[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are people who share this board with you that were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: evolution.jpg (49KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
evolution.jpg
49KB, 642x361px
>There are people who share this board with you that were 5-6 years old in 2003 and now unironically have nostalgia for this shit stable

How does this make you feel?
>>
Indifferent.
>>
>>1872978
EVOLUTION IS A MYSTERY
>>
>>1872980
FULL OF CHANGE THAT NO ONE SEES
>>
The crowds reaction to evolutions return in 2014 sums up my thoughts on then

Bet Gaytch cried himself to sleep that night
>>
>>1872990
*them
>>
>>1872983
CLOCK MAKES A FOOL OF HISTORY
>>
>>1872978
I have nostalgia for the million dollar corporation
>>
>>1872978
I was 13. They were fucking awesome..
>>
Nepotism: The Stable
>>
File: d6DCz4m.jpg (77KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
d6DCz4m.jpg
77KB, 1366x768px
>mfw people think evolution is real
>>
>>1873032
epic nice imgur filename my wredditing friend!
>>
Sleepy
>>
I was 11. Evolution was garbage.
>>
>>1872978

I'm 22 years old now and started watching wrestling last year.
>>
>>1872995
YESTERDAYS SO LONG AGO
>>
>>1872978
I was 5 in 2003:^) Evolution are the drizzling shits tho
>>
>>1872978
i was twelve.

i cried and stopped watching after batista buried hhh at vengeance 2005

now we are stuck with fucking shieldettys
>>
I was 6 in 2003. I actually loved watching the Evolution vs Randy Orton storyline.
>>
>>1873368
7*
>>
i was 11. I mainly watched smackdown on sky one weekend morning though
>>
i was 10 and am indeed one of those noatalgia fags
>>
I was 25. I thought Orton was a queer, Batista was a green roidmonkey, Flaire a saggy titted old man and HHH the reason why I stopped watching WWE for 10 years
>>
>>1874440
tell us more grandpa
>>
I was 17. Batista was the only interesting one, waiting for him to turn on the others. Orton was/is/always will be bland as fuck, HHH was at his absolute worst, Flair was watchable at best.
>>
>>1873306
How does that happen?
>>
>>1874462

It never occurred to me that I should watch wrestling until last year. I was unemployed and bored so I tuned in to see John Cena take on Cesaro.
>>
>>1873021
Nope. You're a faggot
>>
>click on evolution return video on youtube
>comments full of literal 13 year olds mad that no-one popped for another haitch stable
>>
>>1872978
I was 5 years old in 2003 and give exactly zero shits about evolution
>>
The breakup of evolution was great you dumb faggots
>>
>>1875240
t. 16 year old kliq mark
>>
>>1873029
>Bautista
>Hunter
>naitch
>nepotism

What? That would only apply to Orton.
>>
>>1875243
>Hunter didn't get pushed because of a family connection

Uh...
>>
>>1875243
Hey hunter
>>
Anybody who actually marks for Orton can't have been any older than 15 before 2010.
>>
>>1875243
>Orton: profited from nepotism by birthright
>Hunter: married into nepotism
>Fliehr: installed nepotism for his kids
>Dave: just a dude with big muscles
>>
>>1875279
"Nepotism" does not just strictly refer to relatives.
>>
I'm thirty years old :(
>>
>>1872978
Speaking as someone who was 5-6 in 2003, I think Evolution was neat thing at the time but I don't really have nostalgia for it.

I haven't even bothered actually sitting down and watching any matches even related to Evolution because I cba. WWE's serving up enough good stuff these days that I'm getting my wrestling fill every week.
>>
>>1872990
What happened? Wasn't watching at the time
>>
>>1875482
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Y8w39qakE

Probably one of the most unintentional funniest moments of the past few years. Like >>1875235 said people in the comments are whining about the crowd but there is literally no reason to mark out for Evolution
>>
>>1875520
I'd actually enjoy this happening today, each rko would get a pop would the batista bomb on ramen
>>
>>1872978

I was 20 by that time
>>
>3-5 year olds in 2003

GET OUT GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.