. this will surely work.

unless they move cena to raw to face Roman Reigns, the only other draw, then this is utterly retarded.
>>
its moot at this point because the only people watching anymore are the greasy smarks that always vow every week is their last week. Turning him heel is just going to make them cheer him.
>>
>>1873968
not happening
>>
>>1874016
>cena walks down ramp. No smiling no running,just walking with a purpose
>gets in ring,grabs mic
>tells the universe how tired he is...he just so tired....of them!
>he's tired.of the squeaky clean image and the annoying little kids.
>he now only remembers and knows one thing
>RUTHLESS AGGRESSION
>takes off wristband/head band/stupid lil towel and throws it in th middle of the ring
>holds up word life gang sign
https://youtu.be/WL_uWGcSBo8
>>
>>1874016
Submission match vs Dean at Wrestlemania
>>
>>1874026

>mfw Cena turns heel and the JOHN CENA SUCKS chants stop
>>
>>1874039
>How to bankrupt your multi million dollar company in less than a year
>>
>>1873968
>People were BEGGING for a John Cena heel turn two years ago
>Plenty of opportunities for a good turn passed over
>Now BMJ is well liked thanks to the US Challenge and putting Styles over, as well as his diminished exposure
Striking while the iron is freezing over.
>>
>>1874047
???

How?
>>
>>1874056
this shouldve done it when smarks still hated him
now he'd just get cheered on
>>
>>1874044
do you know what mfw means
>>
>>1874056

>Plenty of opportunities for a good turn passed over
>Opportunities
>To turn your only drawing babyface heel
>Opportunity

You're a retard, pal. Sorry to tell you that,
>>
>>1874143

yes I was just too lazy to upload a pic
>>
>>1874154
Nowhere in that there's any implication they should have done it or that it was a good idea, just that there where opportunities where a heel turn would make sense, like the "Rise Above Hate" stuff and the feud where Bray Wyatt tried to corrupt his soul or whatever.

I'm terribly sorry about your inability to interpret text, but keep chasing that rainbow, Anon.
>>
File: 1476219167681.jpg (41KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476219167681.jpg
41KB, 720x960px
Forbes outsources all their non traditional pop culture and click bait articles to literal who freelancers who couldn't write "dime" with a silver pen.
>>
>>1873968
I see clearly
>>
Turning Cena heel would be the biggest jumping of the shark in the history of the business. Also, it wouldn't work. He'd be cheered by fat smarks.
>>
>>1874276
So pretty much the exact same thing that happened with Hogan?
>>
>people STILL think they will ever turn cena heel
>>
>>1874016
AA to D-Bry
>>
>>1873968
People said the same shit with BMJ and The Nexus. That would have been great, right?
>Forbes writing about wrestling
Sad
>>
>>1873968
But smackdown raring are rising I thought.
>>
>>1874154
>only faces draw
Stop this meme. Nwo were huge draws and were heel.
>>
Somebody hits him too hard with a chair, he "malfunctions" and remembers he is the prototype and has been programmed to be squeaky clean. Steals Takers motorcycle, edges jacket and glasses, stings bat, sin caras mask, new theme slayers raining blood. Comes out in random matches fucking everybody up.
>>
>yfw WWE's "medical staff" all got their "degrees" from the American University of Antigua.
>>
I want Cena's heel turn to be about something meaningless, like getting too annoyed at Mojo Rawley.
>>
>>1874016
>Daniel Bryan announces live in the ring that his kid has been born
>Cena's music hits
>"Daniel, it's my baby."
>>
File: 1476249859645.png (372KB, 486x424px) Image search: [Google]
1476249859645.png
372KB, 486x424px
>>1873998
That would be goat.
>>
>>1873998

>Ryder
>burying anyone
>>
>>1873998
FINALLY!
>>
is this article from 3 years ago?
>>
>>1874485
I don't know man guys who feuded with Ryder ended up way worse than he was after the feud was over.
>>
>>1874546

Your right. Rusev feuded with Roman right after Ryder.
>>
>>1873997
this
>>
SMACKDOWNSYNDROME
>>
>>1874369
That would actually be pretty fucking awesome
>>
>Forbes

So just a random blogger thinks cena's going to turn heel? Kek
>>
>maybe they'll turn Cena heel now
Has this nigger not watched Total Bellas?
>>
File: IMG_1548.gif (158KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1548.gif
158KB, 300x300px
>>1873968
20 Years since Hogan doing the same
Feels right desu
>>
>>1873968
> shake professional wrestling to IT IS core

Outstanding joirnalizm.
>>
>Cena turns heel
>all the smarks that boo him now cheer him
>all the marks that cheer him boo him
>>
>>1873968
So who should be the New New World Order?

Cena the leader, Orton, obviously because his face turn is shit once again, but who else?
>>
>>1873997
Oh it's the publically trade cuck unaware again that the WWE has been publicly traded since 99'
>>
File: 1476037484043.png (375KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476037484043.png
375KB, 640x480px
Heel Cena doesn't make any sense

He gets booed out of the building already. His current character is heelish as fuck if you have a clue.

>Acts like a massive bully whenever odds are against him
>Doesn't care about anyone but himself
>Never admits defeat after a clean loss
>Gets free World Titles without any effort
>>
>>1875651
Tyler Breeze and Dolph
>>
>>1874016
Cena gets frustrated with not being able to get over AJ, tired of AJ taking advantage of the situation and cheating. Cena goes away for a few weeks.

In the mean time, Orton and Kane begin assaulting babyfaces after their feud with the Wyatts, saying that they're tired of being overlooked. Mysterious third member of their faction helps them out at times. They take the Tag Team titles, kayfabe injure Slater, announce that they're going after the WWE championship, Ambrose and AJ unwilling team up in a no DQ match against Orton and Kane. Third member tries to interfere in match off camera, is unmasked as Corbin. Corbin kayfabe suspended for injurying babyfaces, AJ and Ambrose beaten, Ambrose kayfabe injured.

Cena announced to return at Survivor Series as part of Team SDL match, alongside Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, and Jack Swagger. Number of pre cut promos over the next 3 eps, police interrogation style. Corbin refusing to admit to being the leader, Orton suavely refusing to confirm or deny if Corbin is the leader, eventually gets a title shot against AJ at Survivor Series. During the match, 3 wrestlers dressed as the leader attack AJ backstage, kayfabe injured, Bryan says that the fans were promised a title match, so the title is vacated and Orton goes against a returning John Cena, for the title. When the match happens, Orton lays down and Cena pins him with his foot, winning the title and beating Ric Flairs record.

3 people dressed as the leader who attacked AJ earlier are revealed to be Luke Harper, Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt. Kane comes out to celebrate, Corbin revealed to be in on it, Cena the one pulling the strings. Cuts some promo about how if he can't win by playing by the rules, he'll cheat and manipulate.

The new faction no show the Raw vs SDL match, leaving Jack Swagger to get steamrolled and get over by putting up a fight. SDL, by the stipulation of the match, forced to give up Ambrose, Cena and Kane to go to Raw but they refuse
>>
>>1875653
You could at least google to see if what you're posting is true or not you dumb cunt
>>
>>1874016

He could always go the Big Show route.
>Cena comes out to open Smackdown. Usual entrance, interacting with some fans whatevs.
>Announces that his body is giving up on him and he only has a few matches left in him.
>He's desperate. He doesn't want to leave without getting one last run at the top.
>It's eating him up inside how he can never keep up with everybody anymore.
>He's fallen so low, it's hurting and scaring him.
>Asks AJ for one last opportunity.
>AJ agrees.
>At Survivor Series, it'll be AJ vs. BMJ for the WWE WC.
>Have a hell of a match
>Cena could not pin AJ for the life of him.
>Cenauglyangrycryface.jpg
>He goes fucking nuts.
>Destroys everything and whips AJ around like a ragdoll.
>This effectively gives AJ sympathy points thus making him sort of babyface.
>People are horrified at the brutality.
>At this point, Cena is disqualified. Doesn't give a shit.
>Cena makes AJ bleed
>AA from the top rope to the spanish announce table
>Out comes DBry and Shane O.
>Cena leaves through the crowd. Smirking.
>Cena is a monster. Scary. And sexy.

(cont.)
>>
>>1876074
>Next SDL, Cena comes out alone.
>I'm Cena, and I don't give a damn about you.
>Out come DBry.
>You almost ended AJ's career you meanie. But he wants a rematch at <Next SDL PPV> BUT, I don't think you deserve it John. What happened to you? You're my bro in law.
>Cena's like "You think I give a damn about you and AJ? Smackdown would be nothing without me. I guess you gotta bring in the money right? Here comes BMJ, saving your asses, making you richer. But whatever. These people don't deserve me. I can make it bigger than the WWE, in fact I already am.
>DBry is like "Who the hell does this guy think he is?"
>You know what, I'm putting you in the match tonight against Randy Orton, Kane and Apollo Crews! In a Gauntlet match! And if you win, you get a shot at the title at next SDL PPV.
>Match begins with Crews. Beats him.
>Kane is next, and is beaten.
>Randy Orton comes out and they have a lengthy match kind of.
>It looks like Orton is about to win until...
>Usos music hits.
>Randy gets distracted as Cena hits the AA for the win.
>Cena and Usos form an alliance and beat down Orton as SDL ends.

what do you guys think?
>>
Might as well its not like anyone cares about cena anymore.
>>
>>1876084
People seem to be liking Cena these days. He's put a few people over in the last couple of years and his US title reign went over really well.
>>
>>1875683

I like this. This is very well thought out. the E will completely mess it up and end up just pretending that it never happened. But I like the effort.
>>
>>1875683
Best in thread, but creative will never think of bringing other wrasslers in to it. It'll be a boring Cena turn with no foreshadowing.
>>
>>1874461
>appledough
>your families up that kid is mine
>you raise him but that kid is mine
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.