[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else worried the negative comments from nerdy smarks might

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: the-rock-wrestlemania-32-ftr.jpg (138KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
the-rock-wrestlemania-32-ftr.jpg
138KB, 1000x750px
Anyone else worried the negative comments from nerdy smarks might mean we see The Rock less and less in a WWE ring?

I mean c'mon - the man is literally the only marketable name left in wrestling. How many average joes have heard of John Cena or Roman Reigns? Let alone fucking AJ Styles or Kevin Owens. And do you really see Finn Balor becoming a movie star?

The Rock's random appearances are literally the only reason WWE hasn't folded, and if he stops appearing, we won't even have a board to discuss wrestling, as it'll be dead.
>>
I'm not worried

AJ Styles is the WWE champion
>>
>>1871614
If you truly believe in the words that you have typed then i have the utmost pity for you.
>>
>>1871614
I couldn't care less about Dwayne anymore. He's a shell of what he used to be
>>
The sooner that company dies the better
>>
>>1871641
This. I mean I'm happy he still seems to love the business. But fact of the matter is I just don't care about him or his character anymore.
>>
>>1871660
>fact of the matter is
YOU SEE ROCK
>>
>bald
>homosexual
>half-nigger

>"Go home and make some Wrestlemania babies, okay? Lots of wrestlemania babies. See you next year. xDDD
>>
>AJ Styles beating The Rock clean in the ring with the phenomenal forearm
Would be sweet :^)
>>
Based Rocky working the smarks

Reminder he has the record ppv buyrate in WWE history and no one can top him because they don't do PPV's anymore
>>
>>1871614
>Anyone else worried the negative comments from nerdy smarks might mean we see The Rock less and less in a WWE ring?

The Rock doesn't do anything "in the ring" besides cut promos. Promos that aren't even as good as his old ones.
>>
>>1871614
John Cena is mainstream now. Obviously he's not as popular as the Rock, but not many people are right now.
>>
>>1871678
Stone Shit Cuck Austin on suicide watch
>>
>>1871614
I don't think the Rock gives a fuck about what people say about him. The guy is the highest payed actor currently in Hollywood. Why would he care about what smarks say? If he returns it's because he simply wants to or is bored at home.
>>
>>1871668
>homosexual
the man was married for a long time.
Has a kid.
And is currently dating a woman. Where did this meme of him being gay start?
>>
>>1871891
the recent stories about cena being in line for a morning talk show gig is pretty surreal
>>
>>1871918
>8 years aho shits on Rock for leaving to do movies
>now spending more time doing tv and shit instead of wrestling

Guess Cena knows why Rock took off. A lot of money and less destroying your body in Hollywood.
>>
Yeah I don't know how we could live without that 1 "match" in 3 years...

>And do you really see Finn Balor becoming a movie star?

Sure, why not?
>>
>>1871718
The Rock has to do PG promos now, he can't go wild like in the old days
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.