[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Top 10 fave current wrasslers 1. Dean Jambrose 2. Based

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1163.png (290KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1163.png
290KB, 400x400px
ITT Top 10 fave current wrasslers
1. Dean Jambrose
2. Based Miz
3. I Dig the Zig
4. BMAJ
5. Broken Matt
6. Brother Nero
7. Finn Balor
8. Big Smiles Sami
9. JeriGOAT
10. Cesaro/Sheamus

Just based on how fun they are to watch wrestle/on the mic. What's you guys top 10?
>>
OK, I'll bite.

Why is Dean Ambrose your favorite wrestler?
>>
0/10 bait

Sage
>>
File: mfw an idiot was stupid near me.jpg (40KB, 417x532px) Image search: [Google]
mfw an idiot was stupid near me.jpg
40KB, 417x532px
>>1871421
If this is based on mic skills/entertainment factor why isn't JeriGOAT at the top of your list. Further more why is ZZZayn even on it?

You know what? I have an even better list with your name on it.
>>
>>1871425
I just think he has a lot of potential that doesn't always get to shine through. His gimmick is flexible enough to make him a wacky face or an unhinged heel, I just wished they did more shit with it like the hot dog cart and the police truck. Last time I think it was done especially well was his "Asylum Match" with Jericho. My biggest problem with him is that his mic work is very hit/miss.
>>
>>1871433
I love JeriGOAT, and he is liable to move up the list in the coming months with how they handle his 'friendship' with Owens. Also Zayn was great in his feud with Neville on NXT, he's just been tied down by shitty scripts imo. Also he needs to do something about that dad body. Fun guy tho.
>>
>>1871421

/reddit/ is that way fuck face
>>
>>1871475
Getting this worked over opinions.
>>
I only got 3:

1. Stone Cold
2. The Rattlesnake
3. That beer-drinking, Debra-beating, son of a bitch from Texas

And that's all I got to say about that.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.