[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You just know there some obese smarks in the crowd cheering for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1280x720-5lF.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-5lF.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
You just know there some obese smarks in the crowd cheering for Stone cold as he beat up Lita with a steel chair
>>
>>1871076
I know I did
>>
Based Stone Cold working the overweight feminist contrarians
>>
>there some

Get your shit together fedoramen
>>
>women are, like, totally equal to men! Girrrrrllllll powerrrrrrr!
>LE ZOINKS, HOW DARE YOU CHEER WHEN STONE COLD BEATS THEM UP LIKE HE BEATS UP MEN ON A REGULAR BASIS?
I hate you people. I really, really hate you people.
>>
>>1872231
>now this guy is furiously calling everyone his unfunny little name in every thread
That other guy is right, you are obsessed with this fedoramen guy you imagined up.
Go back to the NJPW thread where you just got your shit pushed in, we all saw it.
>>
>>1872241
>samefagging this transparently
>>
>>1872242
>every person that calls me out on my shit is the same guy
The city of (you)
>>
File: alanis-morissette-ironic.jpg (27KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
alanis-morissette-ironic.jpg
27KB, 640x640px
>>1872251
>actually saying this in defense of FedoRamen
>>
>>1872258
Literally who?
>>
>>1872262
>Cuckterposting

I suppose it's still not as dumb as pretending to not know a name you used in this same thread.

Dumb-as-fuck.
>>
>>1872258
Is Carter Fedoramen? Are they two different people? I've been here since we got kicked off of /sp/ and I still don't get this.
>>
>>1872274
Probably, there's no limit to his autism.
>>
>>1872273
literally who has been around forever and doesnt count as cuckterposting
>>
>>1872274
FedoRamen isnt a real person, its a boogeyman this guy >>1872285 aka FedoRamen Stalker has made up in his head to pin on anyone and everyone he doesnt like and has an opinion different to his
Most of the people he labels as FedoRamen dont even like roman

He sometimes changes the spelling to pretend it isnt him saying it but he gets caught out regularly, just go look at the NGayPW thread for a recent example
>>
>>1872296
shitposting is still shitposting

You're both wrong.

>2016
>memes
>>
File: download (9).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>1872274
huh I used to post Roman a lot after he won the title at wrestlemania against triple h , at that moment fedora posting was popular here , i posted a fedora pic at a guy mad because "You must hate roman" with the >you can't like what I dislike phrase, he then called everyone that likes roman "fedoramen" because he got btfo.
I think he's cuckter , no one can be this mad at being btfo months ago.
>>
>>1872329
I dont think hes cuckter, i think hes the > le getting worked by the goat then posts a daniel bryan pic guy
Hes obviously a fat smark from wew

Probably hates cena too
>>
>>1872306
>-t. FedoRamen

>>1872329
>>1872340
>circlejerking

FedoRamen is the shitter who always says "fatty/obese smarks" everytime no matter how apt.

I.E. >>(You)
>>
>>1872344
So you are just mad you get called a fatty/obese smark every time you post

Dont make it so obvious and they might stop FedoRamen Stalker
>>
>>1872344
no , you called fedoramen in late April pham , don't backpedal right now , it's been funny watching you sperg out for months but now is just cringe.
>>
Yeah,just like Rusev got hit by both Charlotte and Sasha last week,Roman Reigns slapped so many fucking times by that feminist bitch Stephanie and retarded kid Bayley hit someone I don't know who tho,but they didn't hit back cause equa...oh wait
>>
>>1872348
Mad? Hardly. You actually give me giggles: but only 'cause you're real pathetic.

>>1872349
>implying that I even came up with the name
>>
>>1872356
Huh alright , I know you are always the same dude , I hope you are the same dude.
I can't believe there's people so butthurt to buy into the fedoramen meme
>>
>>1872360
I can't believe you actually believe you're fooling anybody.
>>
>>1872356
> still pretending it isnt only just him that thinks his fedoramen meme is funny
Kek youve already been exposed for changing the spellings then calling me your favourite insult straight after

>>1872360
It is literally just him. You can tell by how butthurt he gets every single time and how he always calls people hatboy afterwards
>>
File: BALORED.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
BALORED.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>1872378
See, all this time I thought you might be shitposting but it turns out you're actually in denial: which is just so much funnier.
>>
>>1872390
Kek thats the exact same gif you posted when you got BTFO in the other thread too

> h-ha ha ;_;
The decrepit shantytown of (you) m8
>>
>>1872393
The depths of your mental delusions really are something.
>>
>>1872403
> h-haha ;_;

Kekekekekek
>>
File: Capture.jpg (22KB, 162x272px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
22KB, 162x272px
>>1872418
...as is your complete lack of self-awareness:

>FUN FACT: when you pitched this little shitfit I hadn't posted on here in days.
>>
>>1872423
FUN FACT
I obviously meant the NGayPW thread you posted that exact gif in a few hours ago
Or are you going to pretend that wasnt you too
>>
>>1872439
Does it even count as an attempted deflection when it's this transparent?

Go make another thread for your tantrums hatbabby.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.