[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly is the problem with this match (except for the horse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 421241234213321.jpg (54KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
421241234213321.jpg
54KB, 630x420px
What exactly is the problem with this match (except for the horse being in it)?

I don't give a fuck about the whole give women equality etc. shit.

But if they want to have a match in the cell then why the fuck not.

Whats the difference between them and the guys, that shouldn't allow them to wrestle in ladder matches or HiAC matches?

Its not like a chairshoot to the back or a little fall will kill them as shown by japanese wrestling.

Legit i don't get whats so bad about it.
>>
>>1872832
I'm only going to watch it for Charlotte's big money win. Hopefully WWE had realises how much of a mistake it was to have Sasha as Women's champion - everyone is turning on her too. She's very boring.
>>
>>1872832
Only bad thing is the same bad thing about every HIAC PPV these days. There's nothing bad about this particular feud, in fact it's probably the only feud on Raw that maybe deserves a HIAC payoff.

It will end up being either a MOTY contender or with a career ending injury.
>>
>>1872832
The match in the Cell is fine.
It's just that this fucking feud needs to end. It's been like 6 months of this shit.
>>
>>1872847
But it's epic! The Bawssss Xd vs The Queen!

They could have had a decent story between Char/Dana/Emma with Emma coming back and Dana and Emma kicking the shit out of Char for doing Dana so wrong but nope, gotta sideline Dana and Bayley for a hot minute so they can have a stale pointless feud and keep Nia in the back because they don't know what to do with her. Oh and they've got to repackage Emma for no reason, forgot that as well.
>>
>>1872832
I don't mind this match being hell in a cell if it means the end of this fucking feud
You can semi-justify Owens v Rollins in HIAC, but Romans v Rusev in HIAC just feels like why not?

And when you have three fucking HIAC matches, it really the concept of HIAC feel less unique.

Also gonna rant about this here since I don't know where else to, how the fuck is Sasha a face? is this ''gangsta'' shit what kids like these days?
>>
>>1872881
As everyone knows, they should just get rid of the HIAC PPV and just use those matches when it's suits the storyline. Same with TLC. But that's not going to happen, especially now that they've split the brand and need more PPVs, not less.
>>
>>1872832
Because they're both shit and it'll be the worst hiac match of all time. It's a disgrace to a once legit as fuck stipulation
>>
>>1872832
>(except for horse being in it?)
You just pointed out what was wrong with it.

See ya.
>>
It feels disingenuous

It doesn't come across as an actual attempt to be on equal footing with the male roster, it comes across as one of those "girls are just as good as men!" stories that were always patronizing when you saw them in kid's shows.

If you want the audience to care about women wrestlers you don't do it by telling them to, you do it by giving them something to actually care about like when Lita/Trish feuded a decade ago.
>>
>>1872832
Personally, I think that Womens "wrestling" should be a different kind of wrestling. More technical, less "spot" heavy.

Seeing the girls botch power moves every match, or high risk moves ever match, and then watching people in the wrestling community claiming that they're pushing women's rights forward, etc, etc, is just fucking pathetic. Like they get a free pass because they're women.

Now, have the women largely wrestle in a Bret Hart/Kurt Angle kind of fashion, and you've got a serious division that WWE could be proud of here.

But nah, the women's division is just the men's division but with most of the spots botched and the high risk stuff leaving you wondering if you've just witnessed a neck breaking on live TV.
>>
>>1873233
Women can't technically wrestle any better. They're just so shit at everything
>>
>>1873233
>high risk stuff leaving you wondering if you've just witnessed a neck breaking on live TV
This is eventually going to happen. I can fucking feel it.
>>
>>1873242
I can't wait. It'll finally end this revolution meme. Hopefully.
>>
>>1873238

If they were, across the board, focused more on submissions and actually interesting technical wrestling and they were trained as such, it'd be great though. The problem is they were trained to wrestle like men when they're physically unable to do so
>>
>>1873245
No amount of training can overcome biological inferiority. Nobody wants to see technical wrestling anymore anyway, smarks want flippyshit.
>>
>>1873245
>techincal wrestling
>interesting
Pick one
>>
>>1873247
>No amount of training can overcome biological inferiority
You don't need much muscle to pull of interesting submission or non-lifting spots, though. The women's added flexibility could be put to good use.

But nah, probably good to have Sasha break her neck taking a powerbomb spot
>>
>>1873248
>Womens "wrestling" with boring botched spots
>Interesting
Pick one my friend
>>
>>1873233
This

Also For those of us who are older we member the physicality of these matches even after the PG bs they worked around it but 3 HIAC matches on 1 ppv is 2 much and all of the matches will suffer as there is only so much to do in a standard HIAC match.

Usually I like to see a storyline reason for a cell match eg; keep someone out or end of a blood feud and this really isnt applicable to any of the matches, i know some have been long feuds but they are not memorable.

The women especially Sasha who is 5'3.5 and 108lbs just cannot do the same moves as the men and some of the action at times looks very weak and fake.

They should stick to their strengths and showcase the talents they do have not just men do so we should as well, it's that kind of forcing the issue and shoving it down our throats is why there are so many on here that dislike this/sasha's oot push.
>>
Have any of the women managed to pull off more than a 3 star match?

I legit can't think of one that was even remotely good
>>
>>1873255
problem is they ignore the botches and the fact its a spotfest and say it's 5* to look progressive and not come across as sexist best ive seen is 3¾
>>
>>1873255
Natalya vs Charlotte NXT
>>
>>1873252
I agree with the last part. It is forced.
>>
>>1873233
>>1873252
I know a women's rights major feminist irl and this is actually how the smart ones sound. They are unhappy with how women are being pushed in society because it's not to their actual strengths like you said.
>>
>>1873362
Lots of feminists hate the way the feminazi sjw types over react and go after every little thing as it makes them look bad and demeans their cause.

It's super strange in WWE as almost every other sport accepts Men and Women should not compete togeather or be judged against each other as their are real Biological and Physical differences. WWE ignores this and thinks they are the same.

Put sasha in the rumble and have her slap strowman and eliminate reigns because that makes perfect sense and teh audience has to accept it as an equality issue.

It's sad because Japan and even TNA have handeled this better.
>>
>>1872832
For me, it's mostly them pretending that PPV-after-PPV of botch-ridden shitshows and Raw-after-Raw of horrific promos laced with enough social agenda pandering to make Anita cringe is so monumental it's deserving of HiAC.
Not that HiAC means jack shit anymore, but it's the thought that's pangs insincerity on every level.
>>
HIAC matches might as well main event the weekly shows at this point so why should anyone even care.
>>
>>1873362

>They are unhappy with how women are being pushed in society because it's not to their actual strengths like you said.

Sounds like any other feminist: wants opportunities and options but without obligations.

If she wanted a world where women were encouraged in ways that play to their strengths, she should go back to the 40's.

The twist is that men an women were more equal BEFORE this feminist tripe than we are now.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.