[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vince turns down Charlotte's request to do a Moonsault from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 13

File: 2016-10-16_172243.jpg (229KB, 836x1071px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-16_172243.jpg
229KB, 836x1071px
>>
>>1872806
How can she even plan to land from that safely?
>>
>>1872806
Can you blame him?
He doesn't want death on his hands...again...
>>
>>1872809
yet he allowed his own son to do this. Let's face it, Vince is a sexist, misogynist faggot. Not much different from 'tards in here.
>>
>>1872808
>>1872809
Seriously.
Is Charlotte crazy, or has she been drinking with her dad?
Because there is no way anyone does this and not suffers a serious injury......if not worst.
>>
>>1872808
If a fatass like Foley could pull it off then why not Charlotte who is like 20 times more athletic than Foley.
>>
>>1872814
The new Cell is much higher.
>>
>>1872812
Not a fucking moonsault. Anyone can do an elbow drop.
>>
>>1872815
> much

nah, a little bit higher. The stunt is the same.

>>1872816

Same principle and similar execution really. It can be done.
>>
FUCK YOU VINCE

There's a high risk,but also women division would actually look fucking legit(or atleast Charlotte and Sasha)
Vince better make Sasha shout some feminist shit while on top of the cell,that's what it's all about since Sasha v Charlotte..."W-WE WOMYN WE PROVED THAT WE ARE BETTER THAN MEN. *repeats le womyn revolution*"
>>
>>1872814
When did Foley do a moonsault off the Cell?

>>1872820
>Same principle and similar execution really. It can be done.
Not at all. Shane's elbow drop made sure he could land on the announce table on his back, nice and safely. Also you're facing the way you're jumping, so it's easier to aim for the safe landing spot.

Where is Charlotte going to land on her stomach without getting injured?
>>
>>1872820
I I don't think you know how hard it is to do a moonsault from the top rope, nevertheless Hell in a Cell
>>
>Gals in a Cell is gonna suck
>they can do no great spots or take hard bumps
>instead, they will suggest some moves they have "thought about doing"
>won't actually do them
>But hey anon, what about those moves we said we had thought about doing? If you just imagine those for yourself, then it was a pretty epic match, right?
>WEVOLUTION!!!
>>
>>1872824
Ton of people have done moonsaults from a height over the years, especially in TNA's X-division and even in WWE, cage matches involved stunts from up top many times.

Its not risky at all.
>>
>>1872823
>Where is Charlotte going to land on her stomach without getting injured?

She's gonna land on her opponent. Like I said, the principle is the same. The only requirements are that the performer has to athletic enough and the opponent needs to be prepared to catch at the right moment. Charlotte and Sasha qualify for both.
>>
>>1872829
into a ring though, not onto the announce table. would love to see a spot involving the cell but moonsaulting is just not in the books
>>
I gotta admire her courage but the landing of her moves is so unsafe, she would either die or get permanently paralysed if she did a moonsault of the top of cage.
>>
>>1872834
>She's gonna land on her opponent
Where? On the entrance ramp? That's fuck all cushioning for the landing.
>>
>>1872820
>the stunt is the same

Do people recall that Foley dislocated his shoulder, broke a few ribs and bruise his fucking liver doing that stunt.
>>
>>1872834
>trusting Sasha to catch her coming off the Cell

Nope.
>>
The danger is that Sasha would botch trying to catch her. id trust hhh or Brock to catch her though
>>
>>1872829
Cage is different from Hell in the Cell
>>
>>1872834
>She's gonna land on her opponent
You really think that won't kill sasha? There is a reason that super high spots tend to land on objects and not other people. Even shane's elbow off the titontron didn't legit hit.
>>
>>1872851
Not to mention that Charlotte weighs more than Sasha,
>>
>>1872829
>>1872824
>inb4 - Teddy Hart
>>
>>1872829
They weren't fucking women, though. Women are just biologically frailer than men. They would shatter worse than Foley from doing that.
>>
>>1872814
Foley has a lot more fat and didn't flip for the additional momentum, he just fell. Charlotte, a relatively lean and lanky woman, will absolutely get big boy hurt. Even Shane's falling off of the cell was just him, falling off the cell, with a relatively "safe" position to land in, if Char were to moonsault she'd either go gut first into the announce table, head first, or feet first and fall backwards and dome herself on a guard rail or something. So fuckin dangerous.
>>
You guys don't think Charlotte can pull something like this off with ease?
>>
If jumping onto the opponent is too dangerous, then WWE can simply repeat the shane/Undertaker stunt at Wrestlemania. Let Charlotte simply jump off the cell onto a padded announcer's table below. easy-peasy! Sasha doesn't have to be involved in the fall at all.
>>
>>1872859
You do know the cell is higher, and she would be landing on the outside of the ring. It's not the same thing, stupid.
>>
>>1872859
the absolute madman
>>
>>1872857
That's bull. Charlotte is more athletic and more capable than half of the male roster right now. She is leagues ahead of women that came before her.

Charlotte is the one person who CAN pull this off. She's perfect for this. Vince is an idiot for blocking this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-yUWFXNgHA
>>
>>1872860
I wouldn't be surprised if they do something like this. Maybe falling from half way up the Cell through a table or something. That would be enough.
>>
>>1872806
is she insane?

either way, I have feeling something bad is going to happen
>>
If it's not the main event they won't even get outside of the cell.
>>
>>1872834
Yeah like she's not going to smash her face or break her neck. Go fuck off you nerdy faggot.
>>
>>1872868
Yea but Sasha botch would fuck
It up And not be in the right place to catch her yet again so good call from
Vince
>>
>>1872868
>charlotte is more athletic and capable than half of the male roster
post proof? because all i see is her botching her moonsault every single time, never selling, looking awkward as fuck every second she's in a ring, and generally being a lanky mess. this meme that she's even remotely passable in ring needs to die because i've never seen an inch of evidence that she is.
>>
>>1872878
> falling from half way up the Cell through a table

Like the Shawn/Taker spot back in the 90s?
>>
>>1872859
I don't think Charlotte can really do this though. Becky Lynch may be, but charlotte or sasha for that matter. There's also the fact Becky never botches her moves unlike these two.
>>
>>1872906
Like this kinda thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUKOaW6LN7Q
>>
>>1872806

So there is still reason in Vince.
I wonder if Haich and Steph talk him to allow some other stupid spot.
>>
If Sasha is catching, I can see why not
>>
>>1872808

Because she's a WOMAN and it's THE CURRENT YEAR she can do ANYTHING

>>1872814

Foley didn't do a fancy move from the top of the cell he just got his fat ass thrown off it. And he didn't do it safely he was stretchered out after that shit.
>>
>>1872806
vince just saved both their lives. they are not good enough to do tthat and sasha is too much of a manlet to catch her
>>
>>1872841
To all the faggots screaming about how "WYMIN CAN DO ANYTING CUZ DEY R STRONGER" please refer to this post.
>>
>>1872911
>Becketty never botches
Lel
>>
>>1872839
Honestly man it isn't courage, it's stupidity. She thinks she's strong built but even if that was true she will land on herself and hurt something, or land on Sasha and break something of hers.
>>
>>1872911
Becky can't do moonsaults. She's never done more than a leg drop off the top rope
>>
>>1872951
Sasha won't catch her safely so Charlotte taking a risk and trusting herself she would land safely which is really hard to do that high up
>>
>>1872955
Plus I doubt sasha is strong enough to catch Charlotte in any way safe. If Charlotte landed on Sasha in any form it's gonna break something because she's taller and heavier.
>>
File: Eric_bischoff_2011.png (436KB, 383x670px) Image search: [Google]
Eric_bischoff_2011.png
436KB, 383x670px
Eric bischoff whines like beta faggot on his podcast.

> In the latest podcast episode of 'Bischoff on Wrestling', Eric Bischoff gave his thoughts on the announcement of Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks inside the Hell in a Cell structure at the event of the same name.

> He said: “I don’t like it at all. I don’t like it. The standard for Hell in a Cell is pretty high. It physically is what it is. It’s a hardcore match. It’s an extreme match. It’s all of the above and then some. I’ve talked before about expectations and managing expectations with the audience. Sometimes you can do such a great job building something up that you forgot to remember that you also have to deliver. I am not taking anything away from either of those athletes that happen to be women. I am suggesting that the audience may not necessarily want to see that type of entertainment and that type of match out of that type of an athlete. That’s just my opinion.“
>>
>>1872968
>too afraid to just say women are shit
What a pussy
>>
>she does it anyway just to spite Vince and kills herself

Is there any way she can do it from the Cell wall, maybe?
>>
Charlotte would need to land on a gimmick like Rikishi did.

https://youtu.be/5q6bgGqjxxE
>>
>>1872806
Charlotte pls don't kill yourself. My asshole will be clenched for the whole match now
>>
>>1872859

busted implants if she does
>>
>>1872972
Yes, this would work well.
>>
>>1872970
If he did he would get endless bitching by the numales and land whales.
>>
>>1872812
After that stun, Shane was allowed to go to his mansion and rest, also he has direct access to the best medical team money can afford. It's different fro a wrestler
>>
charlotte just wants to kill herself

the memory of the beatings bram gave her still haunt her and she wants it to end
>>
>>1872806
Now i'm worried she might die
>>
>>1872968

Eric Bischoff has failed at everything he's ever attempted so his opinion is irrelevant
>>
>>1872972

Perfect, this just needs to be turned into a classic Hell in a Cell Lingerie Pillowfight with the bed on the ramp and we're all set.
>>
>>1872806
It's a shame, we could've ended this revolution with more serious botches that Sasha is known for.
>>
>>1872806
Sharlotte is the only woman that can actually show some wrestling, no discuss
>>
I honestly kinda hope one of them hurts themselves (not some career-ending shit but something to keep them out for a few months maybe) so people open their eyes and realize that equality is not the same thing as just copying men. Or at least they'll open their eyes to how shit Sasha is and get hype for the inevitable callup for based Asuka.
>>
>>1873052
wat u mean
>>
>>1873055
That she shows wrestling, not """"""woman wrestling""""""
>>
>>1872806
Didn't she botch a moonsault that was performed on a much safer area already?
Regardless of who's fault it was, women aren't as resilient as men to catch a falling person, let alone where they're landing because moonsaults are alot harder to predict.

Fuck, they already botch normal moonsaults.
>>
>>1873054
asgooka is no better than botcha and uglier to boot
>>
>>1872859
Kurt has far more muscle than any of the skinny twigs in the women's division. Mick Foley had a shitload more fat and muscle than Charlotte and still got hurt.
Being bulky helps a lot to absorb the impact of those kinds of bumps.
>>
>>1873058
no she's awful even though she's part male
>>
>>1873059
I don't really remember her botching a moonsault, just that corkscrew one she did some time ago.
>>
>>1873064
At least no one is better
>>
>>1873070
dont talk shit about kanyon
>>
>>1873071
Or what?
>>
File: homer_btfo.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
homer_btfo.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
You guys seriously think she's serious about actually doing this spot?

No, she's just trying to get attention the same way a teenager does when he's only been skateboarding for 2 weeks and already talking about jumping off the Gorge
>>
>>1873078

What, you mean to tell me you've never done a mctwist over a helicopter?
>>
>>1873065
Yeah that was it, kinda odd to perform the move if she wasn't comfortable with it, botching a risky move just ruins your image because there was high expectations when the move was in motion.
Which is probably why Vince said fuck off about the cell moonsault.
>>
Shame. I hope she does it anyway and either her or the horse end their careers.

If that's what it takes for this stupid 'WOMEN POWERRRR WE MAIN EVENT NOW' retardation to stop.

But we all know this is just shit marketing to get people to watch.The match will be tame as fuck with them occasionally rubbing each other against the cell. Piss break as usual.
>>
>>1873078
Bart fiddled with the skateboard it wasn't Homer's fault (the average Sasha fan excuse)
>>
>>1873086

>hell in a cell matches are now piss breaks

I know why they make whole PPVs out of gimmick matches like this and the chamber, but holy shit have they diluted them into worthlessness.
>>
You guys are seriously getting worked into believing she's serious about doing a Moonsault off a Hell in a Cell cage on to an announcers table and especially since you know....SHES A HEEL
>>
>>1873093
sasha has acted more like the heel this entire feud
>>
>>1872806
These "tuff womyn" can't do a suicide dive without breaking their fucking necks. They seriously need to get good or fucking stop with this feminist bullshit. It is going to get them killed.
>>
File: Eric_Sparrow.jpg (9KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Eric_Sparrow.jpg
9KB, 300x225px
>>1873083
I sure did.
>>
>>1873093
She's been doing moonsaults and even corkscrew moonsaults as a heel for a long while now.

Women are shit at being heels. They don't get it.
>>
>>1873063
You have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Being bulky means more heavier the fall and chances of getting hurt goes significantly up. There's a reason sports athletes tend to be lean slim as possible.
>>
>>1873033
Reminder: WCW under bischoff's leadership crushed WWF for two whole years.
>>
>>1872968
I would actually agree with him if WWE hadn't spend the last 9 years giving the Hell in a Cell gimmick a lobotomy. Hell in a Cell just isn't the same match it used to be, it's no longer a barbaric, brutal match, now it's just another stipulation which means nothing and after it happens the feud doesn't end. I mean who honestly gives a shit about it in 2016? Let Sasha Botch and Charlotte Flair(She's a Flair, did you know she's Ric Flair's daughter!? Did you!?) have a match in it, it won't hurt the gimmick anymore than having two guys who have feuded for a month have a match in it.
>>
>>1873104
She'd get a huge pop and would be forced to be face because of how brave she would look and also entertaining.
>>
>>1873102
Kek
>>
>>1873033

you need to be at least 18 to post on this board. come back in a few years kiddo
>>
>>1872814

Because even if she does it correctly she kills sasha in the process.
>>
>>1872812
Shane landed on a thick foam used by stuntmen.

He's also a McMahon and has access to the best of everything billionaires can afford.
>>
It could work in Charlotte vs Nia Jax, she'll be bigger target to hit.
>>
>>1873070
Plenty are
>>
>>1873078
Or maybe she is stupid and deluded enough to think she can do it. She is a woman after all.
>>
>>1872806
I don't believe it. It's an idea too fucking stupid for coming out of a human being older than 10 (Moonsaulting off the cage of course. Vinnie Mac did the right thing).
>>
>>1872808
The power of stronk independence
>>
I'm legitimately afraid someone dies in that match.
>>
Meh Kurt angle did it already
>>
>>1872834
>Sasha qualifies.

aaaaaahahahahahahahahahaa.
>>
charlotte would no joke kill sasha if she landed on her from that high up
>>
>>1873102
Fuck you Sparrow no you didn't you little shit
>>
>>1872906
Or the Dean/Seth spot from last year
>>
Let them, this bitches deserve carreer ending injures, the problem will be the smarks making demands for them to be introduced into the HoF
>>
>>1872912
Why does that look so awful?
>>
>>1872806
glad he did, I couldnt trust sasha to safely catch charlotte

even if she did how could sasha handle all that weight from the drop with out getting hurt or hurting charlotte?
>>
>>1872806
Good, she misses the mark half the time anyway. No way Botcha Stanks would be able to safely catch her from the top of a cell.

>>1872812
>>1872820
>>1872834
Holy shit son you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>1873440
#worked
>>
>>1872829
And they were better than Charlotte

>>1872868
Aaaand you're dumb.
>>
>>1873443
Carter, is that you?
>>
Maybe if the cell was open at the top and she did it onto the ring below.
>>
I predict that they'll do it anyway, crippling themselves in the process.

Smackdown will win again thanks to their stubborness
>>
>>1872806
She'd only botch it. Plus Sasha is involved, so she isn't get caught
>>
>>1873005
He was out on Raw the next night, he literally traveled straight to the venue
>>
>>1872806
Forgive me lads, but with all this talk about sashA+ catching him ..
Are wrestlers meant to catch the other guy from a 30 foot drop? I would have thought that would be more dangerous for the catcher, especially when they are smaller
>>
>>1873491
Yeah, it's mostly on the catcher cushioning it well. The deliverer just has to hit their move as they always do, albeit from a greater height. The receiver has to be on the mark and ease them down as they come in at velocity.
Look at Cody/Road Dogg: Cody has a much better moonsault, and is generally much better than Charlotte. But Dogg failed to catch him, and it fucked up.
He wasn't much smaller than Cody, too.
Charlotte is like, what, borderline six foot? 4-6 Inches taller than Sasha, and weighs considerably more, too?
It's either going to have to be Charlotte missing completely and hitting the mat, or Sasha dying.
>>
it's pretty much Sasha catching a dude doing a moonsault.
>>
>>1872806
Vince is a faggot for this. Let her kill herself, she'd be a legend instead of the afterthought she's going to be in 2-3 years.
>>
>>1873505
Yeah thats what i figured
>>
>>1872812
>>1872814
Where can I watch these matches of Foley and Shane doing moonsaults off the Hell in a Cell? I have the network and watch to watch this.
>>
>>1873528
neither of them did moonsaults.
>>
>>1872821
Charlotte is already legit. Not her fault she's the only one.
>>
>>1873479
you're a pedantic idiot. i cant believe you missed the point so badly

obviously what he meant is that shane is a part timer at best, and even if he was factually on raw the next night, he doesnt have the same tight pay, constant travel schedule incl house shows etc, need to work out, eat shitty food, i.e., he doesn't live the life of a wrestler in the same way.
>>
>>1873059
The last one nature girl did she hit it and landed on her feet as well good thing becuse botcha wasn't there and did a crappy job catching her
>>
This shit just settles it for me. Someone is going to die in ring soon and it won't be at some random indie show or pwg or roh it's going to be in a wwe ring and it will probably be one of the girls
>>
Here's the thing, there's nothing left for women to do as far as wrestling is concerned.

- Men wrestled, women did so as well
- Men wrestled longer matches, women did so as well
- Men wrestled ladder/table/cage matches, women did so as well
- Men main evented shows, women did so as well
- Men were given gimmicks and promo segments , women had them as well

Basically, women have done almost everything men have in wrestling. Only thing left is Hell In a Cell match and maybe the elimination chamber match.

This is just natural progression for the womens division as far as I can see.

Vince shouldn't hold women to different standards to men. If there is a Shane among men willing to and permitted to do it by Vince, then a Charlotte among women should be as well, regardless of the outcome whatever happens, they should allowed freedom to do what they are willing as a male was allowed to do so.
>>
>>1873118
Yeah but what fucking sport athletes other than pole vaulters build their bodies around falling 20 feet
>>
PR stunt and nothing more. How often do you hear about rejected spots before the match even takes place? She knew there was no way in hell she'd be allowed to do a spot like that. She gets the credibility and praise of doing the spot without actually having to do the spot. It's posturing.

Fucking women.
>>
>>1873746
moonsault is way riskier than an elbow drop
>>
>>1872814
>Foley could pull it off

He was stretchered out of the match you ignoramus.
>>
>Women wrestlers
>Athleticism
>Doing risk moves

Fucking. A, Vince. Women should stick to safe wrestling.
>>
>>1872901
what the fuck are you smoking? because she legit works better than most of the men.
>>
>>1872806
Charlotte's great but a botch machine.
>>
>>1876020
Sasha is the botch machine. Charlotte never botches, she is the best among the women by far right now. Maybe even ever.
>>
>>1876058
>CharlotteDropsSashaInHerNeckAttemptingAMiddleRopeNothing.gif
>>
>>1876069
The exception that proves the rule and I would guess that Sasha fucked up too
>>
>>1876000
Can she throw a punch or chop yet?

Can she sell yet?
>>
>>1876058
Hi Ric!
>>
It would either kill Charlotte (and possibly Sasha while botching having Charlotte land on her) or make this match absolutely legendary in an instant.
>>
>>1876100
It'd be legendary no matter what
>>
So he let his old and frail son fall off it but he won't let us be rid of Charlotte, Sasha, or both by letting her do this?
>>
That would be all the way fucking insane and I have a hard time believing Charlotte actually asked to do it.

>>1872859
Cell is way higher and it would be to the outside, not the mat. She'd break herself in half.
>>
>>1872911
I mean, she's a former stunt woman
>>
>>1876129
Shane isn't going to be wrestling the next day and he has access to way better doctors because he's rich
>>
How much higher is the cell than a regular cage? I remember based Cody flipping of the regular cage at least twice.
>>
>>1876129
Shane
>falling back first
>experienced spot monkey
>literally leaned down before jumping off
>had experienced veteran Undertaker move out the way quick enough

Charlotte
>falling face first with added momentum with flip
>has never performed a high jump of 20+ feet aside from outside the ring on padding
>has freakin' botch monkey Sasha Banks down there

You flippy loving numale smarks are seriously delusional
>>
if charlotte were to jump off the cell, she would die.
If she dies the media will go fucking nuts and Ric will cry like a little baby and talk about the evils of WWE
If the media goes fucking nuts WWE will get into a shit load of legal trouble
If WWE gets in a shit load of legal trouble Vince could be arrested and convicted (probably would for giving his consent)
If Vince gets put in jail, WWE will be ran by trips and steph.
If WWE gets ran by trips and steph it will implode and be destroyed
If WWE is destroyed wrestling will be dominated by NJPW and ROH, while TNA is left to rot
If ROH gets more attention Daniel Bryan will come back to ROH and so will CM Punk

Do you want that to happen?
>>
>>1877682
The cell is 20-25 feet
The regular cage is like 12 feet from top to mat.
>>
>>1877854
N-NO VINCE - SORRY!
>>
>>1877854

fucking two birds one stone
>>
>>1877854
>>1877854
Yes i would, imagine the influx of talent into NJPW and ROH and TNA
>>
Let her do it. Feminism would be btfo in the matter of time it takes her to land and kill herself and Sasha.
>>
>>1872806
When is womens oppression going to end?
>>
>>1872859
Jesus that bounce.
>>
>>1872829
Not risky at all? Have you watched WWE women's wrestling? Are you retarded?
>>
>>1872859

How do people still not know the difference between a cage match and hell in a cell in the current year?

And while we're on the topic of moonsaults, Cody Rhodes did one a few years back and Road Dogg botched catching him and he messed up his elbow pretty badly so I don't think even male talent would be allowed to do it anyway.
>>
>>1872857
>Women are just biologically frailer than men

You type this while dry heaving mere seconds away from a cheeto induced asthma attack.
>>
>>1872814
>land from that safely
>fatass like Foley could pull it off

lol he did not land safely jack
>>
>>1872968
Based.

I don't want to watch women fight just as I don't want to watch children fight. At this rate UFC will have a Kid's Division by 2020.
>>
>>1872940

>she can do ANYTHING

except high spots that they willing to let a 47 year old man do

WO-MYNS WREST-LING
>>
File: 1373934856400.gif (1MB, 234x178px) Image search: [Google]
1373934856400.gif
1MB, 234x178px
>Vince cockblocks Charlotte from doing moonsault in the top of the Hell of the Cell cage

>meanwhile in Japan
>>
>>1872829
Top kek
Cage is not the same as HIAC, you stupid idiot
18+
>>
>>1881589
>diving doublestomp from that height

Jesus Christ WHY
>>
File: eddie.webm (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
eddie.webm
1MB, 480x360px
this would happen to her
>>
File: 1475552139108.png (134KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1475552139108.png
134KB, 334x393px
>>1881589
I hope they savoured the small bowl of noodles they got paid with at the end of the show. Jesus Christ
>>
File: 1469583428493.png (204KB, 395x355px) Image search: [Google]
1469583428493.png
204KB, 395x355px
>>1881589

,..the fuck is ONE-CHAN??????
>>
>>1881605
Wait I thought jbl hated spics?
>>
File: eddie.gif (869KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
eddie.gif
869KB, 320x180px
>>1881687
That's just his show persona. Most people loved Eddie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y-8-XE_D9s
>>
>>1881605
unless Sasha has a drug problem then yes
>>
File: junkie.gif (2MB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
junkie.gif
2MB, 500x252px
>>1881830
Didn't he have drug problems?
>>
>>1881605
fuck man. seeing Beniot kills me everytime
>>
>>1872806
Good I don’t want to have another Owens/Benoit 2.0. This would kill wrestling if she botches.
>>
>>1881885
why
>>
>>1881951
Because the guy is pouring his eyes out
>>
>>1872857
>Women are just biologically frailer than men

Not strictly true, actually. Men are definitely stronger than women, but biologically women are capable of taking more physical punishment than men. Mostly so they can give birth more than once without dying in the process.

Women nowadays aren't socialized to expect physical assault in the same way men are,so they aren't usually able to keep their shit together in unexpected situations.
But with a chick who's a trained pro-wrestler, and who has gone over the spot beforehand, they would likely survive a dodgy spot off a cell better than male wrestlers.

But none of this applies to Sasha who will probably kill herself.
>>
>>1882103
He was genuinely grieving
>>
>>1882328
I know. Thats why it actually makes me sad as well
>>
>>1872806

>Vince refuses to let her do it
>she does it anyways
>dies from the fall
>media blames Vince and the WWE
>they never recover
>>
>>1882334
Vince weathered the Benoit tragedy fallout, he could easily weather this. Steph/Foley should have to leave TV, forever
>>
>>1873118
Holy shit you're retarded.

It's going to SLIGHTLY increase your velocity (fractionally so considering the relatively small drop)

50-75 more lbs of muscle or fat would do nothing but help you survive the impact and distribute the force away from important things like lungs and organs.

Now Big Show or Viscera or Khali would actually fucking die, but they outweigh Charlotte by 300 lbs.
>>
File: Sad Ultraman.jpg (82KB, 851x938px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Ultraman.jpg
82KB, 851x938px
>>1881605
Is that Danny Trejo
>>
>>1882329
>>1882328
JBL and Angle looked sad as well
Thread posts: 187
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.