[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >a hell in a cell cage >have tons of memorable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: hiac1.jpg (164KB, 1000x557px) Image search: [Google]
hiac1.jpg
164KB, 1000x557px
>be me
>a hell in a cell cage
>have tons of memorable matches inside of me
>brutal gorish spots in which opponents legitimately get hurt
>always end up with bloody opponents
>truly special matches that made fans excited to watch

Fast forward 2016...

>get lackluster and unnecessary match inside of me now with boss's son and aged Wrestler that made it popular in the first place
>become a meme ppv of it's own
>now going to provide a piss break match aswell with two trannies

What happened?
>>
hell in a cell hasnt meant anything in almost a decade

this isnt a 2016 thing
>>
all gimmick matches are useless now, elimination chamber is even worse. I remember the last one was a disaster, you literally heard Ziggler call the whole match
>>
They killed when they based an entire PPV around the gimmick. It just waters down the concept.

HIAC should only ever be the climax to the most savage of fueds.
>>
>>1873123
i miss when the cell and elimination chamber were special events for blood feuds
having them scheduled to happen every single year is shit it takes away from it so much. HIAC doesn't even do good numbers, does it? why would they tarnish it like that on a c-show
>>
>>1873156
>>1873154
Here here
>>
>>1873154
This. When it's a spontaneous story twist, it's exciting and meaningful. When it's a date on a calendar, it just becomes an episode of raw inside a cage
>>
There is a cancerous movement going around silently in the background unacknowleged by majority. It is the what I call Pop-oriented booking or simply the booking based on receiving "pops". Hell In a cell falls into that category. It used to be a gimmick to settle most heated feuds but it is being done simply to get a pop, a reaction of "oh shit!!" from the audience.

I firmly believe if this cancerous movement isnt killed, the industry of pro-wrestling would die a miserable death.
>>
>>1873156
Well, seems WWE has forgotten the Elimination Chamber exists this year, so it's finally gotten the rest it needed.
>>
>>1873123
HHH vs Undertaker should be the match depicted in the OP
>>
>>1873123
There should be one, MAYBE 2 Hell in a Cell matches a year, and only when the storyline justifies it.
>>
>>1873123
It's now just literally a reason for people to use the word "hell" a lot in promos.
>>
>>1873231
you should be wrong. its hiac 13'
>>
>>1874786
There should be less
>>
>>1874837
Learn to read
>>
>>1873123
WWE always runs a good thing into the ground
>>
>>1874786
There shouldnt be one a year, never mind two. Break it out once every 2 years to settle whichever feud the fans have really been invested most in, and that's it.
>>
Are there even people left on the roster who could realistically have a great HIAC match? Maybe John Cena, but it's the kind of match that isn't really suited for the flippy shit we get today.

>name two people on the roster who could have a wrestlemania worthy HIAC match

can you do it?
>>
>>1874903
>>1874993
Should be every 5 years.
>>
>>1875002
AJ Styles and Samoa Joe
>>
>HIAC match
>no blood
>no crazy stuff like tacks or fire

Kid-friendly PG claims yet another victim. RIP
>>
>>1875002
Corbin and miz.
>>
>>1875002
One of the first men to enter HIAC was Shawn Michaels.

>a match type most famous for high spot bumps isn't suited for flippy shit
>>
>>1875015
>le wacky Dean asylum match had tacks and a little bit of barbed wire
>no Hell in a Cells at the PPV will have either

feels bad
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.